PDA

View Full Version : Mantas Dagys - Whizurl Click Tracker, Rotator, Shortener JV Invite

Mantas Dagys
10-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Mantas Dagys - Whizurl Click Tracker, Rotator, Shortener - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, October 27th 2014

Hello, marketers,

I am a Solo Ads provider, but recently launched the new link tracking/rotating/shortening software.

I am looking for people who can help me in promoting the product.

More information available at:

Mantas Dagys - Whizurl Click Tracker, Rotator, Shortener - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3007-Mantas_Dagys__-__Whizurl.com_Click_Tracker%2C_Rotator%2C_Shortene r)

About The Product Whizurl helps you to keep track of any advertising campaign you take, also rotate your offers and maximize the traffic you send/get.

This product is suitable almost for every marketer

– Solo Ads seller, traffic manager, new marketer for evaluating the traffic he gets.The product consists of three important parts
– click tracker, click rotator and click cloaker (shortener).Click tracker let's you to generate URL for your offer and track the traffic sent to that URL. This lets the user to see full statistics how many clicks he gets over time, see the countries percentage, IP's, detailed stats, CONVERSIONS.

Click rotator lets to rotate several offers so the users who clicks on your links would not see the same offer twice.

Click cloaker lets to hide the affiliate url so you won't lose any commissions anymore! It also shortens the links.

The best part, this helps to improve business as the dashboard is FULLY MOBILE RESPONSIVE, so it allows to take care of your business even without access to PC or laptop.

Why you should promote whizurl

I believe that we have a great potential to reach in this market.
I will constantly release updated versions on my software so the customers needs would be fulfilled.
You will get MONTHLY AUTOMATIC RECURRING commissions for a lifetime of 30%!

BONUS FOR MY AFFILIATES!

FREE LIFETIME STARTER ACCOUNT FOR PERSONAL USE.

Just contact me after your registration in affiliate program with your whizurl account details and I will upgrade you for free!

Every user gets 40% commissions for a first month and then 30% recurring monthly payments!I can offer a free software account for my affiliates.

Will wait for any people who are interested.

Mantas Dagys

Mantas Dagys - Whizurl Click Tracker, Rotator, Shortener - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3007-Mantas_Dagys__-__Whizurl.com_Click_Tracker%2C_Rotator%2C_Shortene r)