PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Australia, and a lil input!

Nathan J. Hockley
04-03-2008, 10:19 AM
Hey guys,

Nathan J. Hockley here from the Warrior Forum.

I just wanted to see what some people here would think about the affiliate contest I am going to run with my launch. Just say the price of the product would be $9.97 and a backend of $47 for best 3 affiliates. 1st 2nd n 3rd.

What prizes would be good for 1st, 2nd n 3rd place?

Thanks,

Nathan

P.S. First time around the site and it looks really good here.

Mike Merz
04-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Hey, Nathan ... welcome to JVNP.

I'd price out my total expenses ... try to establish a pessimistic, realistic, and optimistic number of sales ... and then go the 1K, 750, 500 ... or 300, 200, 100 route, and make sure that you establish and post a minimum number of sales to qualify for those prizes.

Have you done pre launch testing to get a feel for how well it will move?

Best,

Mike

Edward
04-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Hey everyone!

I am brand new to this forum. I've been participating over at JV-Network and couldn't believe that I hadn't seen this forum much earlier. Anyhow, Nathan, we would really need more info about your product or service. Also, I think you need to flip the prices around.

Why? First of all, really low prices always seems "cheap" rather than "valuable". Second, I don't know about everyone else, but if I was sold something for $10 and then was upsold for another $47, I would think "Oh, so here's what they are really trying to sell."

The only way that this kind of pricing seems to work is if you offer it for free because buyers have already been conditioned to expect an offer when they are being given something free.

That's my two cents!

Ed

Nathan J. Hockley
04-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome Mike,

Thanks for the reply Ed!

ok! well... the salespage hasn't been completely finished but you can view it here...

www.themyfootyourassproject.com/index1.html

with prelaunch going for a week.... but this wont be for another month n a bit:

www.themyfootyourassproject.com/prelaunchpage.html

I was thinking of running the aff contest like this:

7 Days...

1st: iPod nano 4gig, mail-out to my list with new customers included, and a physical book of the front end ebook.
2nd: iPod shuffle (largest size), mail out, and physical...
3rd: mailout and physical...

Then from 4th to 10th was thinking just the physical book...

I am hoping to try and do $10,000 all up in that 7 days with ofcourse the majority going to JV's and affiliates...

I have some awesome contributors to the product and it looks like getting them to promote will not be hard as they believe in my product.... (as they are contributing to it)

Willie C, Jason James, Eric Louviere, Mike Steup, Bev Clement, Richelo Killian, Sam Stephens (DLGuard), Kevin Riley and more!

I am also putting it out to gather JV's and extra affiliates for 4 weeks... I will ofcourse be using this forum through the advertising part that has been setup as I see it as the best way to gather JV's...

JV-Network... etc just haven't added up to expectations from previous launches...

Thanks for your input guys and I am of course taking it ALL onboard!

Nathan ;)

Nathan J. Hockley
04-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Hey guys,

Just seeing if anyone had some more advice for me on the above affiliate program.

The front end price is 'negotiable' and I will be looking to some of my helpers to input on a price they see as viable.

Thanks

Nathan J.

P.S. Does 75% front end and 50% back end sound ok?

Rich Mauro
05-13-2008, 05:06 PM
I think that having a prize is a good idea. I think that the ipod is also a good prize to offer. I have also looked into other prizes such as cameras,GPS, and other electronics. Good luck!

Rich

Nathan J. Hockley
05-13-2008, 11:14 PM
I think that having a prize is a good idea. I think that the ipod is also a good prize to offer. I have also looked into other prizes such as cameras,GPS, and other electronics. Good luck!

Rich

Thanks Rich,

Yeah I thought that iPods would be good but I was thinking of adding a little variety...

I will have a look into the GPS, cameras etc.

Another question I have is... most of my promoters will be from the US, and I realise that if a certain quota is not met then the prizes will be downgraded. So is it ok to buy from reputable sources on eBay? Where the aff comp winners will get an invoice/receipt and warranty? or Would you say to buy from a major online retailer?

Thanks for all the help,

Nathan

P.S. The product is coming along slowly... I have 4 uni assignments due within the next two weeks!