PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction and plea for help!

JoeRussell
05-25-2008, 01:36 AM
Hey everyone, its great to be here! I notice quite a few friendly names here from the WF and elsewhere. For those that dont know me I have been marketing online for a little over 9 years with the last 7 being full time and very successful!

I hope to contribute where I can and get know the members on this board at a more personal level.

I am also hoping someone here can help me with a BFM problem. We have a huge lauch that will be taking place on June 10th and have some pretty big names involved. Pre-launch was suppose to start today but because of this problem had to be delayed.

Now im sure since this is a JV forum and Mike is a broker someone must have the answer to setting up a tier 2 through BFM for only the broker ;D. I have searched on how to do this and for the life of me cant figure it out.

Hoping someone here has the answer.

Thanks
Joe Russell

Mike Merz
05-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Joe ... always great to have another experienced hand on board. ;)

As far as BM script mods ... Becky Dielman (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php?action=profile;u=1936) is the queen, and a JVNP partner. ;)

PM her ... I'm sure she can help.

Best,

Mike

charleskirkland
05-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi Joe

Beckey did my BFM 2nd tier setup for seocodebreaker.com and it worked like a charm. She is the best when it comes to getting the butterfly script setup. As far as I know I'm one of the few people that have a true 2nd tier setup in the script.

Most people have the problem of the 2nd tier invite getting stuck after payment.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

JoeRussell
05-26-2008, 02:54 AM
Thanks Mike and Charles Ill give her a PM...be watching for the JV invite once I get this issue taken care of.

Joe

JoeRussell
05-26-2008, 02:58 AM
Hmmm, I PMed Becky but it said she hasnt been active since September 2007...hope she replies as this is the only issue holding us back.

Thanks again
Joe

Mike Merz
05-26-2008, 07:09 AM
There are a lot of active members that have not posted for a long time .. ;)

I see no reason why her contact would not be active, though ... this is a holiday weekend in the states, so she may just be taking the weekend off. Give it until tomorrow ... after that, either Charles or myself will get a hold of her for you.

Best,

Mike

charleskirkland
05-26-2008, 10:21 AM
I will email her on Tuesday and see if I can get you on her schedule.

Thanks
Charles

JoeRussell
05-26-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks again you guys I will also email her and see if I can get a reply.

Joe

charleskirkland
05-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Joe

I just PM you here other contact info.

Thanks
Charles

JoeRussell
05-28-2008, 03:08 AM
Well no dice hearing from Becky and tried the contact info you gave me Charles and so far nothing. If one of you could get in contact with her and have her email me at joe @joerussell.ca it would be greatly appreciated as this is the only thing we are waiting on.

Thanks for all your help
Joe

Chris Freville
05-28-2008, 08:18 AM
Hi Charles & Joe,

Keep me updated about Becky too please.

I am considering investing in BM but would like it to do 2 tier commisions if I do get it.

Chris

Rich Mauro
05-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Welcome Joe,

It's nice to see someone with your expertise asking questions. I hope to hear more from you and will offer my expertise when I can. Good luck!

Rich

James McCarthy
05-28-2008, 12:20 PM
I am using Jason Cooper for my launch and we are going to set up a two tier for one of our major JVs. I will PM you his contact info.

Jim

JoeRussell
05-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Hey James thanks for the recommendation Jason got this all set up in no time! We are now ready to go into our next level of Pre-Launch.

Be watching for the JV invite I will be posting later tonight...the product is HOT and the demand is seriously high!

Thanks again
Joe

charleskirkland
06-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Joe

There are a few things that you can do to ramp up your members area.
First list out the steps you want them to take on the first member area. Make sure you have your affiliate link as Step 1. Get them promoting ASAP.

You should out some ads on the login page. Use a Iframe and this will work wonders for you.

This is a exapmle of what I did with one of my butterfly sites on the loging area.

http://www.mywoodworkingclub.com/login.php

They have to login so at least make some more money from it.

Also when I loged out of your site "Nice site by the way" it just took me back to your main area. NO NO NO.
When they log out the butterfly script will allow you to send them to any page in the world.

You need to add a site rotoater so when they log out they will be sent to a site with your affiliate link.

Also use this to help get JV's on board. This is a win-win for both of you.

Just some thought for you.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland