PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Crawford - Black Ops Hypnosis JV Invite

shuvo munjuri
02-27-2015, 05:00 AM
Cameron Crawford - Black Ops Hypnosis - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, March 2nd 2015

We are excited to announce this contest and some tools for affiliates that we have improved including sales letters, ads, etc that has provide even better conversion rates for our affiliates. In fact, the changes are so dramatic that our test traffic has shown a 147% increase in conversions compared to the previous version! That’s a lot of EXTRA cash in the pockets of our affiliates!

We will be giving away $15,000 USD in cash prizes to the top 10 affiliates, allowing even our smaller affiliates a chance to win a BIG prize.

To participate in our $15,000 contest you need to sign up using the email form below. Once you sign up, you will receive an email with all the details about the contest, plus we will keep you informed of contest leaderboard rankings. Remember, you NEED to sign up to participate!

Hello all NEW & CURRENT AFFILIATES, We just went to 75% percent commissions!!

This is easy money to reward our CURRENT and NEW affiliates. This front end product sells for $57 and your getting around $40 (after ClickBank's fees and my 25% share)!! We also just added a high converting $27 upsell offer that pays out a 50% commission.

I have tried to make sure everything was top notch on this page before I put it here for you guys. I know you work hard to generate targeted traffic and I don't want it to go waste. I am making continuous improvements and split testing our sales page to ensure the highest conversion rates possible for your hypnosis targeted traffic.

It currently converts at 1:90 (1%) with general traffic and even up to 1:10 (10%) for certain affiliates that send targeted hypnosis traffic. Our conversion rate is higher than almost all other hypnosis programs available, thanks to our unique sales page and appealing "dark side" offer.

Cameron Crawford - Black Ops Hypnosis - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3428-Cameron_Crawford_-_Black_Ops_Hypnosis)