PDA

View Full Version : What are you looking to sell ...

Sam Heyer
12-08-2005, 03:09 AM
Hey everyone,

I know a lot of us in here (or maybe even all of us) are business oriented, but that doesn't mean our lists are dedicated to that market -- the marketing and online business market, that is.

I want every one of you in here to make a post about what your business does and who your market is? Do you sell to a list? What is your list targeted to? Do you write articles? What field are you an expert in?

Post anything about yourself and your business that will give us an understanding of how we can better serve you ...

I'm making it a personal goal of 2006 to ensure that everyone in here makes at least one commission check (yea it's not much, but you need to start somewhere) ... under one circumstance, you are committed to making money online OR making more money for your business through affiliate marketing.

BUT ..

To start off, I want to know what markets people belong to and what would help them succeed.

And to make sure this goal of mine is accomplished, I'm going to personally work with anyone that needs any help.

Sound fair?

Seriously, please take me up on my offer if you need anything at all.

To your sexcess,
Sam Heyer
Co-author of Business Sexcess
www.businesssexcess.com

Sam Heyer
12-08-2005, 03:31 AM
I suppose since I started the topic I could at least answer my own question ...

I own a marketing corporation (Magga Marketing, Inc.) and my main markets are the business success and marketing oriented markets.

However, my main lists aren't directed towards the Internet marketing genre. 30% are trying, or are, making a living online, but the other 70% are offline business professionals.

So do these products still work for my lists?

Yes, of course, but my commission checks are far lower than if I pick out a very specific product for them and sell them that.

I'm all for helping out my Internet friends on their promotions and launches, but there are times when I have to pass up offers because the product will push my list further away from me ...

A rule of thumb: your list won't hate you for selling them something as long as you sell them something they need.

Second thing, I'm still not completely convinced about the "smaller dedicated list" over the "bigger less dedicated list" ... I guess everything depends on the amount of dedication doesn't it?

I'm going to test that theory for myseld soon. But I digress ...

So what products do my list enjoy? Books. They love books (imagine that, they bought my book lol) -- preferably business, success, financial, marketing, etc.

Okay, so that's my answer to the topic. What's yours?

To your sexcess,
Sam Heyer
Co-author of Business Sexcess
www.businesssexcess.com

Gabriel Howes
12-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Hey Sam,

I LOVE your sales letter. Very well written. Did you write it yourself? You sure piqued my curiosity. I'll probably buy your book today.

Second thing, I'm still not completely convinced about the "smaller dedicated list" over the "bigger less dedicated list" ... I guess everything depends on the amount of dedication doesn't it?

Yep... it's all in the relationship. As well as other things.

To answer your question Sam, I specialize in JVs. I wrote a book about both online and offline JVs that I sell online. I am very passionate about my business... and it makes me happy to know that I am getting this much-needed info out to people.

What I am looking for are VERY honest people to JV with (to endorse me).

And Sam, I want to join you in your quest to help others. If we all help each other, we can turn this forum into a nice community.

All the best,

Gabriel Howes
www.UltimateJointVentures.com

Sam Heyer
12-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Hey Gabriel,

I'm glad you enjoyed the sales letter. I wrote 95% of it and then ran out of time so I had a copywriter finish it off.

Regarding your quest for honest JV's, I'd be more than happy to help you out. One thing that my co-author and I do bi-weekly for our subscribers is interview experts in different fields. We've found this very successful for selling other people's products and at the same time establishing the person as an expert and giving our list valuable information.

I'll PM you with more info on this, but I was wondering if it's something you'd be interested in.

Talk to you soon,
Sam

Jennifer Hunt
12-10-2005, 03:54 AM
I suppose I would consider myself a “newbie”… I have run my ezine for almost 2 years; however, I have only begun to scratch the surface on what internet marketing really is. It has taken me two years to realize the value in giving *quality* information away (in exchange for an email address or contact information)… and I have a feeling that I am not even completely grasping just how valuable that is.

My business markets mostly to moms who sell on ebay. My offerings include:
1. A weekly ezine/newsletter that provides information about what the hottest selling children’s items on ebay are (www.huntedtreasure.com).
2. An ebook with tips for listing auctions most effectively, “Secrets to Profitable Auctions”
3. An annual report/ebook (soon to be something more…) listing the hottest ebay toys for selling during the holiday season (www.mytoyguide.com
4. A free ezine for WAHM’s (www.ihomemaker.com) about juggling home and business management
5. Auction Coaching services to help take ebayers business to the “next level”: www.personalauctioncoaching.com

I am at a cross-roads in my business right now and trying to lay out where I want to go with my business. My market is currently to ebay moms – but, I want to grow beyond that a bit. Selling on ebay is a lot of work and I have a passion for helping sellers go beyond selling and using the skills they have learned to move into internet marketing.

I appreciate having a paying subscriber list… but, really enjoy developing informational products to market/sell. I enjoy writing… ebooks, articles, e-courses – and have a huge list of projects I am currently working on. In October, I released an ebook for Selling toys on ebay during the holiday season. I was shocked to find a JV who is very well known in the ebay world interested in promoting my product! I think this was a wake up call for me… that my products are very marketable and I need to learn how to better market them to JV’s (and that is why I am here J - I was completely unprepared for this guy!).

I have hesitated to post a response to this topic because my thoughts are jumbled right now – but, then, I realized that perhaps I could receive some valuable input. (Sam, I think you had posted on another thread an offer to help others look at their “big picture” for their business – I may just PM you regarding this…if you don’t mind)

I currently work with a small group of other women who run a business that is ebay related (but not selling) – we all partner together and promote/sell each other’s products/services… the total list is around 6-8000 people but it seems to be getting stale.

Thanks…
Jenni

Sam Heyer
12-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Hey Jenni,

I'm more than happy to talk with you about your business if you want to PM me. You have a great product which has even more potential to venture into the internet marketing world.

I look forward to talking with you soon,
Sam

Jason Moffatt
12-22-2005, 12:42 AM
My name is Jason Moffatt.

Sorry for editing guys. ;D

Had to delete that post.

Mike Merz
12-24-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey, Jason ... happy holidays, Buddy. ;)

I know this sounds like the typical, garden variety response ... but what about a market targeted article, or article series, the likes of ' 5 Tips To Winning At Online Poker', offering tips that allude to the technique linked in your resource box? Submit it to all the major article diirectories, services, blog it, PPC, etc.

That takes care of building trust as an expert, qualifying new prospects, useful content for topic related sites and newsletters, so on and so forth.

The idea is ... of course, to offer something of related interest to the largest group of targeted prospects you can reach ... and capturing them ... thus adding pre qualified prospects with high conversion potential for follow up.

Thoughts?

Happy holidays,

Mike Merz

Jason Moffatt
12-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Totally agreed Mike,

but I have just been Underachieving with it. My hands have been tied up
with too many things and spending some quality time on the things you
mentioned are long overdue.

I have been just sitting back and letting the PPC do it's thing. However,
I'm going to tackle the article directories this week.

In fact, I was thinking of sending out a broadcast email to my list that went something
like this...

Hi {firstname}

I know that many of you are dying to get your hands on my Super Sausage Secrets. I also
know that not everyone is keen or able to spend $97 for this info. In today's world
there are more then enough reasons why some people might be a little strapped or
more conservative with their money.

However, I don't think that not being able to afford this info should stop you from reading
it. I understand that some just simply can't pay the entire amount right now......but,
I want to give you a chance to get my course absolutely free.....

Yes FREE.

Here's what I will do. If you write me 2 articles (at least 900 words each) that have to
do with "Super Sausage Secrets" then I will gvie you a free copy of my Sausage course Yep,
all you have to do is write me 2 articles, and it's yours for free."

Maybe that would work....hahahah

Being a true Underachiever I thought maybe I could have someone else do the work for
me. It's worth a shot I figure. If not, I'll just buckle down and write them all myself. In fact I
should probably write a few of them just so they are credible ( and good) ;D

Mike Merz
12-28-2005, 06:02 PM
LOL ... ;)

I shouldn't laugh ... I guess many would say that quality content is quality content.

... but it's not YOU.

Hey ... I used to write an article A DAY, a few years back.

Then it was an article a week ... month ... when I got the chance, etc.

That will change in the new year ... because it has to, IMHO.

I'm going to MAKE time for one article per week ... I feel it's that crucial.

Every time I speak to my buddy Jason Potash on the phone, I tell him that he should work the exposing YOURSELF angle (by writing your own articles) , when pushing Article Announcer.

Writing your own articles ....

- Is a learning experience.

You actually increase your own knowledge when researching ideas to base articles on.

- Is a lesson in discipline.

Working article writing into your routine will give you a feeling of accomplishment, and help put a damper on procrastination ... when you see the finished results.

- Still the best free, targeted traffic you can get.

No explanation necessary.

- Increases your self exposure, and grows and nurtures the self branding process.

Sure ... it would be so much easier to farm article writing out ... and you might just do that to supplement your content, both submitted and archived.

But the more articles you write ... the easier it gets, and the more your own personal style comes through, becomes recognized ... and trusted.

Exposure + trust + respect -> positive noteriety = more money in the bank

My two cents .. ;)

Much success,

Mike 'New Years resolution - back to the basics' Merz

Jason Moffatt
12-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Your right Mike,

not many can write sausage articles like I can. I think I have a good idea
on how to structure my articles...

The entire body of the article will be a lead in to a "video" that is located
in a link on the signature section of the article. So, I'll discuss something
in detail, but leave out the the climatic part and end it right as the article
ends.

Then if you want to see it, you will have to click the link to the Camtasia
flick. When the Camtasia movie is done, then it will direct them to the page
I want them to take action on.

Well, I'm off to write some articles.......

no seriously, I'm gonna write them.

Iszuddin Ismail
12-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Hello guys ... can I squeeze in ... ??

Alright ... I am Kidino from Kuala Lumpur. I am not much of a web designer but that's my main business ... I don't design much but I have lists about it. These are a few that I have

- http://DIYMinisite.com ~ about building minisites
- http://WOWPopUp.com ~ about unblockable PNG pop-up
- http://MoneyClicking.net ~ my blog and ramblings

If you have anything that you think my list would be interested in, just send me an email. I read it through - no promises though.

Anyway, right now I am recruiting students for my online course. A 6-week online course - Web Design for Netpreneurs using Adobe Photoshop (mostly). It's not cheap, but I guarantee that students will get their money's worth ... or can I say worth a lot more ...

The course is $297. I already have some from my own list. And I am wondering if there are people here who'd be interested in recommending this to their list.

http://NetpreneursOnlineClassroom.com

BTW - Paul Smithson announced the winner to XSitePro Web Award 2005. And Bonnie Lowe won second price with her Cookie-Crazy.com (http://www.cookie-crazy.com). Just so your know -- I designed that ...

Lee Nazal
01-08-2006, 07:39 PM
My main source of income (outside of my day job) is writing content articles. I author and/or ghostwrite for other sites in various niches, with my expertise being in the weight loss/diet/fitness niche, computers, sports, and mortgages (I was in the mortgage biz for 5 years). You can see some of my writing on www.chiefshuddle.com, as an example.

That being said, my cash cow for 2006 is going to be from www.martygallagher.com. Marty is a pseudo-celebrity in strength training circles, and I was fortunate enough (or opportunistic enough) to have struck a partnership with him last year. So when I start asking for help here, it will be for this site.

Sam Heyer
01-09-2006, 05:02 AM
Hey Lee,

Congratulations! I look forward to hearing more about that ...

There are tons of experienced people in here willing to help you out with any question you may have -- including myself ... if you come across a question that you don't feel like posting just PM me or send me an email and I should get back to you within a day or two.

That goes for anyone that has a question that they don't feel like posting.

To our success in 2006!

Sam

Lee Nazal
01-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Hey Lee,

Congratulations! I look forward to hearing more about that ...

There are tons of experienced people in here willing to help you out with any question you may have -- including myself ... if you come across a question that you don't feel like posting just PM me or send me an email and I should get back to you within a day or two.

That goes for anyone that has a question that they don't feel like posting.

To our success in 2006!

Sam

Thanks Sam! I do have tons of questions, and time permitting, I may post my first sometime today. It'll be fun to let you guys in on my launch process.

Joseph Then
01-10-2006, 12:30 PM
I'll add mine...

I operate 3 websites:
http://www.EasyNicheProduct.com
http://www.TrafficForLess.com
http://www.HitShark.com

EasyNicheProduct is my latest babe and it is the largest income earner for me.

My list are mainly new or looking for make money on the Internet. As you can see, my business is also on Niche products.

The killer here is that so many guys are jumping on the "Niche Product" bandwagon so I don't think offering Niche Product is a "Niche" anymore. ;D

K Smith
03-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi Sam et al

K here,

Wow some really nice offerings here.

Question Sam What does Magga mean or stand for?
And Kindino, Great site an work. I joined you list a while back.
In fact it is via your site I was introduced to Paul's xsitepro.
Jennifer, you may be a newbie to marketing but you have certainly defined your niche market -- 50% of the task. Where do you get your subscribers?

Ok...Well what am I selling. I am selling or intending to sell many things. Offline, I am selling business services. I write business plans and assist startup businesses and expanding businesses from inception to operation, in their startup and financing.

My background is in business, however my schooling and perhaps calling was/is in health. I have run 6 offline businesses with 3 being extraordinarily successful and 3 being miserable failures. You could say I am in the business of breakeven -- maybe balance. ;D

Currently I have 2 lists, 1. freegifts and special deals, it is a support list for those interested in marketing don't want to try different products free before they decide.

The other list is Massive giveaway which I am phasing out and transfering to free gifts and special deals.

These list were created for shoppersbox.info, which has been in development for about a year. It is a one of a kind site, which allows it's users to buy sell and trade their "one of a kind" wares. I am also moving the site to a paid host.

I believe I have found a trading script that will work, I just need to secure some time to install it.

Another project that was stalled because I could not find the software I wanted was Booksarefree my main site. However that has change and I am working on it. What makes booksarefree unique is that its intention is to draw a membership of individuals who enjoy reading ebooks and share their ideas and opinion of what they read online, via the forum and chats and hopefully create something new out of the discussions. As members they get access to a plethora of other services including free email, free chat, free forum and low cost hosting, writing tools etc. The things that they have to buy are resources to create that something new. You might call this an online library, with the goal of creation.

My lastest project is healthbreakthroughs Ezine. This is an health research and think tank Ezine. It is "as the title say" about healthbreakthroughs, but the ones never published, or hidden. For example it was researched, but excluded from the modern medical text regarding the connection between trapped blood protein and arthritis. As a result we have began to see an alarming increase in the incidence of arthritis. Many doctors know nothing about this "tell all" research.

On February 28th, I launched the Ezine. Everything was go on launch day and would you believe the server went down 1 hour and 1 minute before launch.

It didn't get going until that evening about 8:03pm.

I am now working on damage control. Also I learned to make sure I have my JV partners in place, first.

I have a preview edition of articles that will publish through the ezine. What could help the efforts, as this project is dear to my heart, would be some request for research in the area of health. And then testimonies about the research services rendered.

Offline I am the person that people come to when what the doctor is telling them doesn't sit well, unfortunately many of these persons have terrible phobia to computers.

So there you have some of what I am selliing or intend on selling.

I have a few more projects but I think my plate is quite full for the moment.

There is one question I do have? How many of you all would be interested in an Adsense JV. The title that comes to mind is " Masters of Adsense". If your interested and want full details please contact me and I will give more details of what I have in mind.

It would be quite fun and oh the money that could be made and the list building that would happen over a short period of time would be eye crossing.

I think you now know what I am selling...

Be well everyone

K Smith

P.S.
Oh down here in Sunny Florida, they all call me "Ms K". That's where the K comes from.

Gil Michel
03-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi Everyone,

I developed a website called www.NeedARep.com and am looking to find a top notch Online Marketer who will be able to secure 100 registrations per month. I can let the interested party know who the current competition, and will also discuss what I have in mind as far as how profits will be split.

Let me know if I am posting this in the right please, Mike.

Gil

Sam Heyer
03-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi Gil,

It could be the right place ... but I think you will get more viewers if you make a new post or post it in the JV Offer area (I'm notsure exactly what that section is titled).

Good luck,
Sam

Jack Bissey
04-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Sam,

I am both new to JVAlert and new to marketing my ebook online. So I am struggling with how to make money with my ebook, Diamond Secrets Exposed. You see my site at www.diamondsecretsexposed.com. I have another ebook near completion and I am looking for any help on how to market these ebooks and make an income online. If you can help, I am all ears!

Jack

Anna Johnson
04-17-2006, 02:18 AM
Hey Sam,

Looks like my target market may coincide with yours. My target market is self-improvement/career/small business oriented. My list is just over 1,000, which I've built since the start of the year. My first product will be about managing people in the workplace and subsequent products relate to getting a job and working from home. I'll be launching this in a month or so. Before I do that, I'll be starting a pay-per-optin affiliate program, to help build my list further. Here's my question to you and everyone: how can I help you?

Sam Heyer
04-18-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi Anna, Jack and K,

I'll first start with answering an old question of K's that I missed

Question Sam What does Magga mean or stand for?

Magga is a Buddhist term for "doing without doing" ... I'm not Buddhist, but I loved the sound of that :)

However, I've recently merged with my new business partner and co-author Lee Raito and our new business is Long Run Marketing, Inc. This was more suitable for the type of business we do.

Jack, I love the title of your book. I haven't checked out the site yet, but will shortly. Your most profit will be found in pay per click advertising. I could be wrong on that, but a majority of my friends selling niche products make a killing with pay per click advertising. I don't recommend jumping right into it though. I would read as much as you can about PPC advertising and start off small.

The biggest thing, though, is that you need to understand your market. A moajority of your market will be middle class that can afford diamonds, but are still looking for the best deal (and will read things to find the best deal). Another thing you can do is get in contact with websites related to diamonds and do a JV with them (or simply exchange links).

Another thing you can do if you have an upsell is do something that Mike Filsaime calls a "firesale" ... he gives a product upfront making it seem as if you're bypassing the sales copy and are going straight to the "thank you page" ... once you're on this page, in order to get the book you need to give your name and email. After this you are sent to an a page upselling another product (and you'll have their name and email to continue selling into the future. Only do this if you have an upsell product to sell them though (which everyone SHOULD have or you're losing business).

There are numerous ways to sell niche products and this only covers a few.

Anna, our markets are a little different. I love the self improvement market, but I'm not exactly in it. My business is Internet marketing (strategizing launches and just recently affiliate management -- don't tell Mike, I don't want him kicking me out of here ;)

I'm not going to tell you NOT to do a pay per optin affiliate program, but I've managed a few affiliate programs and can tell you that a majority of your affiliates won't promote. It's not very hard to build an affiliate program. If you want to build your affiliate program really fast then I would make something very lucrative for major players to promote. Give them 50% of what they sell and 50% on the second tier. This will get them to get other people to sell as well...

And in all honesty, the top 10% of your affiliates will bring in between 80 and 90% of your profits from the program. So having a huge affiliate program isn't really necessary ... you want people that can actually sell.

How can you help me?

That's the #1 best question you can ask. Unfortunately I'm over my head with work at the moment. I will get back to you on that question shortly.

Hvae a great day,
Sam

Anna Johnson
04-19-2006, 07:53 AM
Hi Sam,

Thanks for clarifying your market and for your feedback on a pay-per-lead affiliate program. Could be a bomb... but I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens. I'll certainly have a "normal" affiliate program too (with a 50% commission) but I'm experimenting with various list building strategies for the moment.

Look forward to hearing how I may be able to help you...

Samick Jack
05-02-2006, 05:48 PM
I have a new e-report called "Sciatica-Pain-Solutions" that usually sells for $49.95. Currently I'm testing it for $29.95.

I'm looking for list owners that have responsive customers.

I would gladly pay anyone 50% of any sale.

The info/e/report is 100% legit. This report would benefit you, your customer, and me.

The sales page is http://www.sciatica-solutions.com for the copy.

This isn't your typical joint venture product...but...I know for a fact that many people suffer from this agonizing pain. Most of them are desperate to get rid of it. They are willing to pay thousands of dollars to get relief.

I think that this would be a good match for most lists.

Please contact me for more information if you're interested.

Samick

Trevor Cryer
05-14-2006, 06:30 AM
Man, where do I start.

I have been developing website ideas and having them built for about 4 years now.

Here is a list of my sites and a one liner about them:-

http://www.freerub.com - http://www.findamassagepartner.com - http://www.massage-exchange.co.uk
3 membership sites that work like a dating site but opporate with the purpose of allowing members to find people to exchange massage with. 55,000 members in total, 95%, USA and UK. I learnt a lot from owning these sites!

http://www.commissionapainting.com - http://www.commissionasculpture.com
Gallery type sites, but artists dont sell their existing works, just try to attract commissions. Very nice sites but very underutilised by the art community. Great google rankings.

http://www.strawbale.co.uk
Straw bale building personal interest site of mine, started for fun. Adsense covers adwords. Got a list of about 800.

http://www.backpackcam.com
Videos of budget travel accommodation - idea being that with budget accomodation you really dont know what you're going to get - seeing a video of the hostel/hotel would be a real asset to the traveler. Getting accommodation owners to use the site has been a real problem. I think its a "lazy" issue.

http://www.offshorewebsitedevelopment.co.uk
Some basic and not so basic info regards outsourcing web site development to cheaper countries. All first hand experience.

http://www.web-entrepreneur.com
My entrance in to the world of geting rich by telling others how to! Very new! It will be an unbiased premium content site, no space filliing waffel.

http://www.entrepreneurdating.com
I utilised my investment in freerub.com's infrastructure and built this site as a straight forward niche dating site with a business networking slant. Just launched. Could be good JV opp for many members here????

http://www.videocage.com - THE BIG ONE!
Still in development this site is the one that I am most existed about. It speaks for itself. If you like the idea of watching cooking demos or seeing how to fix anythng for a few cents then chances are everyone else would like to aswell.

This site will be like ebay - so far as it will make minipreneurs out of everyone. Anyone with some special "know how" can make a video about it and generate a residual income from it.

This site is ripe for JV's. The 4 tier AP is being built. Aff's will be able to earn from video makers as well as video watchers so will get paid twice for the same sale.

I have 400 video makers registered already and expect a diverse range of content. The site will have useful videos of interest to everybody. I do expect massive things from this.

I can handle this project myself but will also consider bringing in a partner or two.

Well I think thats it apart from the 100 or so other domains that I have projects lined up for.

Trev

Christopher Knight
05-17-2006, 08:07 AM
Hey ... I used to write an article A DAY, a few years back.
Then it was an article a week ... month ... when I got the chance, etc.
That will change in the new year ... because it has to, IMHO.
I'm going to MAKE time for one article per week ... I feel it's that crucial.

Mike,

I completely agree...

Ok, I can't seem to find your articles on a certain website... ;-)

Care to send them in or have an staffer send them in for ya:
http://www.ezinearticles.com/submit/

I used to write 1 a day or more, then 1 per week, then 1 per month, then 1 per quarter until I realized... I needed to get back on the same horse. Most of my freshest thoughts are in the blog, but my goal is to crank out at least 1 quality article per week that goes into syndication and 1 that I don't syndicate.

Mike Merz
05-18-2006, 07:31 AM
Ok, I can't seem to find your articles on a certain website... ;-)

OOPS! .. :P

When I get around to submitting articles to directories, again, your's will be the first I get to... old friend. ;)

Best,

Mike

Mike S. Cecotka
05-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi,

My name is Mike S. Cecotka.

I run full time video production business in Toronto.

I've been online since 1998 - I was streaming my first trailers for how-to videos with dial up - very painfull experience.

Looks like my 10 years of battelfield experience as video producer is coming handy with video trend online.

In few weeks I'm going to launch "Online Video Production Bootcamp for Newbies" which consists of video tutorials and live workshop using hot confrenece.

It will teach people how to squeeze consumer equipment for pro results - I had to learn to do that as independent filmmaker.
From buying video cameras below $500 - free editing software - to posting online

I'll let you know more when sales letter is fixed - my headline sucks
and membership has streaming video tutorials so you can take a look if it's something for your list.

I'm going through "Product Launch Formula" right now

Mike

Glen Barnhardt
05-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Wow Sam,

Well my markets have been alot. I have 50 or more websites that are niche related however I guess that my actual target market would be Internet Marketers like ourselfs.

I am a programmer and I write Internet marketing programs. In the last year my partner and I put out Motivated Marketing http://www.motivatedmarketingsystem.com last December we put out The Article System (I don't include the URL because we sold it to another party). Personally I released a program called Article Money http://www.articlemoney.com however the application was not written by myself just rebranded. I may do an online version of this in the near future.

This year I will be doing it alone. My partner wishes to not do software any longer and is very busy with his other types of Internet Marketing promotions. In the past My partner did all the promotions and JV's so I'm so glad I found this site as I will need a lot of guidence and ideas of how to make my next product release and JV's a smash.

So what will be my next program? I'm currently searching for some Internet Marketing area that might need a good software program.

Am I the "Famous Internet Programmer?" http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Famous+Internet+Programmer&btnG=Google+Search

I doubt it ;) but it sure was fun to make Google think so. Hope you guys get a good laugh too!! ;D

Sincerely,
Glen Barnhardt

Sam Heyer
05-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Hi Glen,

That's awesome! Both you being the "Famous Internet Programmer" and the programs you've created...

Ask any questions you need about marketing and we'll be here to answer :)

Take care Glen,
Sam

Dylan Loh
06-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Hi all,

I am definitely a newbie compared to you guys here. I have 2 sites

http://www.secretgoogletactics.com
This is basically an email capture lead site where I offer them a free copy of "Secret Google Tactics" which focuses on making money with both Adwords & Adsense. This is targeted more to the newbie audience. 1 month on and I have over 250 subscibers already using just purely article marketing.

The second site is at http://www.clickbankprofitmachine.com
This is where I sell my ebook "Clickbank Profit Machine". It was launched at the start of June(launched just almost 2 weeks ago only) and, again, I did my advertising mainly via articles. I have got double digit sales figures already but have no real affiliate promoting it. I know my site converts and I have a good product. I hope I can learn something vital here in my quest for finding affiliates(possibly JVs?) to work with :D

Cheers!
Dylan

Linda Bryan
07-08-2006, 06:59 AM
I am interested in personal development, specifically self-improvement using the law of attration. I understand that "Quantum Mind Power" may be a program through this group that may be available to put on my site: www.ProsperityMarketplace.com. If there are any products along this subject I would like to include them in my site.

Thanks,
Opal

Martin Salter
07-19-2006, 03:07 AM
HI everyone,

Wow, there are some cool posts in this thread and many people with a vision and goal, which is a great place to start. Its always easy to "have an idea" but not have a market to "market it to".

I probably qualify as a "newbie" too in many ways, (like this site for instance), but time is beginning to deliver this year, although much of that is due to the fact that I am finally doing what should be done and not just what I "think should be done!" :)

I am into the Internet Marketing arena, so picked an easy one to crack my teeth on. Offline I was a marketer and recruiter in my earlier days, then took time off to run pubs and bars ...hehe, hard work, but fun.

I actually ended up on the Internet becuase of my old job.. I managed to rip most of my right knee apart and was off work unable to walk, so started sniffing around the net and discovered IM... that was back in August 2004.

My sites include,

PrizeDrawGenerator.com (http://PrizeDrawGenerator.com) (a cute script that plugs into any mysql membership run site, like Butterfly Marketing, Motiviated Marketing, aMember etc) and lets you run prize draws.. It has been a great income provider for me this last couple of months and I am now putting it in a package of Source Code Rights with the new site I am due to launch (will be making a JV announcement on this soon) called SourceCodeVault.com (http://SourceCodeVault.com)

I have put in an infrastructure for my online business with MyCustomerSupportDesk.com (http://MyCustomerSupportDesk.com) and I also run a graphics design web site MarketingCovers.com (http://MarketingCovers.com)

The latest site is already attracting sign ups even though it has not launched yet as many people want the types of products we will be releasing, the great part is it will be at a fraction of the cost you would normally pay to have them developed yourself.

I purchased the Affiliate Manager very recently to develop my knowledge more about building affiliate programs. At the moment I am using the Butterly Marketing script to run my sites which allows for multi tier but does not have any other processor to plug into, and paypal do not like 2 tier or more programs, so will be looking to expand upon that. Great reading so far, anyone that wants good affiliate info would do well to get hold of a copy.

The great thing about the internet is that you can reach your audience no matter how small or how far away. People are getting online more and more every day and the potential for people who take up the opportunities as it continues to grow are HUGE... even Small Niche have a chance online if you ensure you qualify them first!

Anyway, enough of my rant, good to "meet" you all, look forward to seeing some of your launches and introductions!

To your success

Martin Salter

Eric Rockefeller
07-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Oh thats where I was seeing your name lately sam, in here, remember on the phone the other day I was trying to remember where I was seeing your name...

Well of course my main business niche is internet marketing/list building...

But I am branching out as much as possible after my Monster Launch coming up..When I have more time. LOL

Actually I will probably have less time...

EROCK

Steve Iser
08-04-2006, 03:03 AM
Heya folks.

Guess it's time to do my part! :D

I run an opt-in mailing list that's designed to take the frustration out of Internet Marketing for both new and old marketers. I hold conferences, help sessions, provide information for my list, as well as the tools and do promotions on products I deem useful for the benefit of my opt-in list. In terms of products I sell, I solely try to do affiliate sales on worthy products. In the coming months, I will be doing promos on my own products to my list.

We tackle new subjects on a month-by-month basis, at user's demand. Currently, I have a huge giveaway going on at my site on September 1st, and it's been quite a task to find solid JV partners.

There's a whole lot that meets to the eye about my giveaway. I've been planning a full-blown marketing campaign for it for the past few weeks.

My journalist has just finished the Press Release, so things are looking really good. :)

The squeeze page on my site is being updated in a few days. Waiting on my copywriter. :)

Peter Koning
08-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Hi Sam,
I've been online since the 80's (pre-web) and have experience in international business and tech marketing, but never really woke up to internet marketing until recently.

Over the last 18 months I've been developing a comprehensive affiliate marketing resource site for merchants (http://www.affiliate-software-review.com), where they can compare affiliate platforms side-by-side. At the moment the site is generating leads for retainer based consulting and some affiliate commissions on the software, but the main revenue is in the list I am growing.

Most of my market is small to medium sized businesses in all sectors. So products I am looking for would be tools and products that help online business marketers. If there's a connection with affiliate marketing but from a merchant point of view, then I would be interested.

I am working on a product of my own and targeting it for late 2006 launch.

Cheers,
Peter

Mike Merz
08-06-2006, 07:00 AM
Great to hear from all of you ... I expect many an interesting and informative thread as a result of your much anticipated by me participation.

Did that make sense?

It's early Sunday morning ... and I've only half a coffee in me. ;)

Thanks ... again,

Mike

Jack Born
08-16-2006, 11:03 AM
I've been working for several years as freelance programmer but also creating and selling software to add a little extra income to the year's profit. I'm switching things around and doing everything I can to "product-ize" and package up my know how so that my main source of income can come from marketing results... not time invested.

I've posted this before, but for anyone with technical questions or looking for advice, I can really make things easy to understand regardless of your computer skill level. I'm not looking for programming work but I'm very interested in starting new partnerships and friendships so I'll help you in any way I can.

As for what I'm selling now, see my signature below, and there is a lot more to come in the next few weeks.

Again, don't hesitate to give me a shout about any question at all.

Harrold Swalve
08-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Hi all,

I've been working online for over two years now and my market mostly deals with online business issues.

I just recently released my latest Ebook which explains people how to set-up and market their own site. It's got a well converting sales page and I did use a pop-up squeeze page but am testing conversion rate without it at the moment. Anybody interested in a decent JV just pm me. The sales page can be found here: http://www.profit-shockdocs.com

Next to that I just finished a online business related directory called HBO search and if any of you is looking for a free one way link just submit your site here: http://www.start-work-at-home-business.com I'll add them within 24 hrs.

I feel like I start to understand the internet marketing world better and better but would most definitely be helped with more info on JV's. Guess that makes sense being part of this community.

Harrold

Gregory Lipscomb
08-31-2006, 11:55 AM
This is funny,

I am actually on a couple of people's email lists here,

Kidino-(great resources),
Glen B.-(I bought your article software last year through your partner) :)

What I'm Looking To Sell:
I make computer games and sell them.
I use my free games as a marketing tool to grab people who
are interested in making a living using the internet.
This is powerful because I'm indirectly selling to people in
a casual way. I basically let my free games do the work
of preselling. This is powerful and non-invasive.

I also do affiliate sales from various websites that I own
and also directly from my free stuff.

One of my unique services is PromoSolitaire. :)
Basically I create a custom game for a customer/client that
features their business info. The resulting game also has
html web links for the game player to visit the customers website
directly. The resulting games are made available for download
from the customer's/client's website. I also distribute the games all over
the internet which happens automatically through what's called a pad
file. This is a powerful way to gain new customers/clients on an exponential
basis. The resulting game does all the work.

Check it out at http://www.starspangledsolitaire.com/
to see how my concept works.

I give away the greatest computer game in the world,
StarSpangled Solitaire. :o

Don Virden
09-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Gregory your game site does not show up :-\ good idea, I was actually doing the same thing awhile back but mine was targeted more towards teenagers and early 20's so I had shooters etc. Anyways back on subject as far as what I am looking to sell.

I actually have a million ideas and can't quite seem to get one done before getting bored and jumping onto something else. What I have decided to do is develop my own marketing system that has worked very well for me. It is called "blindvertising" and of course will be at blindvertising.com when it gets finished. Pretty much it is a 100% in your face marketing system that proves that the only reason a persons business has failed is because of the effort they put into it. So for anyone who has not seen the real money yet they need to check out blindvertising.com .

I have a good 5+ years into my online marketing so far and this will be directed towards work at home, network marketing and mlm types and odds are get rich quick people also. I have given my homemade tutorial to my downline and those who put it into use have raised their numbers within the week. I even have one guy who has been at the top of the leaderboard every week in one business since he started putting my ideas into place. I am no expert but what I have in here will either get you making money or make you realize that you are just too lazy to succeed and might as well quit now. Straight to the point and pretty powerful I think.

I think I will actually give this away and just try and upsell within the material but I feel I can also sell this and make a decent amount also. Any thoughts on what would be a better thing to do?

Harry Neubauer
09-29-2006, 05:40 AM
Want To Turbo Charge Your Existing And Future Ad Sales Pages?
......We all know the importance of including a list of testimonials with each sales page. Boost credibility, right?

I own a public testimonial site that allows unsure buyers to read current unbiased forum comments of a merchant.

PRODUCT LAUNCH IN LATE OCTOBER!!! BE the first to scoop up every affilliate (will increase their sales by following the popunder and redirection to the public testimonial page). Every merchant has their own testimonial page.

http://www.businessmicroscope.com/yanik_silver.asp (http://www.businessmicroscope.com/yanik_silver.asp)
http://www.businessmicroscope.com/john_reese.asp (http://www.businessmicroscope.com/john_reese.asp)
http://www.businessmicroscope.com/allan_gardyne.asp (http://www.businessmicroscope.com/allan_gardyne.asp)

PRODUCT LAUNCH IN LATE OCTOBER!!!
I will add to Clickbank soon. What to know more, please visit http://www.businessmicroscope.com (http://www.businessmicroscope.com) now. More details to follow.

Brad Johnson
10-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

Just joined up today so I'm just getting to know everybody here...

I have a whole ton of websites under my belt right now as I'm looking to capture a multitude of different niches.

Two of my most popular ones would have to be:

www.Going-Solar.com

This is a site entirely based on solar energy in all its forms. I just recently wrote an e-book on how to construct certain solar products for dirt cheap plus give all of my subscribers full access to our giant solar energy directory. I'm currently writing a second e-book as a continuation to the first e-book I have written. This site is bringing in the most opt-ins right now for me.

My second most popular website is:

www.pc-tutorials.com

This site offers a majority of tutorials relating to the IT Industry: Everything from learning the most popular window programs in a variety of different areas to Internet Marketing, SEO and PPC. It's gotten some decent attention, but not to the point of my original expectations. There is a monthly membership cost to access the giant database of tutorials. I think with the right people looking at this site, it could indeed go far.

So those are my two most popular sites. Again, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and thanks for reading my post! ;D

All the best,

Brad Johnson

Prady Kuna
10-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Hi Sam,

I've started a company one year back called Syna-G. We help Computer & Mobile Games development studios in the USA to find Indian manpower we provide a unique service by ‘hosting’ this talent pool in our high-technology facilities in Hyderabad, but they work exclusively for the USA based companies. We only provide facilities to host them and offer human resource services to manage them on behalf of the USA companies- they do not pay NI, Tax, Benefits etc. No matter how many staff they hire, they make one single payment, thereby saving time and money.

We offer the opportunity to significantly improve productivity by hiring 2 or 3 Indian professionals for the cost of one in the USA and bring their products to market faster using highly skilled and experienced staff.

Our target market is Digital content development studios. (Animation, Games, Mobile games etc..)

I've got a CA based client and we are working with this client for past few months but i'm on the look out for more companies to tie-up with
how can i find a JV who can help me out with the sales? Is there any easy or hard way? where should i look for? Do you know any one who can help me out with my sales? Your help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance
Prady Kuna

Edmund Krzeminski
11-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Hi all,
I need to sell some package containing travel package + advertising package.
Offer is in my signature.
Could anyone help me sell it?
Edmund Krzeminski

Wale Wahab
11-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Hi,

My name is Wale Wahab. I'm a local IT Audit consultant. In order to join the global market, I've just written an e-book tagged "Audit, Control & Security of Information Assets". The book is to help the Auditors and Control Executives learn how to perform Information Systems Audit in an IT Environment. The website where I published the book is at http://www.ultimatesystemssolutions.com/itauditebook.com/ebook.html

Since I've not acquired enough skill and knowledge that could enable me sell fast on the Internet, I'm looking for Joint Venture partners who could help me realize my dream. I'm ready to give 50% commission.

I'll be grateful for any kind assistance from you as you specified in your letter to us all.

Thanks.

Jameel Mukadam
02-18-2007, 09:41 AM
:)Hi Everyone, Im new just joined today :)

I am not really looking to SELL anything. I specialize in affiliate marketing and I help people become better affiliates. This is a free website where people can receive free e-books, reports, articles(reprint aswell) on affiliate marketing and I also offer a newsletter which takes people from start to finish and guarantees they'll put up an affiliate mini-site and successfully launch within 30 Days or less!
Here's the site, please review it and tell me how well i did:
www.affiliatemarketingsecrets.co.nr (http://www.affiliatemarketingsecrets.co.nr)

The site is fully-functional but I have not yet Launched it. I want to see if it is worth while. Please review it and tell me what you think. I'm open to new ideas :)

Jameel Mukadam

Ted Green
03-14-2007, 04:11 AM
Hi All,

I am Ed from London and very new to online Joint Ventures.

I have been involved in product sales on the Internet for quite a few years an although it has at times been great it has been coasting for a long time no matter what I try to do. I offer a product that I license and used myself to totally change my offline business for the better. Like victor Kiam said "I liked it so much I bought The Business" or in my case the license.

I am doing all the usual stuff of PPC, article and content writing but my guru Dan Kennedy says look to JV at all times so I saw this forum, lurked for a while and loved it.

My product is for offline and online marketing. It is firmly aimed at Small Busineeses, Salespeople, Sales Managers etc. It shows 8 different marketing models that can be tweaked and inserted into any businesses to help generate new clients/customers and retain them. the site is here www.magnetic-marketing-toolkit.com (http://www.magnetic-marketing-toolkit.com)

I am looking for people who might offer help to me to roll it out. It has sold over $12,000,000 to date for various licensees including Yanik Silver, Dave Dee and many others not to mention Dan Kennedy himself.

I have tested it a little and have some promising stats but it is early days. Guys I could really do with a little help here if you could.

I really dont have a clue how to go about this but have done some JV reading and a little homework so I am trying. I wasn't sure whether or not to post yet but if I keep waiting I might never get there.

Best regards

Ed Green

Richard Trice
03-15-2007, 10:01 PM
My name is Richard Trice and I have been marketing for a few years now. I have enjoyed every bit of it, even the frustrating times.

I have also enjoyed the wisdom that I have received from various sources.

I have just created a new membership site at: http://www.empire-in-a-box.com, which I will be releasing soon and am trying to obtain some information on how to launch correctly and attract JV partners.

Richard

Paul Foley2
03-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Paul here
and my area is site creation tools - specifically my own (I created it because I didn't like what was on the market already - this is the great thing about being a techy).

I personally favor the small list approach - I had a big (by my standards) list of about 20,000 and it was hopeless.
I started from scratch recently and they're more responsive (even though there no way near as many for the moment)

My list are mostly people who want to start an online business and are looking for tips, inspiration and help - so I give it to them (in small pieces).

And like a number of others here, I've been at this for a few years now and having learnt via frustration I consider my education 'ongoing'

Paul.

Vanessa Blais
04-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Hello Everyone.
My name is Vanessa Blais. I have started a company called TVNet Productions. We offer information products on making money with Internet Video Television and Entertainment, as well as the delivery platform for the video content on our own video site.
We have been in development of this project for six months and we are set to launch.
Our squeeze page, www.tvnetprofits.com offers a free report on this new industry and our introductory ebook, "Raking In Huge Profits With Very Little Effort In Internet Television" is now up for sale.
We have also produced a content rich resource site, www.tvnetresource.com that is free to everyone and gives loads of valuable resources for anyone wanting to create and profit from this new industry.
We are currently seeking JV partners to help us out with testimonials, promotion to their own lists, and interviews to help us create many more information products on this topic.
We are about to roll out our press releases and articles but we are fairly new to JV and we are hoping to find JV partners who can help us EXPLODE this business.
It's a brand new product with a niche, and we want to enter the Internet Information marketing with this niche with lightning speed and have been told that the fastest way to do that is with JV's.
Any help or comments are very much appreciated.
Thanks.

Chris Gozdzik
05-29-2007, 10:10 PM
My main website / niche is on dowsing...you know those old guys with sticks searching for water :D
Well, there is more to it and I'm mostly interested in dowsing as it relates to health, alternative healing,
energy healing, brain entrainment, subconscious, etc.

At present 80% of my business is selling physical goods, I want to change that balance to 50-50 or more and
include e-books, recordings, etc. My newest product is Subliminal Fractal DVD that deals with boosting self-esteem.

My subscriber's list is about 4,500 and about 1,500 happy customers.

I came here to learn more about jv's as I think that's the way to go and hopefully do some networking.