PDA

View Full Version : Accidently posted the same JV Product Launch Announcement twice

Lina Ali
11-24-2015, 04:56 AM
Hi,
I just created my first JV Launch today (yeay!). I was trying to edit it but somehow a second thread was created. I tried closing on the first thread but both threads still appear in the JV Product Launch Announcement.

How can I delete it permanently?

Sorry, am still bit new with the interface...

Thanks!
Lina

Mike Merz
11-24-2015, 05:48 AM
No worries, Lina ... we perform regular forum sweeps to check post formatting and content to make sure they meet our terms and delete duplicates. You're fine. ;)

If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to create a support ticket (http://support.jvnotifypro.com/) and we'll get back to you with a solution, ASAP. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi,
I just created my first JV Launch today (yeay!). I was trying to edit it but somehow a second thread was created. I tried closing on the first thread but both threads still appear in the JV Product Launch Announcement.

How can I delete it permanently?

Sorry, am still bit new with the interface...

Thanks!
Lina

Lina Ali
11-24-2015, 07:42 AM
Ok, thanks Mike... That's good to know! :D

Mike Merz
11-24-2015, 09:59 AM
My Pleasure, Lina. ;)

We have a number of long overdue updates and improvements in the works that will no doubt make getting the most out of your JVNP 2.0 Partnership a much easier process.

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ok, thanks Mike... That's good to know! :D

david ho
04-10-2016, 08:18 PM
i have a fisrt product launch to day, i 'm worry now