PDA

View Full Version : Luv Me Vegan - Guide to Natural Cold & Flu Remedies - JV Invite

Bekah Balckmon
08-30-2015, 08:43 PM
Luv Me Vegan - Guide to Natural Cold & Flu Remedies - JV Invite
Launch Day: Saturday, September 5th 2015

Hey!

I'm sure you've probably experienced the awful effects of cold or the flu. So you know how unpleasant, uncomfortable and how being sick is just plain miserable. Now think about all of the other people that feel the same way...

That is why we at Luv Me Vegan, created Luv Me Vegan's Guide To Natural Cold & Flu Remedies. We have been gaining a steady following on Facebook and sharing tidbits about natural remedies. Our aim is to reach the people frustrated with ineffective over the counter medications and interested in trying a more effective, natural holistic approach. This is why we need you on our team! To help spread the word and share these amazing Cold & Flu Hacks worldwide.This ebook contains the ultimate cold and flu hacks, which are kid approved, safe the entire family and so easy to use.

The demographics for this book are endless. Reach the yoga enthusiast, the teacher, mom, bodybuilder, fitness junkie, college students, stay at home parents, frequently sick people, the elderly..and the list goes on.

We are offering 50% commissions on the F/E and OTOs. The front end product is a super deal at $9.95, with 3 OTOs, Healing Herbs for Everyone ebook $8.95, Physical Wellness secret ebook $7.95, and LMV Cold & Flu Natural Remedies Checklist $4.99! This is an amazing deal. Plus, you can make nice sized commissions.

The customer also receives over $20 in FREE bonuses, such as a Veganism hacks ebook, and two reports. So we have all of the bases covered for enticing them.

Plus we make it easy for you to promote our ebook. We have swipe emails, text ads, keywords and banners already available for you.

We are also actively seeking out JV partners. So if it is of interest, please contact us and visit our affiliates page for more information.

If ya are interested in being an affiliate and want to jump on board, we would love to have you join the LMV Team. We launch 9/05/15 at 3pm EST. Affiliate contest is coming soon! So jump on board while you can.

Look forward to connecting with you 8-)

Bekah B.

Luv Me Vegan - Guide to Natural Cold & Flu Remedies - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3977-Luv_Me_Vegan____-__Guide_to_Natural_Cold_%26_Flu_Remedies)