PDA

View Full Version : Christian Trejo - BuyNeu: Premium Costumes "Do It Yourself" Guides - JV Invite

Erick Trejo
12-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Christian Trejo - BuyNeu: Premium Costumes "Do It Yourself" Guides - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, January 26th 2015

Hello my friends,

A year ago we launched in this site TheIronManSuit.com affiliate website, it was a very successful website, even so that Marvel Inc. contacted us to close our website because we weren't paying anything to them and we were using their trademark in our domain.

What happened? We just changed our content to avoid trademark copyrights violations and redirect all our traffic to a new domain TheIronSuit.com

Now, it is still working perfectly, making money for many affiliates and without any legal issue.

Thanks to the success with TheIronSuit.com! We decided to launch a new website just like TheIronSuit.com but much better. This time we will offer no just one character but many of them and with the time we will keep increasing the number of options that the customers will have by joining to our website.

We want you to be part of this. TheIronSuit.com proved that this niche is amazing and unique so we can do it much better with BuyNeu: Premium Costumes "Do It YourSelf" Guide.

Join us and letīs make business together, We are completely sure you won't regret it.

Christian Trejo - BuyNeu: Premium Costumes "Do It Yourself" Guides - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3084-Christian_Trejo__-__BuyNeu%3A_Premium_Costumes_)

Erick Trejo
12-27-2014, 12:47 AM
Well, I just want to wish you a Happy New Year 2015 and I hope you have a very successful year.

I really would like to create joint venture relationships with all of you, I think we can do something big again in 2015 with my next launch and I want you to be part of this.

Join Me in this new niche. we are working hard to give you the best tool.

Erick Trejo
01-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Uploading new affiliate resources. We are close from the Launch date.

Let's keep the good work. Affiliates I invite you to join us in this new niche.

Erick Trejo
01-25-2015, 02:13 AM
One more day and we are ready to go. Press releases will be published tonight.

Good luck and thank you so much for your support.