PDA

View Full Version : Just stopping by to say hello!

David Thompson
11-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey guys and gals,

My name is David Thompson and I've been working the internet marketing thing full time for a year now. I live in Stockholm, Sweden with my sweetheart of 4years and I have 3 kids (12, 10, 9) they are my all today tomorrow and forever...

I've been working part time online since 2000 but only a year and some ago I've been doing it fulltime and loving every minute of it. I have meet some really awesome people since I started doing this IM stuff and I'm looking forward to meeting even more intereting people and to be able to work members of this awesome forum... ;D

Looking forward to some very exciting stuff happening here. Thanks to Mike for setting this up. We should award you with a goldstar for setting up this awesome resource thanks Mike your work is really appreciated.

Warmest Regards
David Thompson

Sam Heyer
11-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Hey David,

I definately agree, Mike should be rewarded big time (and will be) ...

I look forward to working with you and getting to know you through this community.

Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon,
Sam

Mike Merz
11-16-2005, 01:39 PM
Welcome, David!

I appreciate the props, my friends ... but JV Notify Pro is getting better all the time because of YOU, our fellow partners ... I'm only 1/300th of the total picture ... you guys and girls will make this the place to be for anything and everything 'JV'. ;)

Thanks, y'all!

Mike

David Thompson
11-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey Mike & Sam,

thanks guys for make me feel so welcome here I really appreciate it
cheers guys...* ;D

I know this community is going to be a great asset to a lot of people
and I want to be here and say I was part of this great community.

As they rome wasn't built in a day or by one man or woman but
by many and they did it TOGETHER and I belive this is how
we have to progress here sharing and working TOGETHER..

Anyway thanks again guys for the warm welcome and talk to you'll
soon take care....

Best Regards
David Thompson