PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Tunisia

Mohamed Mnafeg
04-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Just wanted to say hello and Special thanks To Mike Merz.
I'm sure now that Mike Filsaime have a reason when he say: "Mike Merz is one
of the most well known names high tiket JV's."

Thanks
Mohamed Mnafeg

Mike Merz
04-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Welcome, Mohamed.

Yeah ... Mike is a buddy from way back before he was a Big Dog. ;)

Just another example of how relationship building can be such an important part of Online Business.

Best,

Mike

Sean Clark
04-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Hi Mike and Mohamed,

Yes, I would like to point out that Mike Filsaime is a great guy (so I am guessing you are a great guy too Mike ;)

I sell all of my products on his marketplace paydotcom.com (he recently stole my 3rd place ranking :'( but I like the number 4 too ;D). I personally recommended me to his UpSell script "save a sale". It's fantastic - I love it. I find it is quite effective when receiving a JV, as it has no doubt saved me many sales.

It's quite late here, so I think it's time to hit the hay. I will certainly be on tomorrow to give my expertize (or so I believe hehe)

Best Regards,
Sean

Chris Douthit
04-10-2008, 02:53 AM
Hi Mohamed, welcome to community. Most be something contagious with the name Mike. They are all good Internet marketers. ;D

Mohamed Mnafeg
04-10-2008, 07:55 AM
Thankyou to all members, I hope for you all that you want.

All The Best
Mohamed Mnafeg

charleskirkland
04-10-2008, 08:28 AM
Hi Mohamed

Welcome to the family here. If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks
Charles

Sean Clark
04-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Hi Mohamed, welcome to community. Most be something contagious with the name Mike. They are all good Internet marketers. ;D

Yes, I with you on this one Chris...Mike F, Mike M, Mike G...maybe I should change my name to Mike C haha ;D

Mohamed Mnafeg
04-10-2008, 04:54 PM

Yes, I with you on this one Chris...Mike F, Mike M, Mike G...maybe I should change my name to Mike C haha ;D

Hi Sean you must buy the branding right ;D

Sean Clark
04-10-2008, 09:04 PM

Hi Sean you must buy the branding right ;D

Yes your right..."Can I get a quote for the rebranding of my name please sir. thank you." lol ;D

Mohamed Mnafeg
04-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Cool community ;D