PDA

View Full Version : JV-Network

Chris Douthit
04-02-2008, 03:35 PM
I wanted to post my up coming product launch in JV-Network as well, but I notice most of the site's product announcements are made right when the product goes live, instead of a couple of weeks ahead of time.

For those who have used the site, is it recommended to post right when the product goes live over giving a couple of weeks notice?

Jacobo Benitez
04-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi Chris,

I announced at JV-Network yesterday, and the JV signups I've got so far from that announcement are... 0.

There is nothing equal or even close to JV Notify Pro. Not only because of the quantity of signups you get within hours after the announcement is sent, but because of the quality of the JV partners you get interested in helping you out with your launch.

Hope this helps,

Jacobo

Chris Douthit
04-02-2008, 07:44 PM
I have no doubt this site will cruch that one, I just have not used JV-Network before and thought I would give it a try.

Sounds like its going to be money well spent ???

Jacobo Benitez
04-02-2008, 08:20 PM
It wasn't worth, not in my case at least.

Jacobo

charleskirkland
04-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Chris

I tracked the signups from JVNP and JV-Network and JVNP was the clear winner. But I think it goes back to knowing your JV at a personal level. The people who are members of JVNP and JV-Network who did signup as jv's and followed through were the ones I know on a personal level more then anything else.

Plus Mike helped me a lot by opening some doors for me.

Thanks
Charles