PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Canada...

RichardJones
04-14-2008, 09:18 AM
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself... My name is Richard Jones, I own a few membership sites such as ArbitrageInsider.com as you can see in my sig. I have been on the web for almost 15 years now and I am here to meet people like me and maybe develop some partnerships.

Thanks,

Richard

Mike Merz
04-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Welcome aboard, Richard ... 15 years Online makes you an 'old timer', for sure. I look forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

RichardJones
04-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Yeah, 15 years is quite long in web years... I created my first site with excite.com and then angelfire.com which I am surprised are still around... As far as internet marketing goes, I have been doing that for around 3 years full-time now and I realy enjoy it! I have always been interested in seo and been implementing all kinds of methods on my sites since I bought my first domain in 1997 (A nice 5 letters 11 years old PR4 domain).

I hope we can all help each other and jv on some projects,

Richard

Jennifer Nalleweg
04-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Nice to meet a fellow Canadian :)

I remember the days when excite.com was hot - I produced an on-the-hour live stock market update for Excite Canada back in the day (2000 or so), back when video was just new on the web. Things have really changed since then.

fryguy173
05-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forum. Although I've been earning my living from web marketing (non IM niches) since 2002 (and attempting for a couple of years before), I found this place just a few weeks ago and have been pleasantly surprised with the amount of good info being shared.

If you keep checking back, I think you'll find some good info along with a lot of good connections. So far, people seem to be very generous. I look forward to gaining some good relationships here myself.

Also, has anyone ever told you that you look like Bruce Willis?

Eli

darrenc@telus.net
05-24-2008, 12:40 PM
Here's a hello from another Canuck, out west here in the Okanagan.

Working hard on getting into IM.

Darren