PDA

View Full Version : Digital Marketer From The UK

Andy Phillips
06-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Hi All

My name is Andy Phillips and I've been in Marketing for about 30 years with the last 12 online. I run a Digital Agency called Digital Cascade Ltd but also create online digital products for business. I have been selling these products into business communities for a few years now but I realize that I need affiliate partners to help me promote further afield.

I am really looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully make some deep meaningful business relationships in the process.

If I can help people on the product creation side, I'm happy to do that. I really need help with affiliate relationships etc.

Thanks
Andy

Mike Merz
06-11-2015, 09:15 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Andy ... sounds like you have a lot to share. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions, which should in itself aid the JV relationship building process by helping you establish yourself in the community. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi All

My name is Andy Phillips and I've been in Marketing for about 30 years with the last 12 online. I run a Digital Agency called Digital Cascade Ltd but also create online digital products for business. I have been selling these products into business communities for a few years now but I realize that I need affiliate partners to help me promote further afield.

I am really looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully make some deep meaningful business relationships in the process.

If I can help people on the product creation side, I'm happy to do that. I really need help with affiliate relationships etc.

Thanks
Andy