PDA

View Full Version : Special Jv Events

agbeyegbe
04-10-2008, 10:19 PM
I was wondering what you need to do to be able to get information
about those jv launches posted here, where you have to request.
The ones like mass control and product launch formula.

I have being a good jv partner on most of the jv's I have joined and
the ones I know I won't promote I don't join.

or do you have to get upgraded membership, if so how do you do that

Thank you

Mike Merz
04-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Hi, Wilson.

Due to my years of relationship building, I've managed to break into a number of high level circles, which has often allowed me to 'backup broker' most of the big Online launches ... and it's great when I'm able to share these offers with my JVNP partners.

Problem is, most of these high profile high tickets are closed programs and the merchants are very picky who I bring on board ... prospective partners usually have to prove the ability to sell multiple copies of high ticket product to be considered, and it's usually not too difficult for them to make a few phone calls to find out if someone's BSing them.

I'm not saying you have to be Ewen Chia .. ;)

Just have a proven way to make high ticket sales.

It would definitely help if you made the top 10 in a low to mid ticket JV contest ... that's usually good enough to get a foot in the door.

Best,

Mike

agbeyegbe
04-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Hi, Wilson.

Due to my years of relationship building, I've managed to break into a number of high level circles, which has often allowed me to 'backup broker' most of the big Online launches ... and it's great when I'm able to share these offers with my JVNP partners.

Problem is, most of these high profile high tickets are closed programs and the merchants are very picky who I bring on board ... prospective partners usually have to prove the ability to sell multiple copies of high ticket product to be considered, and it's usually not too difficult for them to make a few phone calls to find out if someone's BSing them.

I'm not saying you have to be Ewen Chia .. ;)

Just have a proven way to make high ticket sales.

It would definitely help if you made the top 10 in a low to mid ticket JV contest ... that's usually good enough to get a foot in the door.

Best,

Mike

Thanks Mike, you should be seeing my name in the top 10 soon.

Adeel Chowdhry
04-22-2008, 02:39 AM
Good luck Wilson! :)

Adeel