PDA

View Full Version : Marius Enache - Zeno 1.0 JV Invite

Marius Enache
02-23-2015, 10:32 AM
Marius Enache - Zeno 1.0 - JV Invite
Launch Day: Friday, February 27th 2015

Hi friend!

My name is Marius Enache. I'm a web programmer and developer with a experience in WordPress for more than 4 years.

I am launching Zeno, a WordPress theme that will allow people to build Amazon affiliate stores in no time.

Zeno integrates the Amazon Product Advertising API, meaning that users will be able to search for Amazon Products directly from WordPress dashboard and import the products to their stores with just a mouse click.

Zeno will be sold through JVZoo.com platform and I am looking for early affiliates to promote my product.
Because it is a digital product and is designed for WordPress, the most popular open source CMS, Zeno, should sell very well.

You will earn 70% from each personal license ($47) purchased by a visitor referred by you and 50% from the developer license ($147).

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions or suggestions. I'm looking forward to work with you.

Marius Enache - Zeno 1.0 - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3413-Marius_Enache_-_Zeno_1.0)