PDA

View Full Version : Living life to fullest

William C L VanLowe
02-15-2015, 09:01 PM
Hello there my name is William i am 73 years young I Love LIFE and i Love meeting new people iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Love learning new thing to make Life better for my self and others, BRING VALUE TO THE World I use to be a sheet metal mechanic design fabricate and installation of air conditioning systems building those systems and installing them change atmosphere in the buildings that it was installed in but now i am looking to change the atmosphere of Life for lack of a better word the three atmospheric things that make Life so pleasant like air conditioning to a hottt room is HEALTH WEALTH and WISDOM . I am new to internet marketing from what i have seen ,and heard about it that is the place where the Life atmospheric change is at so here I am Lets Get This Show on the Road and bring some value to the world .THAT is my PASSION .to bring health wealth and wisdom to WORLD.William Willi you help me my internet brothers and sisters

Mike Merz
02-16-2015, 05:52 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, William ... they say passion fuels your life and vision. Looks like you have a full tank, my Friend. ;)

Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr