PDA

View Full Version : Taulant Bytyqi - The Infinite Fire Within JV Invite

Taulant Bytyqi
10-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Taulant Bytyqi - The Infinite Fire Within - JV Invite
Launch Day: Thursday, October 9th 2014

Attention:
All Affiliates and Ventures

Sign up to promote my newest product “THE INFINITE FIRE WITHIN” and get your FREE copy of my powerful Special Report, including “Your Personal Sheets for Your Heart’s Desires”

Commission rate – 65% ($24.05)

Product Snapshot:

1. An electronic information product intended to provide your subscribers with revolutionary information. My Special Report will guide your subscribers through the process of leaving their comfort zone, discovering their heart’s desires, and turning those desires into reality!

2. An extremely well-prepared e-book which contains not only my personal experiences, but also the knowledge I have gained through dozens of self-development books, courses, seminars, and conferences. This information (which adds up to thousands of dollars) has been simplified and compressed in my Special Report.

3. Amazing testimonials, including pictures, full names, and addresses of satisfied readers.

4. Commission rate of 65% ($24.05) – this offer is available for a short time only.

5. 7 Lessons for Free – a bonus short e-book, taken from my Special Report, which can easily awaken the attention of ambitious young people in a subconscious manner.

Keep reading for more details...

“The Infinite Fire Within” is an electronic info product. It is based on my personal experiences and knowledge gained through thousands of dollars’ worth of products and events. It teaches people how they can leave their comfort zone by discovering their heart’s desires and start turning those desires into reality!

The readers speak...

Baibhav Regmi
MBA student at Bellevue University
Omaha, Nebraska

“The Infinite Fire Within is a book catered towards the young generation. Having read many motivational books, I have no doubt the ideas inside will inspire others.
The Infinite Fire Within definitely stands out in that I feel the book directly speaks to me and I can relate to it easily. The author, Taulant, is my good friend and I have known him since he first came to the US. He is a very vibrant and fascinating human who stays inspired 24/7 and, in turn, inspires other people around him. I am thankful to be a part of this process.”

Araka Omae
Entrepreneur
Minnesota

"This is a great report! Within minutes of reading, I instantly knew it was filled with valuable content derived from credible sources and ideologies. This is something you can read multiple times and learn something new each time. I HIGHLY recommend it for individuals that feel like they need direction in life."

ETC...

In a nutshell, this is what you’ll receive:

1. A commission rate of 65% ($24.05) – this offer is available for a short time only.

2. My Special Report, free of cost, including “Your Personal Sheets for Your Heart’s Desires”.

3. Instructions, products, courses, and WSO downloads that can help you toward our common goal.

This information can really help your subscribers! Please feel free to contact me and get your promotion started, go to my affiliation program webpage at:

Taulant Bytyqi - The Infinite Fire Within - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/2952-Taulant_Bytyqi___-____The_Infinite_Fire_Within)

Your Success is my success.
To Our Growth,
Taulant Bytyqi

Taulant Bytyqi - The Infinite Fire Within - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/2952-Taulant_Bytyqi___-____The_Infinite_Fire_Within)