PDA

View Full Version : hey im Eric Ménard From Québec, Canada...

eric menard
08-06-2014, 04:45 AM
I really hope to bring a good contribution! I'm good in web design, video creation, content, market research, image manipulation and social media...I have a little biz here for local biz who seeks 1st page many times and i really only choose the smaller ones to help them look better than the king in their domain. I love internet marketing but now i really hope to move to the next level and dominate maybe a french (Quebecois) version on the big niches. I would be more comfortable in my language, I'm bilingual but there is always a doubt heheh. My Goal was to learn and really go get the little puzzle pieces that I'm missing. From the best Around the world i only can become better every weeks. I Hope to make alots of contacts and continue to do what i love but with a little more freedom to give more time to my son of 2 years old :cool: Cant wait to start and hope we work together in the futur...i expect alotttts of fun :) Ciao

Mike Merz
08-06-2014, 05:42 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Eric ... we're looking forward to helping you find those missing puzzle pieces. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr