Kimberly de Vries - Video Tree System - JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, September 29th 2015
Launch Day: Thursday, October 1st 2015

Product: Video Tree System
Launch Date: October 1st, 2015, 11AM EST
Prelaunch: September 29, 11AM EST
Funnel Value: $47 - $311
Commission: 50% accros the full funnel

Kimberly de Vries - Video Tree System - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4031-Kimberly_de_Vries_-_Video_Tree_System)

Hi! I’m Kimberly de Vries, an award winning presenter, News Anchor and Reporter. I have made hundreds of call to action videos for my clients and now, along with my team, we have built for you an amazing system that I’m proud to present to you, called the Video Tree System.

The Video Tree System is a series of videos that leads your customer to your call-to-action.

In a nut shell, it’s a great way to lead your viewer by the hand to take whatever action you want. You can lead them to like you on facebook, get them to opt into your list, buy your product or service or take action on your upsell. You can even invite them to your webinar, or have them schedule an appointment. With this system, you will be able to grab people’s attention and keep it, as the videos lead your viewers to take action. It will literally boost your conversions like never before.

The Video Tree System gives you more than 45 professional presenter videos you can use in a video sequence. We have also put together 7 sequences ready for use, and training videos that make implementing the system so easy that you’ll be finished in just minutes. All the hard work has been done for you!

Additionally, we’ve combined these videos with a state of the art video player that enables you to put your own call-to-action buttons and images, and integrate your social media links, and much, much more.

The Basic package also comes with some fantastic bonuses to assist your user with setting up logical sequences to effectively drive the viewer to the sale. Our PRO Package give your users the flexibility they need to optimize their use of the Video Tree System and provides them with a state of the art video marketing package. Should they not opt for this amazing PRO Package, the Basic Plus Package will certainly fit their desire for flexibility and professional look and feel. The White Label Package will provide your customer with the ability to customize and sell all presenter videos to their customers and obtain instant credibility status.

We have prepared this product with the utmost care, and you can leverage our work by simply using all the marketing material we have prepared for you.

And did I mention that you can receive 50% commission across the board? Just present this offer to your list, sit back, and earn thousands of dollars in just a couple of days, during our launch phase. There is a lot of money that can be made even during our pre-launch.

This is what you can expect in the affiliate package. You get 50% commission on all products in our funnel that are sold through your affiliate link. You can leverage all marketing material that we have prepare for the Video Tree System, including pre-made emails and banners that will suit your audience.

With more then 700 videos shared on twitter and 300,000 videos uploaded EVERY Minute and 4billion views daily on facebook, Video is the way to go.

We really look forward to working with you. Request your Affiliate Link now.

Kimberly de Vries - Video Tree System - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4031-Kimberly_de_Vries_-_Video_Tree_System)