PDA

View Full Version : Pandurangan SR - MobiLanderPro JV Invite

Pandurangan SR
04-02-2015, 08:54 AM
Pandurangan SR - MobiLanderPro - JV Invite
Launch Day: Wednesday, April 8th 2015

Dear JV Partner,

Pandurangan SR here. I would like to invite you to be part of this premium launch of a brand new product with well-designed funnel to get you the most lucrative commissions to your bottom line.

Since 1997, I am designing and delivering some of the large scale, high-value systems for manufacturing industries. These products are loved by my customers for it's ease of use and the benefits they bring.

This product is no different. MobiLanderPro is not just landing page creator for Mobile. It's complete system for creating all kind of pages starting from Tap To Call to Legal Pages.

With MobiLanderPro, our customers can create various type of mobile optimized pages for the entire campaign. All they need to do is to create pages and tie them together in a campaign, and drive traffic to the main offer page to see best conversion possible, either it is for subscribers or for product sales.

All this with just one-time cost. No subscriptions of Monthly/Yearly charges.

There are so many Landing Page creators in the Market. But MobiLanderPro is the first one to bring the focus on Mobile as it is accounted for more than 50% of traffic.

Main Offer: MobiLanderPro - $17-$47 @ 50%
OTO #1: DinoAppEngine - Pro License - $67 @ 50%
OTO #2: DinoAppEngine - Agency Edition - $97 @ 50%
Downsell #1: DinoAppEngine - Basic License - $37 @ 50%
Downsell #2: DinoAppEngine - Agency Basic Edition - $47 @ 50%
Total Commission: As High As $105 Per Click.

Promote this to have huge pay days and for prizes worth $1000+ in a 7 Launch Period.

For more information, please visit our JV Page at: Pandurangan SR - MobiLanderPro - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3545-Pandurangan_SR_-_MobiLanderPro)

Thank you in advance for your support.

Pandurangan SR - MobiLanderPro - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3545-Pandurangan_SR_-_MobiLanderPro)