PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Virgin - 7DayFitness Program JV Invite

Wesley Virgin
12-30-2014, 07:52 PM
Wesley Virgin - 7DayFitness Program - JV Invite
Launch Day: Thursday, January 1st 2015

Let me Whitelist you at 90% Commissions!

Hi I am Wes I know you are busy so I'll make this as short as possible, but you MUST see the offer I'm offering because this is downright crazy!!!

My journey to this point hasn't been easy, as a matter of fact it has been down right brutal! Learning internet marketing is like earning a master degree without the teacher! No one is going to show up at your door and tell you what to do or how to do it, you have to seek out the teachers, beat on their doors until they feel you are hungry enough to earn a spot in this niche...

But today I'm GRATEFUL for your support with my mission to change the obesity rate in adults and more importantly the kiddos..

I would like to humbly ask for your support on a soft launch for 7DayFitness. But first I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support you have given me over the years and I would like to offer you something that is going to blow your socks off!!

So after tireless nights, sitting in my hubble, working on and fine tuning sales copy, reading Dan Kennedy material and listening to the advice of Brad Howard(Venus Ninja), Shaun(Copy Genuis) John Rowley(The Old School Guru), Tyler Bramlett(The Email Copy Ninja), Adam and Ryan(The Shapeshifter beasts!), Mike Geary(The Messiah of fitness), Craig B(A Ruthless Genius), Glen, David, Joe(Clickbank Crushers!) Derek Seymour(Marketing Ninja #2 In Parenting) and many more.

I have finally carved out a VSL masterpiece that is going to rake in the cash like you have never seen before!

Get a sneek peak for yourself here..

Wesley Virgin - 7DayFitness Program - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3208-Wesley_Virgin__-__7DayFitness_Program)

But I want to guarantee and give you more value than you could ever expect! Instead of the usual 75% commissions, I am going to whitelist you and bump you up to 90% for life! Yes for Life!!

Before you buy another XMAS gift, send me your click bank id, because the clicks you send to this video sales letter is going to pay for this years Christmas gifts!

I want you to see your clicks turn into immediate cash and your EPC's soar thru the roof!I want you to feel excited and start the New year with sales!

Giving is the name of the game and you making sales gives me a sense of fulfillment..

I have done all the work for ya.. All you have to do is copy and paste and if you have a blog, I have a banner that is going to allow you to CRUSH IT!

Ask me anything.. I am always up either recording youtube videos or discovering more ways for affiliates like yourself to make more cash easier..

If you need anything HIT ME UP! I don't sleep! LOL

Wesley Virgin - 7DayFitness Program - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3208-Wesley_Virgin__-__7DayFitness_Program)