PDA

View Full Version : New Member Saying Hi

Greg Schmidt
03-13-2008, 10:52 PM
Just joined a few minutes ago and I can't believe it took me so long to find this site. Special thanks to my fellow DP forum member who pointed me in this direction.

After reading a lot of the posts, I have to say that this is what i have been looking for.

I was glad to see Reed as a moderator as he promoted one of my first ever products. (Of course I sent emails begging him....If only I knew it would have been this easy....I could have save some dignity)

I do have a new product that I am putting the finishing touches on but will respectfully wait to announce.

Thanks again for the great community.

charleskirkland
03-14-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi Greg

If you have any questions or need anything, just ask.

Thanks
Charles

Chris Douthit
03-14-2008, 01:41 PM
That’s how I felt when I first found this site. I am sure you’re going to live it here Greg.

Neil Robins
03-15-2008, 07:25 AM
Hi Greg

My sentiments too as I have only recently found it and joined.

I wish I had known about this site months ago.

The good thing you will find when having a look around the forum is that there are people willing to help, willing to put forward suggestions,willing to share their knowledge and experience.

Regards
Neil Robins
www.EasyMarketingGroup.com (http://www.EasyMarketingGroup.com)

Mike Merz
03-16-2008, 07:52 AM
Yes ... welcome, Greg.

... and thanks for beating me in as the 'welcome wagon', Charles, Chris, and Neil. ;)

I'm having major renovations done to my home that's now stretching into the seventh month ... once it's finally done, I'll be more on top of things. :P

Best,

Mike

Bobby Walker
03-22-2008, 02:06 AM
I feel the same way Greg.... :-\

I guess being an experienced
marketer doesn't help in this
case.

Bobby

Mike Merz
03-22-2008, 07:09 AM
Hey, Bobby ... welcome.

I think being an experienced Marketer does help ... as long as you have qualifiers to support it.

And even then ... it's but one variable ... a solid one, but not the only one that will help you gain ongoing support from ever increasing sources.

I can already tell by the posts I've read from you that you're going to be an asset to this community if they continue ... another qualifier. ;)

Hey, Guys ... are the sig files working?

You're welcome to use them ... as long as the links support your own efforts.

If they aren't enabled for you ... let me know.

Best,

Mike

uksuit
03-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Hi

I am also new and here....and here is my plan, feel free to give me criticisum (constructive please) and feed back

I have just read Mike`s self declared rant right after I joined...And I`m guilty of having a small list but I have a new product which i will be using to first kick start a list through ad words and test the copy for convertion rates etc before I look for testomonials and JV partners...after the launch I will be more than happy to pitch others products...

Thanks for reading, any comments...?