PDA

View Full Version : First thing to do -- take 2 minutes and introduce yourself ...

Pages : [1] 2

Sam Heyer
11-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey everyone,

We have 80 great marketers in here so far (and a lot more on the way) ... why are we not getting to know each other and sharing advice with one another?

The sole purpose of this community is to make money, but if that's the only reason people are in here it's not going to be half as successful as it could be. Period.

So introduce yourself as soon as you sign up ...

What should you say?

Talk about how you got to where you are ... you current occupation ... previous occupation ... a few things that you find interesting about yourself ... and some advice that you have for others or questions you may have.

It's that simple.

So make a post and I look forward getting to know you,
Sam

P.S. Remember, if everyone in here wants to gain more knowledge, this forum (and your business) are going to be far more successful than if people in here are just looking for "extra" money.

Mike Merz
11-06-2005, 05:02 PM
You got that right, Sam!

I want our fellow partners to be able to say things like ...

'Hey, the best JV Marketing forum, hands down, is JVNotifyPro.com ...'

'Since I've been participating in the JV Notify Pro community, I'm really starting to see results ...'

'If you want a JV Marketing Forum you can truly benefit from, you have to check out JVNotifyPro.com ...'

The funny thing is ... this can really happen, folks!

And it doesn't mean you have to live here to make it happen ... just contribute when you need an answer ... or feel you have the solution to another partner's problem.

Or maybe you have a new promotional idea you'd like to offer ... it's all good.

The bottom line is that we have the power to make each other successful beyond our wildest dreams ... let's get the ball rolling, my friends ... and the dreams become reality.

Much success,

Mike 'baby steps, first ... please introduce yourself' Merz

Ken Reno
11-08-2005, 12:33 AM
Hey Mike and Sam and Friends,

Just thought I'd take you up on your call and stop by
and introduce myself to the rest of the members.

My name is Ken Reno, and I'm a full time interent marketer.

I'm 31 years old, married to my lovely wife for 13 years.
We have 2 children, 13 and 7.

I live out here in "Chiefs" territory, (aka Kansas). I'm originally
from Colorado Springs Colorado, but was an Army brat and
have travelled the world....

This April(2005) I was able to finally quit the daily labor I
dreaded so....I was a welder by trade and hated every
minute of it.

I can directly attribute this to one thing, and it's the same thing
you said above - a community.

I dove right in. I made many new contacts, and eventually
many new friends. Advertising was kept to my signature
link, and my time devoted to sincerly learning, asking, and
helping others in the community.....

Within 6 months I had a list of over 8,000 as a direct result of the
contacts I made there, joint ventures, etc...

Where am I today?

Heading in the right direction - here with you!

My monthly product sales far surpass my residual income,
and my goal is get it the other way, so that's why I'm here. :-)

I'm looking forward to meeting all members and getting to know you.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world, and 'till next time,
take care, and God Bless.

Ken Reno
http://KennethReno.com

Mike Merz
11-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Welcome the the community, Ken .. ;)

Your story is inspiring ... I look forward to helping take your successful ventures to even higher levels.

That's what this community is all about ... we're united to help each other reach common goals.

if everyone took the time you did to make that initial post, we'd be off to a great start.

Follow Ken's lead, my friends.

I'm sure he'll admit ... it's painless. ;)

Much success,

Mike

Sam Heyer
11-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Hey Ken,

That's a great story ... not many have success like that right away -- in fact it takes many people years just to get their ventures off the ground. I look forward to hearing more from you and being able to add you as one of my contacts.

Talk to you soon,
Sam

P.S. If I were to give everyone in here who's made a post (and who makes a post) a copy of my new book "Business Sexcess" would that be enough to get people posting? Do they need to be be paid? Threatened? ... kidding on the last two, but if people are interested in reading the first enjoyable business book let me know and I'll send you the PDF ... but you have to have made a post!

Jinger Jarrett
11-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Hey, what's sex? LOL

My name is Jinger. What do you want to know?

I'm a single mom. 3 teenage daughters. Background in journalism. I'll be a grandmother in April for the third time. Unfortunately, my two older daughters' babies died this year.

I've been in business for myself for about five years now. I'm teaming up with a fellow author and working on a series of books right now, so if you have some tips and resources you want to share with me, please do so.

I'm an expert panel member for Diane Hughes's Net Profit Secrets as well as a host of other projects. My primary marketing focus is on content management strategy, using writing as a way to promote, and search engine optimization.

I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has, and it is a real privilege for me to be invited here. I'll probably ask even more questions! LOL

Now, let me give you something:

You are what you think you are. What you think is what you become. If you believe that you can do it, you will. There is nothing you cannot overcome if you are willing to step out there and take a chance. Most won't.

If you have baggage, dump it. It will only hinder you. Nelson Mandela said, "Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies". Sage advice.

The thing that I have learned, the secret that I have learned to real success is that it all starts in your mind. If you think you can do it, you will.

When I first started off, I could barely send email. Now I can install just about any kind of script, write HTML from scratch, and I like to think my writing skills have improved. ;) I've learned a lot along the way about marketing from some great people.

In fact, I just bought a copy of Ken's ebook, and I look forward to reading it. Hopefully this weekend.

Thank you for inviting me. :) Jinger

Ellen C. Braun
11-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Hello y'all!

I'm glad to have found this forum, er, COMMUNITY! :)

I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys (6, 5 and 3) and a full time Internet marketing entrepreneur. I run a successful network marketing business (that's the site in my sig) and am in the process of getting some new, orignial ideas off the ground.

Talk to you later,

Ellen

PS I love reading, and sincerely look forward to Business Sexcess!;)

Mike Merz
11-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Jinger ... Ellen ... welcome!

My gosh ... TWO intros posted before I had a chance to respond! LOL

This is a first ... and a good sign that we're heading in the right direction.

Thanks for sharing, Ladies ... I look forward to hearing from both of you often.

Much success,

Mike

Andy Beard
11-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Ken glad you are doing well.

I agree with you about residuals. I put most of my efforts into building residuals atm, despite the reduced upfront income.

Jinger & Ellen, great to see some new people posting here, and you are both new faces for me.

Mike Merz
11-10-2005, 06:10 PM
I agree, whole heartedly, Andy.

Every Online business person should have multiple streams of residual income ... PERIOD.

They are essential to establishing a consistant income ... and come in very handy during dry periods. ;)

It's the old 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' idea ... by sticking with one shot deals, fads, hot markets, etc.

Residuals are the name of the game .. IMHO.

Much success,

Mike

Sam Heyer
11-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Hey Everyone,

I definately agree with you all on the residuals ... I'm putting together a project with a monthly membership for this reason alone.

I'm under the impression right now that the one time big ticket items are the ones that people want at the moment ... I don't have anything against this, but my lists aren't dedicated to these products. I know a lot of people have lists dedicated to this, but is there any way we can have two types of promotions going at the same time?

There could be smaller products that people can decide to incorporate with their products as an upsell or cross-sell, or they can choose to promote it as-is ...

The second thing is, what happened to "old-time" affiliate programs? With the online systems that I'm setting up I'm incorporating the old-time affiliate style where if you send me a customer for one project, I'm going to pay you for everything else they buy the entire life of that customer ... this isn't a plug for me or my projects by any means, but I think this is what we need more of ...

This is my thoughts on residual income ... monthly membership sites are great, but only a select few can really make a good deal of money from them. I know when you lock a ton of them in place that it all adds up, but what happened to referring your clients to one company/product and then getting a commission check from that company for the next 10 years because they keep on backend selling to the customers you referred?

Okay, I just gave away one of the biggest secrets of my next project lol ... but I'm not too concerned about it because I don't see too many people doing this anymore. Sorry, that's me speaking my mind ...

Conclusion ... let's search for a few more of these affiliate programs Mike (group) ... does anyone agree with me on that? Tell me otherwise if not.

Anyways, Jinger, Ellen, it's great to see some new faces in here and I will get you both a copy of the book shortly (if you are interested that is) ...

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this ... talk to you soon,
Sam

Jinger Jarrett
11-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Sam,

I'm with you on paying affiliates for the lifetime of the customer. Maybe this is something that I should talk to my webhost about. I would love to be able to set it where my affiliates get paid every time that person buys.

As it stands now, the best I can do for them is enable cookies for a year.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Jinger

Sam Heyer
11-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Hey Jinger,

I have yet to see affiliate tracking software that allows you to track for the lifetime of the customer on numerous projects ... everything that I've seen like this was custom code. I'm having my custom affiliate program created right now (and wow, it's not cheap lol). Anyways, I'll let you know if I find anything that could get the job done for you.

Does anyone else know of an affiliate program that allows you to do this?

As for suggestions ... tracking for a year is better than tracking for one project. You could use this as an irresistible offer when presenting to other JV members for your next product launch.

Talk to you soon,
Sam

Nick Smith
11-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi All

Since I just joined, I thought I'd just post a little bio to officially say "Hi!"

My name is Nick "The Geek" Smith - I'm a full time web designer and developer and have been since the fourth best day of my life (after the birth of my 2 daughters and my wedding day) - when I quit the fulltime job I was unhappy and bored witless in ...

FREEDOM!!! :)

I've been building websites of one kind or another since 1997 and then in 2000 I answered a forum post from a young guy called Yanik Silver ... then next thing I know I'm compiling PDFs and building these weird ugly minisites for him that seem to fly in the face of everything I knew about web design ...

A couple of weeks later I stumbled onto a site selling a downloadable book called "Make Your Site Sell", I bought it, read it ... re-read it another 5 times ... then threw away every HTML/web design book I owned and I've never looked back ...

Now, in addition to web development and a little copywriting, I've finally started to create my own software empire (which should keep Yanik quiet for a while [grin] and to start building on my list of 1,800 subscribers ...

I'm aiming for the next 12 months to be my best yet ... and hopefully for all of you too ...

If I could share any "secrets" to the success I've had, I'd say:

1. Cheerfully give more than you're asked
2. Help others selflessly when you can (karma comes back to you)
3. Never give up ... if something doesn't work, learn from it and just keep on trucking ...

I'm looking forward to being an active part of this community ...

'Nuff respect to Mike and Sam ...

Cheers

Nick :)

Mike Merz
11-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Welcome, Nick!

Man, you've hit the nail on the head so many times in your intro that I'm going to have pick a couple to reflect on .. ;)

The idea behind this community is to create and nurture JV relationships ... one big inner circle.

We've got a lot of talent in the list ... over 300 strong (and growing), and those that have slowly migrated over to the community ... and the more they share with the less experienced partners, the better it is for them ... for all of us.

This is one place where it's not just a corny tagline to exclaim ... "to OUR success!" ... honestly ... the more productive our fellow partners become ... the better it is for all of us.

Could you imagine the promotional powerhouse a tight knit group of co promoters, all with the selling ability of a super affiliate, would be if they got behind a fellow partner? ... over and over again?

It would be a win - win - win situation ... everybody wins!

We're going to get there ... I can feel it.

Much success,

Mike

I look forward to reading more from you, my friend ... stop by often

Nick Smith
11-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Hi Mike

Thanks for the welcome ... much appreciated ...

You know, I have a very simple (some might say too simple ;)) way of conducting business ...

When someone hires me, I do everything in my power to make their project a success ...

Whether it's a technical solution or an observation on their marketing/copywriting ... I'll say it, without even thinking twice ... why? Because I honestly believe that Good (and Bad) Karma comes back to you greater than you give it out ...

I laugh everytime I say or type something like that, because it goes completely against my logical left brain thinking ... but you know what? It's true - it's happened to me time and time again ...

As an example, I'm working with a fairly well-known marketer on a major project for him - he ask me to design some banners and showed me some examples of the kind of thing he was looking for ...

I instantly knew these type of banners wouldn't give him the results he was after and so directed him to a site which explained all about "stealth" banners and how they were more effective than regular ones ... (incidentally, the URL is BannerAdMagic.com) :)

The next thing I know, he's phoning me up thanking me for not just doing what the client wants and for showing an interest in him and his product ... and says he's going to refer anyone who asks him about websites to me ... and not to worry about any commissions ...

I never asked or expected him to do that, I just wanted to help him be as successful as possible ...

That's why I've never had to advertise anywhere online or offline for work ... and that's why building a thriving JV community here is not just powerful ... it can be truly lifechanging ... and if I can contribute even a little to helping someone completely change their life by launching their product or service, I'll do whatever I can ...

It's the old adage, "You can get anything you want in life, if you just help people get everything they want ..."

Anyway, that's enough from me ... :)

Go check out BannerAdMagic.com and download that PDF if you want to learn all about "stealth banners" for your affiliates to use ..

Enjoy!

Nick :)

Welcome, Nick!

Man, you've hit the nail on the head so many times in your intro that I'm going to have pick a couple to reflect on .. ;)

The idea behind this community is to create and nurture JV relationships ... one big inner circle.

We've got a lot of talent in the list ... over 300 strong (and growing), and those that have slowly migrated over to the community ... and the more they share with the less experienced partners, the better it is for them ... for all of us.

This is one place where it's not just a corny tagline to exclaim ... "to OUR success!" ... honestly ... the more productive our fellow partners become ... the better it is for all of us.

Could you imagine the promotional powerhouse a tight knit group of co promoters, all with the selling ability of a super affiliate, would be if they got behind a fellow partner? ... over and over again?

It would be a win - win - win situation ... everybody wins!

We're going to get there ... I can feel it.

Much success,

Mike

I look forward to reading more from you, my friend ... stop by often

Mike Merz
11-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Thanks ... again, Nick.

I'll be sure to check out BannerAdMagic.com.

And ... I'll be sure to look for your input ... keep it flowing, my friend ... ;)

Much success,

Mike '... teach a man to fish .. ;)' Merz

Andy Beard
11-16-2005, 02:22 AM
Sam / Jinger

Post Affiliate Pro from Webradev is probably the affiliate script of your dreams

The only negative thing about it is that the affiliate program pays so little, because it is also one of the cheapest scripts, even though they recently doubled the price!

Article Marketer use it for their backend if you want to give it some testing. Your affiliates will know exactly where their traffic came from and what converted as well.

Sam Heyer
11-18-2005, 03:07 AM
Hey Andy,

Thanks ... and I agree (to an extent). It's the program that I'm currently using, but there are certain areas that I want to improve on for my next projects ... so I'm setting out to create my own.

Thanks again,
Sam

James McGrew
11-29-2005, 04:25 PM
ACK! The preview erased my previous, overly verbose, self honoring post .... so here is a shorter version:

I am 30 and have a 4 year old son and 9 year old step son that live with me. I'll be getting remarried soon - as soon as I've reached the financial goals my girlfriend an I agreed on.

I'm mainly a computer geek, but I've worked various other jobs ranging from SATCOM for the USARMY, to candy salesman at lunch when I was 11-17. I'm a jack of all trades but probably best at computer stuff and especially programming, which I do now for a make believe living.

I'm also pretty good at search engine placement, and my biggest client gets about 80,000 uniques a month because of work I've done for her. I'm working on a book about SEO now based on the same information that I've already written on my website: www.DigitalCrunch.com

I'm hoping that I can find a place where my mind is constantly bombarded with ideas and the motivation to put them into action ( like a community of marketers ). Where I live, and in my social circles, I have nobody to talk to about this stuff and just knowing other people would help a ton.

My commissions on affiliate programs might afford me a bottle of shampoo someday, so I'm looking for ways to do that better too! Ideally I'd stay at home and make digital money from websites, but I'm not there yet, actually I don't even know where "there" is, or what to pack when I go!

Anyway, here is me!

Mike Merz
11-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Welcome to JV Notify Pro, James .. ;)

Hang around here enough, and your affiliate commissions will surely soar.

... possibly high enough to afford a bottle of conditioner to supplement the shampoo, even. :D

LOL

Seriously ... welcome to what will surely be JV Marketing's largest 'inner circle'.

Much success,

Mike

Jennifer Hunt
11-30-2005, 05:56 AM
What a wonderful community! Very thankful to Alice Seba for sharing...

My name is Jenni Hunt and I am currently working part time from home in internet marketing. I publish an ezine: HuntedTreasures for Moms - a newsletter dedicated to helping find children's items at great prices to resell on ebay. The first issue went out March of 2004 and it has been morphing and growing every since... into something I never thought it would be!

The past few months I have had the desire to grow outside the "mom" niche and have been soaking up all I can about internet marketing. My background is in marketing (with a Bay Area company in the mid-90's)... but, in just the past 6-7 years since I have had a "real" job... the internet has changed traditional marketing incredibly!

I enjoy writing and have developed a few ebooks and special reports that many have found useful. Last Christmas one of my subscribers sent me an email with loads of questions regarding how to sell toys on ebay... as I was typing my response, I realized I had an ebook on my hands. I worked day (and night) to pull together the first toy selling guide just in time for Thanksgiving sales. Although it did alright... it was thrown together so quickly - and I had no idea what I was doing with it - that I really missed out on potential sales. This year, I released the same type of product... only a month earlier. Although the planning has been better, I have made mistakes that have cost me.

My goals for being a part of this community:

1) to share my beginner mistakes so others can start leaps ahead of where I am
2) to learn how to better offer products that affiliate marketers can't wait to offer their subs

One thing I have learned in my internet marketing experience is that you cannot hold onto your treasures! The more I give away, the more I receive in return - it is a paradox. This community seems to embrace that paradox and I'm happy to be hear to learn and share all I can.

Thanks!
Jenni

Sam Heyer
11-30-2005, 01:42 PM
Hey Jenni,

That's a great intro -- I feel that I've learned the most from my beginner mistakes so I'm sure we can all benefit from what you have learned as well ...

I also love hearing about success stories in niche markets (I hope you don't mind if I drill you for information sometime ;) ).

You will be a great asset to this community and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Talk to you soon,
Sam
Co-author of Business Sexcess
www.businesssexcess.com

Stephen Luc
12-02-2005, 12:26 AM
Greetings Everyone!

This forum looks great! I was referred this forum by a business friend, Gary D. and I also found your link through the warriorforum. I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Stephen Luc. I’m 22 years old, but have been doing affiliate marketing, Internet business, and search engine optimization for about 4 years now. I’m a former college graduate, working as a web developer of a college, but I also have time for my Internet software development.

It’s great to be able to talk to people with the same interests here and I looking forward to building many more relationships.

I just released a brand new software product that deals with generating high paying Clickbank Affiliate niche Websites and am constantly working on similar software projects. These last 3 days have been hectic since the launch, but its been great!

We’ll, that’s about all for today. I hope to learn as well as contribute to this forum.

Best Regards,

Stephen

Kenneth Tang
12-02-2005, 05:52 AM
Er...excuse me. Where am I?

Oh yes, JV Notify Pro.

Hi yall.

I'm Kenneth Tang, 20,000 miles away (give or take a couple thousand), 12 - 16 hours ahead of the US (Anyone wants to know tomorrow's lottery results in the States, let me know). That means I hear about new deals ahead of you guys ;D

I'm 39 going Big 40 next year...sigh. I own and run my own B & M retail gift stores back home and it's fun. The money ain't too bad either. Pays the bills...and a couple hundred mini-luxuries...and a car or two...and a corporate jet, and tee time with Donald Trump (but not his hairdo).

OK, just kidding. Couldn't help myself. Sometimes I kill myself with my own senseless private fun. Sometimes I get annoying blue. This is one of my good days (Imagine that, and it's the day when I have to meet the payroll)

Anyways, I've seen the link to JV Notify Pro through Mike's sig file in the Warrior forum numerous times but didn't take the time to hop on over. Don't know why I did today. Ah, the Force is strong with this one.

Enough about me (for now ;)). Hope I can contribute to the forum and the members in time to come...and make some great JV deals.

Cheers!

Kenneth

Mike Merz
12-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Stephen ... Kenneth. ;)

I look forward to reading your contributions, my friends.

Much success,

Mike Merz

Sam Heyer
12-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey Kenneth,

I loved your intro! LOL, had me rollin' for about 3 minutes ... it was just what I needed to get me to do some work today haha.

I look forward to hearing more of your humor (and knowledge) soon.

Take care,
Sam

Kenneth Tang
12-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Hi Sam, Hi Mark...er...Mike ;)

Thanks for the great welcome. Looking forward to pontificating around here. Nobody ever listens to me back home.

Say, does this forum have a "Buy me a..." button so Sam can send me some money for that laugh? It's got to be worth something since it got some work done for him. How'd you think consultants make their living? ;D

Mike, do you work on a co-broker basis? If you do, how would such an arrangement be handled (payment from endorsers/endorsees to us, and payment between us? And do you coach new JV brokers, if I can line up a few? Nothing time-intensive. Just some email coaching/consulting. BTW, I'm just asking, nothing concrete for now. Just lining up some ducks and all.

Thanks!

Kenneth

Mike Merz
12-04-2005, 02:26 PM
LOL

Ken ... examining your pic leads me to believe you're soon to be a 'diehard' member of this community.

Ba boom boom ... psssst. (cheesy sound effect).

But seriously, folks. ;)

Ken, I've only done a handful of co-broker jobs ... and they were done on a flat fee basis based on a percentage of total sales.

But I'm easy.

Training?

Sure ... let me know when you've got time to chat.

Thursday is usualy my best day ... afternoon -> evening.

732-921-3100

Just let me know.

Much success,

Mike

Gregory Bendickson
12-05-2005, 11:00 AM
Hi Mike and everyone, great job on the new site buddy!

My name is Greg, a programmer and musician in Vancouver, BC.
When I am not creating software and scripts or recording music
I am usually thinking about it! No matter where I am (away from
my computer) I am usually counting the minutes to get back
at my desk or in the studio.

I am gratefull to have to this community as it is so much more unique
and higher quality than just any regular forum. Mike cares about us
and it shows in his replies to everyone's posts.

I've been on computers and the web since day one. I can even remember
the days before graphics were in web pages. Wow how things have evolved.

In fact that has been one of my weeknesses. There is just so much to do and
so little time. I am looking forward to sharing and learning ideas from everyone
here on how to be even more successfull.

Last month I hooked up with one of the gurus and most of my time is
now involved with managing and creating projects with him. I ain't gonna name drop here
but the reason I bring it up is that life is all about who you know, more than
it is about what you know.

Finally I am earning enough to be comfortable and be able to donate more time
helping others. If anyone needs any techie type help, let me know.

Greg

Mike Merz
12-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Welcome aboard, Gregory .. ;)

Thanks for the props ... but it's our fellow partners that make this a great place for everything and anything JV.

I look forward to reading your contributions, my friend.

Much success,

Mike 'just one of the gang' Merz

Yoon Ho Um
12-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Hi JV Peeps!

Oh yeah, oops! This is a serious place... Partners! ; P

Great idea on automatically having real names as Forum names,
it's about time someone did this!

I am so excited to be here. For the first time in more than 8 years
I'm finally doing what I should have been doing all along!

No more excuses!

This is the place to be to kick anyone(everyone?) in the pants and
make 2006 a Blockbuster Year!

Feel free to send a message my way and tell me about yourself.
I may already be on your list somewhere, but go ahead and say "Hi".
Hmmm, I guess this is what this forum is for right?

I want to encourage you to keep on writing and surround yourself
with people who will tell you what you can do instead of trying to
tell you what you can't. We already get enough of that from the
"real" world. Here's a home for us to share and prop each other up.

Did I mention that I was excited to be here...? ; P Maybe it's the coffee...?

Mike Merz
12-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Welcome to the JV Notify Pro forum, Yoon .. ;)

Yeah ... we're serious about helping each other succeed, tis true.

But we're also real human beings, here ... so don't be afraid of getting beat up for being yourself.

Heck ... if that were the case, I'd be run out of town on a rail! LOL

Egos are checked at the door ... and making money for each other with a smile on our collective faces is the way it's done here.

Much success,

Mike Merz

Jeff Dedrick
12-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Hi Mike,

I hope your roll out with Filsaime's Butterfly product is a success. So far you
guys have done a great job of "salting" and getting people excited
about the launch date.

I little about myself...

I just turned 40 this year and have been self employed since college.

I have been slowly selling off my 4 pizza restaurants and yogurt store in the last
few years and just sold my 2 fitness clubs this last Feb. so I am now 100% online.

I have spend the last year traveling to a ton of seminars and meeting lots of
people and making connections. I understand the importance of JVs from my last
businesses and I'm looking forward to making friends and JV partners in this forum.

Jeff Dedrick

Iszuddin Ismail
12-29-2005, 12:58 PM
I think I have been doing my intro at the wrong places ... is this the right one?

OK ... here it is again ... I am Iszuddin Ismail but you can call me Kidino. Turned into a dad 10 months back, and still feeling the joy till now. Does the feeling ever wear off??

Anyway, I am from Kuala Lumpur. My list is mostly on web desigining, build your site etc ... looking forward to working with many of you guys in here ...

Kimberly Gordon
01-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Hello Mike and Everyone Else,

I imagine this is as good of place to start as any.
Some of you I know, some know me- for those who don't-

My name is Kimberly Gordon. I have been online for 5 years and
have truly found some great success. That means many things
for me. One major success is the relationships I built in 2005-
They are the cornerstone for other successes in 2006.

I have failed in business and I have succeeded. In my opinion
failure is simply success turned inside out.

I love joint ventures because it allows you to draw talents from
others that you yourself may not possess. One thing I teach is that
everyone has talents and skills and if they use those to their advantage
and help others where they lack... well others will use their own to help
you where you lack. It creates an opportunity for all parties involved that
really has no limits to grow. It's also IMO the best source of out-sourcing!

Anyway,
I have 4 children at home and 3 boxers- that's enough to make anyone reach for success :-) I spend most of my time online with my Marketing Buddies instead of socializing with those who have no vision.

I am also the hostess of an upcoming seminar- I won't post it here as this isn't the place to advertise, but I will say I am extremely excited about the opportunity! I get to meet some great people in person.

Ok, that's it for me now-

Mike thank you for everything. It is a pleasure getting to know you better after all of this time :-)

In His Grip!
Kimberly

Sam Heyer
01-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Wow ... everyone ...

And I thought I had a successful 2005 :)

It's a pleasure meeting everyone in here and I hope to get to know each and everyone of you personally. Anyways, happy new year and I'm looking forward to 2006.

Talk to you soon,
Sam

Mike Merz
01-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Welcome to Jeff, Kidino, and Kim ... don't be strangers ... like yours truly! ;D

... and welcome back, Sam ... how was your vacation, my friend? LOL

Much success,

Mike

Sam Heyer
01-09-2006, 05:08 AM
Hey Mike,

It's good to be back ;) ... would have preferred a vacation on a beach somewhere though LOL.

Talk to you soon,
Sam

Kimberly Gordon
01-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the Welcome Mike. Sorry you are so terribly busy. If you need another right hand. Do let me know! I do this full time and have for 5 years :-)

In His Grip!
Kimberly

David Perdew
01-15-2006, 11:45 PM
Hi there:

I'm David Perdew — newbie for about a year now. I did my first JV in December in one of the big XMAS giveaways and tripled my small list from 800 to 2200. Of course, I'm sold now ;) So I'm very interested in doing more JVs.

I've got a couple of sites — http://www.Bad-Dad.com (I've got six brandable reports for that one at http://www.Bad-Dad.com/SpecialReports.htm) and http://www.60DaysTo100k.com.

I'm excited to be part of this and to learn as much as I can. I feel like I'm drinking from a firehose already :P

Thanks,

David Perdew

Dennis Lively
01-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Hey There Everyone!

It's good to see a lot of people I know in this community!* Looking forward to working with each of you in whatever way is possible to make sure everyone succeeds!

A short intro for those who haven't heard of me...which may be a lot, who knows?

I've been a full-time Internet Marketer since January 2, 1999...happy anniversary to me!

I've authored or co-authored 153 books (mostly digital) as well as doing some ghostwriting and sales copy writing for a few clients each year.

My partners and I have also stretched into the physical products field getting patents on 4 products used in the Emergency Responder field.

I retired (because of MS) from the Emergency Medicine field in 1998 and have enjoyed every minute of my second career thus far...and more enjoyment every day!

I am married to a lady who is bound and determined to be Wal-Mart's first female CEO, and have 3 kids, all grown.* My youngest one, my only daughter, has followed me into the field as the webmistress/programmer for a large regional newspaper.

I guess that's enough about me!* I look forward to getting to know each of you a lot better and, perhaps, working on a project or two...or 3 or 4!...in the near future!

Thanks to everyone for being an active part of this community!

Dennis Lively
www.avirol.com

Tom Brownsword
01-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Hello,

I'm Tom Brownsword and I'm an Internet Marketer...

Oh, this isn't "Marketers Anonymous"? Sorry, wrong community...

Seriously, I am a Computer Scientist for a Fortune 500 company and am currently working as an Information Assurance Analyst on a long-term contract at a U.S. military site in Stuttgart, Germany. I have a background in military intelligence, analysis, computer networking, and, of course, computer security. I also served in the U.S. Army for 20 years (and they almost made a soldier out of me!).

I've been studying Internet Marketing for about three years and am taking active steps to get my first product to market (my goal is to have a good draft of my first product by March 21, 2006). I understand a lot about IM and JVing -- now it's time to put it into practice. My goal is simple: I want control of my schedule while still being able to pay my bills.

I'm not sure what I'll be able to offer to this community (other than some great JV offers on products that I'd be proud to sell to my mother), but will gladly help whenever possible. I have been helped by so many people along the way (some of you are here) and am eager to return the favor whatever possible.

Best regards,
Tom Brownsword
http://www.TomBrownsword.com

Mike Merz
01-21-2006, 02:45 PM
David, Dennis, Tom ... welcome to JV Notify Pro!

I am SO sorry it's taken so long to welcome you, my friends ... I've been a bit slammed lately.

Looking forward to reading your contributions, gentlemen.

Much success,

Mike Merz

Fidens Felix
01-31-2006, 11:49 AM
Hello Mike and Fellow Marketers,

Konnichiwa,

I'm Fidens Felix (my last name actually Simanjuntak .. but I prefer not to use it).

I'm from Indonesia but currently living in Japan.

Will start full time job starting April, 2006, but right now I'm finding ways
to make a living online. I've been learning about IM since Nov., 2005 and
eager to make a JV with you all :-)

I can use Indonesian, English and Japanese .. So if you want to try to target
East and/or South East Asia someday, I might be able to help you.

Also, I can do scripts installation and though prefer to outsource,
sometimes I fix them myself too.

Looking forward to proper with you all

Cheers,
Fidens Felix

John Marks
02-15-2006, 09:16 AM
Hi to Sam, Mike and all JV entrpeneurs out there.

I thought I should take a minute to introduce myself

My name is John Marks and I am in the UK. I started by promoting a colleagues PC downloadable game back in 2002. We managed to achieve over 1,000,000 downloads and 5000+ sales with lots of hard work. I also did (and still do) some web design work to pay the bills.

Whilst doing all this I have read, learned and digested a lot of information about marketing information products and decided to change tack after 3 years to promoting physical information products regarding Poker online (and offline).

I am in the process of purchasing master resell rights to a brand new CD based product in this sector and have spent several days contacting list owners etc with regard to a JV. I am confident that the product is good, new, and has a hungry market. I have read lots, but have never done a JV before. It is hard work trying to get emails through to webmasters. I assume this is due to the volume of spam.

Phase 1: I am currently setting up fulfillment houses in the US and the UK to deal with orders and the product will launch in several weeks. I am aware that I could do with advice (as well as some quality JV partners to build a relationship with). I am basically aiming to put my product though other people's lists to begin with.

Phase 2: I will be launching a direct mail campaign in the UK to build an offline customer base. (need to earn some money first) :)

In essense I feel that I have lots of experience with marketing a particular type of product online, dealing with customers / support etc but I feel like a novice with this type of marketing after reading some of the posts here.

If anyone has any experience or ideas with a similar type of venture... I would be glad to hear them. Obviously I will gladly impart whatever knowledge is relevant within my own field of experience.

Thank you all for your time
John

Stephen Boutelle
02-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Thanks Sam for helping us "jump in!"

I'm Stephen Boutelle and have been a Student of
Marketing since 1987. I began studying Online Marketing
in early 2000 and put up my website in 2001.

I first heard about Joint Venturing at Ted Ciuba's "How To
Get Rich on the Internet Bootcamp" (now known as World
Internet Summit) in Nashville, TN in October 2002. Since
that time I have continued to learn everything I can about
this amazing aspect of Marketing while doing several JV's
of my own in the process.

I've been publishing my Newsletter since June, 2004 and
have created a couple of JV products as well- details can
be found on my bio page.

I'm looking forward to making new friendships and contributing
out any way I can. Thanks, Mike, for such a great opportunity
for newbies and experts alike!

Seeking YOUR Success,
Stephen Boutelle

Chris Rempel
02-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Chris Rempel.

I'm a 21 year old entrepreneur, and I've been in business (self-employed, I guess) since I was 19.

I started out making "downhill skateboards" out of a garage (www.crlongboards.com) and somehow ended up becoming an website publisher and marketing consultant.

I quickly found out that JV's were the way to go for any business, including those of my clients.

Go figure...

Anyway, I've done mostly "offline business" from an online setting - if that makes sense(?).

In other words, the companies that I'm partnered with as a consultant are offline, but I stay in touch with them online.

One is a sporting goods manufacturer.

The other is a merchant service that operates over the phone, aimed at solo professionals and small business owners.

I am just now getting into the "list builing" and "info-product" area of online business, as I'm a big fan of building a business that runs itself and I hate trading time for money (or "traffic" for money, for that matter.)

My main online project right now is actually on the topic of joint ventures as well, but it's not targeted to "IM", so to speak.

It fills the content "gap" that the JV niche is missing at the moment - there's alot of people looking to learn more about joint ventures, but the available info is either sparse at best, or it's for sale.

Anyway, I hope that I can contribute to this group as much as possible, as well as taking part in promotions that fit my "list".

Cheers!

-Chris Rempel

Mike Merz
03-02-2006, 04:20 PM
John, Stephen, Chris ... Welcome!

I look forward to reading all of your contributions. ;)

best,

Mike Merz

K Smith
03-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Hi Sam Hi Everybody,

K Smith here

Let's see; I have been marketing online for about a year now. I started originally five years ago but the demand of my work prohibited it. Also there wasn't a great motivation. I was having too much fun off-line.

Well that all changed when an accident happened. It is amazing how one can adapt when the need arises.

As such I have put my primary focus on Internet Marketing, while I slowly resume my offline business activities.

Ofline I provide Marketing Support Sevices mainly in the form of Business Plan development and project management.

Online I've done several JV giveaways and promote several products and services as an affiliate. I have finally decided to get on the googles adsense bandwagon and have realized some income to my surprize. In addition I run two list. I have recently re-launched a new "service ezine" which I am proud to produce.

Well in short there you have it.

Oh, yes when I am not on the net or writing I am practicing tai chi or enjoying a visit to the local museum, and I bet you'll never guess for what.

Thanks for letting me share.

Terry Brazil
03-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Hello I am a first year internet marketer. Hopping to find some good JV prospects for some ideas I have. Also looking to launch a few new products this year one that will change how you use your affiliates and one that will change how affiliates can find new programs to promote.

Sam Heyer
03-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi Chris, K Smith, and Mike,

Mike I hope things are starting to settle down with BM right now ... I hear there were a few problems with shipping -- that happens. I don't know if there's anything I can do to help, but let me know if there is (that's what I'm here for ;) ...

Chris it sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on ... and you have the right mindset for making money and not working 24 hours a day. I'd be interested in talking with you further about what you're doing and getting to know you more. Also, are you a friend of Gabriel Howes? He's a great guy and I haven't talked with him in while (not to mention he has a great product on JVing).

K Smith I look forward to see some of the projects you are currently working on ...

I look forward to getting to know you all better.

To our sexcess,
Sam
www.businesssexcess.com (http://www.businesssexcess.com)

Sam Heyer
03-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Hi Terry,

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing your products.

Sam

Eric Louviere
03-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Hi,

My name is Eric and the JV forums look nice. Found it through the warrior forums.
Look forward to getting to know some of you...

-Eric

Sam Heyer
03-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi Eric,

It's pleasure to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you.

To your success,
Sam

Chris Rempel
03-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Chris it sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on ... and you have the right mindset for making money and not working 24 hours a day. I'd be interested in talking with you further about what you're doing and getting to know you more. Also, are you a friend of Gabriel Howes? He's a great guy and I haven't talked with him in while (not to mention he has a great product on JVing).

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the response.

Yes, Gabriel is a great guy, and his book is incredible - it's helped me alot.

I've sent you a PM.

Cheers,

-Chris

Michelle MacPhearson
03-19-2006, 02:51 AM
Hi folks!

Michelle Phearson, been online full time for a year.

I've avoided IM-related product promotions for some time now... I was having affiliate promotion ADD. Always scurrying to see what the next big thing was, promote it, move on. After an illness I dropped out of any kind of marketing to IM'ers and have been focusing soley on building my business outside of marketing to marketers.

Well, lo and behold, I've come up with what, I think, is one heck of a membership site idea for marketers and am jumping back in, LOL.

Although, one of the things that I've learned in watching Kidino (who I see is a member here as well) is, when doing JV and/or affiliate promotions with your blog/list - pick a good product/service, and promote it until you've sucked every last drop you can get from it. Don't skip from product to product incessantly. Follow up to your list a week after the initial intro with the results you've achieved with the product. Then another 2 weeks later with even further, more extensive results. Keep going. I think I bought XSite Pro from Kidino's 9th email, LOL - and learning that, what made me buy, how consistent (or is it insistent) he was really taught me how important consistency is.

-Michelle Phearson

Mike Merz
03-20-2006, 07:41 AM
Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Michelle .. ;)

I've known Kidino for some time .. he's quite a talent, and an asset to this community.

I look forward to reading more from you, my friend.

Best,

Mike

Anna Johnson
03-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Hi all,

My name is Anna Johnson.

A little background - my husband and I started our first Internet based business (in IT security) in 1997, which we sold in 2002. After a few years "hiatus" (well, we started a family and my husband wrote a book about kids' safety on the Internet among other things) we've just started our second Internet business!

We currently run an Internet marketing services firm called Kikabink and also market information products related to business and careers through a sister site called Kikabink U. One of my upcoming products is a system for how to manage people.

My latest project - and definitely the most fun and fulfilling so far - is an inspirational movie I've created (see signature) to help build my list.

I'm particularly interested in partnering with others in the self-help / careers / small business / entpreneurial niches.

Looking forward to participating in the forum and partnering with you!

Mike Merz
03-22-2006, 02:13 AM
Hi, Anna ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

I'm sure the knowledge and experience gained in your years Online will benefit all of us ... looking forward to reading your posts and replies!

Best,

Mike Merz

Mike Liebner
03-31-2006, 08:07 PM
Hello everybody! Mike Liebner here from ArticleUnderground.com!

I've been doing Internet Marketing successfully for 11 years now as my only source of income and I finally introduced my first product 5 weeks ago called The Article Underground Content & Traffic System. It's a monthly membership site.

I now have a new understanding of how to earn money on the net and that's with the help of successful friends aka JV partners!

My newsletter list has grown from 0 to 2,800 in 5 weeks and I just found out first hand today that I can mention a product from someone else to my own list and make good $$$ - what a rush.

So, needless to say all this is really starting to add up to a major change in my online business.

I'm doing exceptionally well and have been fortunate to have the help of 4 very sharp JV partners with vision who have helped me - an unknown - sell out my initail phase of 350 monthly memberships and are now helping me sell the remaining 250 in phase 2.

I'm really enjoying working with people who have so much experience and am honored they've been sharing their hard earned secrets with me!

I look forward to helping others myself and meeting more veterans who can teach me a few things!

I look forward to meeting ya'll! 8)

Best wishes for happy marketing!

Mike Liebner
www.articleunderground.com

Gregory Lipscomb
04-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Hey,

My name is Gregory L. Lipscomb CEO of GLIPS Entertainment, Inc.
PromoSolitaire.com is one of my websites.
I make computer games, general software, screen savers and other stuff.
Internet marketer is an additional hat for me to wear.
I started my company in 1999. Before that I've developed software professionally since 1992.
I'm nearly broke but fascinated after spending the last few years studying this industry, purchasing products/resale rights, and modifying my business model to incorporate internet marketing into what I do.
I'm curious to see how things go after adding my flair into the mix.

I am here to learn more, meet new folks and partners, prosper, and well...stay in business.

Tracy Yates
04-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Hi all! I'm new to the JVnotifyPro.com forum and hope to build some lasting relationships, both friendships and business, with many of you here :-)

I am a writer by nature and have created over 20 of my own original e-products. I have 3 years experience behind me in the IM industry and run my own monthly ezine as well. I have 2 blogs and currently 2 websites. I have just been hired as a 'ghost writer' for a very prodominant and well known 'top dog' marketer, but that's all I will divulge about that ;-)

I am the proud mother of 6 beautiful children ranging in age from 19 to 6. I have 2 lovely Pit Bulls and a wonderful husband. Life is good and it's only getting better!

Glad to be here and can't wait to begin building some lasting business and friendly relationships.

Tracy

Jack Bissey
04-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to JVAert......so if I make some errors on this.....I live in Texas, come find me to correct my ways....

Purdue graduate of many years ago, engineer by degree- corporate america man by necessity.........too many years now......trying to market my ebooks online and help/increase my income.....an avid writer and fisherman.....my first ebook is Diamond Secrets Exposed.....helping people save money on purchase of diamonds or other semi precious stones....a new ebook is in the works soon to be completed..

I need help in understanding proper methods to market online....driving traffic to my site...etc.

Thumbs up for this site....as it looks like it helps people like me......Thanks to all who make this site available.

Jack

Mike Merz
04-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Howdy, Mike ... Gregory ... Tracy ... and Jack!

I look forward to reading all your contributions ... thanks for joining us at JV Notify Pro!

Best,

Mike Merz

Rick Wilson
04-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi All!

Rick Wilson (aka CorpRebel) here from li'l ol' Rhode Island.

I'm single, like to travel and hang around beach patios ... OOPS - SORRY MIKE! Wrong Forum! :o

On a more serious note ... ;D

I've been online full-time since about 2001 (though I did it part-time for a couple years earlier), pretty much involved with affiliate marketing. I'm not that good producing my own products so I like to promote others that I feel are good products and services thru affiliate programs.

I kinda slowed down since last summer as I got involved in Day Trading, which has become a great income generator for me. This income also is helpful to me for financing my affiliate marketing now that I'm back to getting involved in the IM world. I missed it! ;)

I'm glad I finally managed to get my butt over here. It looks like a GREAT place to get some JV info and interaction. Hopefully I can eventually make some worthwhile contributions here.

THANX!

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)

Mike Merz
04-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey, Rebel!

Folks ... Rick and I go WAY back ... what a pleasure to have you aboard, my friend.

Rick is also as talented as he is charming ... connect with "the Rebel" ... you can't go wrong.

Feel free to be as profolic with your posts and responses as you like, Rickster ... we could use a cheerleader here, sometimes! LOL

Best,

Mike

Mike Merz
04-08-2006, 04:24 PM
LOL

Well ... looks like half of the membership is in Atlanta (Big Seminar) ... it's going to be a quiet weekend.

ZZZZZ .. ;)

Mike

Gregory Lipscomb
04-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Mike,

Forgot to say thanx for the warm welcome.

laters....

Rick Wilson
04-08-2006, 04:49 PM
LOL

Well ... looks like half of the membership is in Atlanta (Big Seminar) ... it's going to be a quiet weekend.

ZZZZZ .. ;)

Mike

Well ... IF you're gonna ZZZZZ ... You might as well get comfortable! http://www.cashjunction.com/forum-images/hammock.gif

Do you miss this yet? ::)

http://www.cashjunction.com/forum-images/blizzard1.jpg

Ciao!

P.S. Thanks for the WELCOME!! ;D

Kirk Ward
04-09-2006, 12:15 AM
Hello,

My name is Kirk. I'm an old, retired accountant, and I'm here to make friends and work with the 'experts.'

I've been reading through the posts, after having skulked in the corners under a 'nom de plume' for awhile, and I feel priviliged to be in the company I've seen in here. I am really impressed with the names I see. Many of you are successful internet marketers I've been following and watching over the past two or three years as I watched and thunk.

I don't know what type of info you want from someone when they introduce themselves, so I'll give you everything I can think of. You should be asleep after two or three paragraphs. If you stay after that, drop me a PM and I'll put you on the list for a preview of my first internet product.

I was born very young (old joke, but I like it), and Daddy went off to war. Got himself shot in the mouth and out through the Jugular during the invasion of Normandy. Came home semi-paralyzed, sort of like a stroke, with one side semi-paralyzed. But he was rather amazing, didn't let it get him down. Ever seen a cripple with one good arm throwing bales of hay fifteen feet up up onto a wagon to a ten-year old (me)?

Okay, I finished high school as I just turned 16, as a social pariah (two and three years younger than all my classmates, almost seven feet tall, and weighing 160 pounds). Did some college, some regular Army, some working, and wound up getting interested in showbiz. Loved it, all those strokes from the audience make you feel good.

Played a giant white bunny rabbit on a kids show, no lines, became a radio disc jockey, "hello out there in radioland," and a flunky at a couple of the networks.

Got married to a young country girl who didn't like me working with "that kind of people," so I drifted into the restaurant business. Got quite successful with a small chain of taco stands in Texas during the height of the Viet Nam war (all those hungry GI's from California wanted a touch of home).

Wife left, either because I worked 80 hours a week and we didn't do much else, or she thought I was a total jerk. If that was it, I sure hope she was mistaken. In fact, I'm sure she was, if I was a jerk, I'm sure I would know and admit it :-)

Sold the reataurants and went to college to study accounting - I hadn't been able to understand those financial statments the accountant was giving me - thinkig it had been so easy that I could do it again. It wasn't. I got stuck in accounting for twenty years. I wasn't cut out for that, but what the heck did I know.

Other stuff happened, but this is getting rather long, so you'll have to wait for the ebook to come out to find out what happened.

Anyhoo, during those years as an accountant, I audited big borrowers for banks and finance companies. If somebody needed five or fifteen million, the bank sent an auditor in to check out the borrower. That would be me, or someone like me.

I audited hundreds of differrent companies, writing anywhere from one to two reports a week. Talk about boring! I just knew there had to be a better way of producing that kind of output, so when I became friends with a software developer in Siberia by the name of Vladimir, we worked it out, and developed our first product.

That's why I've finally quit skulking, and am introducing myself, and want to meet as many of you as possible. To introduce this product, I need to know what type of tools you would want that would make it easy for you to promote a product.

What thnigs such as product previews, banners, logo's, text ads, links, email series, anything? I also need to know what you look for in a compensation plan, what you look for that will really motivate you?

I look forward to getting to know you, and hope you don't mind finding out more about me than you wanted to.

Kirk

Gregory Lipscomb
04-09-2006, 12:36 AM
I was born very young (old joke, but I like it), and Daddy went off to war. Got himself shot in the mouth and out through the Jugular during the invasion of Normandy. Came home semi-paralyzed, sort of like a stroke, with one side semi-paralyzed. But he was rather amazing, didn't let it get him down. Ever seen a cripple with one good arm throwing bales of hay fifteen feet up up onto a wagon to a ten-year old (me)?

Back in '97 I worked for a small company as a programmer on a game called
101: The Airborne Invasion of Normandy

It was a turned based strategy game that was released commercially in '98.

Working on the production of that game gave me a lot of insight on the soldier's tribulations
in that war.

Much respect to your dad....

laters

Mike Merz
04-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Wow, Kirk ... you've lived quite an interesting life.

Makes mine sound down right boring! LOL

Thanks for sharing ... I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Best,

Mike

Mike Merz
04-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Mike,

Forgot to say thanx for the warm welcome.

laters....

VERY unique pic, Gregory ... hope you have a good dental plan. ;)

Best,

Mike

Gregory Lipscomb
04-09-2006, 04:48 PM
VERY unique pic, Gregory ... hope you have a good dental plan. ;)

Best,

Mike

well, the pliers were about $5. ;D

plus the subtle intent was to get folks to look at the nice pic that
was posted right after mine. ;)

laters

Warren Contreras
04-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

As my username is a blatant disclosure, I guess I don't need to be redundant and tell you who I am explicitly.

I do recognize a few names here, but for the rest of you: I am a retired computer consultant that spent 30 years providing point of sale systems to auto dealers. I sold my business in Sept 2000 and started a new part time career online doing websites for some of the auto dealers I knew. I still do that.

My main focus has been on building a residual income so I don't need to keep trading time for dollars and I'm still learning how. Network Marketing is a great business plan, but getting it to work as designed is no easy task. I keep getting closer.

Many of the programs I joined and still use revolve around web hosting, since that's where my interest lies. Most recently I am taking a real hard look at Podcasting and currently I am writing an E-Book and starting a website to focus in on Windows XP users who want to Podcast without getting confused over all the decisions other resources that try to cover all the bases force them to make. I use one set of software that works on one computer system and channel everything down that one slot, so it's easy if they fit in it, and more do than don't.

I just downloaded a new piece of software called NetExpressions last night to create slide shows with audio to do some training with, but haven't even tried it yet. I was really impressed with the demos. I know about Camtasia, but I figure narrated slides would use less bandwidth and have the same end result. I'm still open.

I guess my 2 minutes are up, but let's see where this leads????

Cheers,

Mike Merz
04-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Yet another old friend with a lot to offer ... welcome to JV Notify Pro, Warren!

Once I get back to my regular publishing schedule ... you'll no doubt see things liven up, here.

In the meantime ... a 'sparkplug' or two to get things going would be appreciated. ;)

Best,

Mike

Rick Wilson
04-10-2006, 12:41 AM
In the meantime ... a 'sparkplug' or two to get things going would be appreciated. ;)

http://www.cashjunction.com/forum-images/sparkplug1.jpg

Sorry, Mike .... Could NOT Resist! ;D

Hope to get started with some questions this week. Gotta figure how to ask the questions so it makes sense. ;)

Ciao!

Mike Merz
04-11-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm sure you won't have any trouble, Rick ...

Just knock back a brew or two ... and let the creative process kick in. ;)

Best,

Mike

Elizabeth Landers
04-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi guys, Elizabeth here. I'm really looking forward to spending time here...what a great place.

As for me, I've been at the game of business since I was about 13 and have loved every second of it! I've recently put my international management and consulting firm on hold to focus on Internet Marketing (since jan).

It's been a phenominal experience and unlike any other industry I've worked in, IM is so very simple yet extremely complex. I think that's what I love about it...it takes every part of your brain and then some parts you didn't know you had or haven't used in a while :)

I'm in this for the long haul and launched my first complete product beginning of march. i picked a small niche that is also one of my passions - sub niche of horses. I was a bit early but as I gained more experience and figured out that an educational phase was needed, I added some viral aspects and it has since taken off.

I remember the first day I launched the free report...I doubled my list that day (a list that had taken about a month to grow!) and I had my first 2 sale day...

I have alot a personal contact with my customers (on the phone or by email) - I've always insisted on this in my previous bricks and mortar ventures - and it's working really well. Everybody's happy, so I'm happy.

Well that's it in a nutshell. I plan to release one horse related site every week for the next month - the potential for cross promotion is too good to leave it alone!

Thanks for reading everyone. Very best of luck and I look forward to reading and learning more.

Elizabeth

Paul Forcey
04-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Hi all

Just joined, I have been working online full time for about 18 months, since I moved to the USA from the UK to get married actually.

When back in good old blighty I ran a call centre for a a insurance company..

I am just putting finishing touches to my first product and someone suggested that JV's were the way ahead so here I am hoping to learn all about them without the hype that seems to accompany so many ebooks and places..

I look forward to learning all I need to know, and thanks in advance for all the help and tips..

Paul

Sam Heyer
04-24-2006, 06:08 PM
Hi Elizabeth and Paul,

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to hearing more about what you're doing.

Paul - if you're looking to find more about JV's then you've come to the right place. Don't hesitate to post any questions or send me a PM if you want.

Have a great day,
Sam

Kenth Nasstrom
05-11-2006, 05:24 PM
Hi,

My name is Kenth Nasstrom and I'm a 45 years old, married with 3 kids guy with a bunch of years in computing behind me.

I've been online since 93, my own sites since 97.

I currently work as a networks tecnician at Mid Sweden University.

I've been doing some software since I began online and my first software that was spread around the world is called Ownerfix. Silly little thing that made it easy to change the registered owner and company in windows. It got so popluar that even PC Magazine in several countries bundled it on one of their cd's!

Then came Zipey Pro (http://www.zipey.com) and Ziney (sold by me and bundled by Jason Potash with Ezineannouncer since the beginning).

I've kept the software side up as I enjoy it for relaxation purposes but I've gradually moved over to online marketing and everything related.

I started out with Adsense for over 2 years ago and have been very successful with it. I have also been creating several products related to Adsense but as I suffer from the "not good enough" syndrome, nothing have been released and sold.

But that will change!

That is partly why I joined this site. I'm putting the finishing touches on a membership site (http://www.adsensedreams.com) where I'll be sharing my way of doing it (and it being Adsense of course, nothing else :-)

Another product I almost finished is called Adsenseble and I Have it in ebook form and I will most likely launch it before or at the same time as the membership site.

So do I have what it takes to create this stuff :-)

I'd like to think so at least! I'm a fedexclub member. I've based most of my earnings on arbitrage (Adsenseble) and added more revenue creating and capturing acitivities and ways to Adsenseble, thus creating The Adsense Dreams System.

Besides meeting all the people here do I have hopes that I will find some future JV partners here!

You're welcome with any kind of questions guys!

Kenth "The Designer" Nasstrom

Mike Merz
05-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Liz ... Paul ... Kenth ... welcome!

I look forward to reading all your contributions.

Best,

Mike

Azzam Sheikh
05-12-2006, 09:01 AM
Hi there people,

Just literally joing the site... ;D

Fairly new to the online world, a couple of years....but got bags of knowledge and information under my belt, practically spending my last pennies and then some to know as much as I can. Am married with one Son.
Background is:
Marketing & research (university of Central lancashire)
Parent Skills Faciliatator
Drugs Support Worker
Diversity Development
Life Coach Mentor
Phew...

My Wife, (God overlook her with the eyes of mercy and protection)
Is a superb women.....wow..I just can not give enough credit....
Shes a massuese (I hope i spelt that right), beautician, drug support worker, cousellor, full-time mom.
How does she manage all that, well shes a superwomen of course ;D

My son is almost 5 and a nutter! What i mean is he does my nut in!....are we going to get this, are we going to get that, whats this, whats that!..with all that parent skills I thought i had it sussed.

I am 28 years living in Manchester, UK.

My first focused venture is going to be linkautopilot.com, which i am here to find some JV partners for. ;)

I was steered this way by micheal cheney's adsenses video site which has given credit to this site....and blimey what work micheal has done. The guy is extremely creative. Please check out his stuff, it is awesome the crucial factor is that he has broken away from the standard ebook/1 page html marketing method to online videoing and taken it to another level bringing in revenue over $250,000 in 7 days....wow.

This has inspired me to promote my little project in the same manner.

Enough of me now...speak to you all soon

Azzam

Mike Merz
05-12-2006, 09:18 AM
Welcome aboard, Azzam .. ;)

Yes ... Michael was a joy to work with ... a true pro, and dear friend.

I look forward to your participation here, Azzam.

Best,

Mike

Trevor Cryer
05-12-2006, 12:18 PM
I was wondering how all the owners of the ecommerce marketing lists I subscribe to find out about each others products and now I know!

I have a string of sites myself (some successful, some not) but have only recently moved away from special interest sites with the launch of a couple of general businsess/e-business sites so looking to establish myself in the internet marketing field.

My strenghts are community membership sites, offshore website development and buying more domain names than I think I will ever use....Im serious, I think it should be categorised as a OCD!

Gald to be here, see ya around.

Trev

Mike Merz
05-13-2006, 07:16 AM
Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Trevor!

Glad to have you here .... and looking forward to plenty of interaction with you.

Best,

Mike

Karl Muller
05-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Karl Muller, but you'll find me on other forums as Jambhala Rinpo. Why Jambhala Rinpo? Well Jambhala is the Tibetan deity of "wealth and prosperity", and Rinpo is a tibetan word meaning "greatly precious, rich, or great treasure." It also helps me sort e-mails by having two names that I go by. :)

Anyways, I am a young entrepreneur in many aspects of living. In the offline world, I am an artist, musician, and holistic healer (Using various alternative modalities). I also help organize and throw trance parties for the Rainbow Cathedral. I like travelling, camping, being out in nature, and practicing martial arts with a focus on poi chain and staff fire spinning. I've also taught workshops throughout Vancouver Island, BC and in Thailand on Sound Healing, Sacred Geometry, Rainbow Feng Shui, Poi, Shamanism, and Wealth Creation.

In the online world, I am an internet marketer/affiliate marketer. I market products in various niches and continue to grow my marketing empire with sites on topics I'm interested in or topics that I think will pull a hefty profit. Here is a list of some of my websites:

http://www.superhealthhub.com
http://www.rainbowfengshui.com
http://www.hypnotichypnosis.com
http://www.rainbowsorcery.com
http://www.shamanicmedicines.com
http://www.bestfreeaffiliatemarketingprograms.com
http://www.rainbowcathedral.com
http://www.rainbow-webhosting.com
http://www.prismprinter.com
http://www.robotcashpot.com
http://www.voip-serviceproviders.net
http://www.psychedelictrancemusic.com

Here are my websites that are coming soon (May be up by the time you read this):

http://www.healthycatcare.com
http://www.watergardenwisdom.com
http://www.sensualeroticmassage.com
http://www.blackjackgenius.com
http://www.rainbowmonks.com
http://www.rainbowdragonsacredcircus.com

Here are some of my recently launched Internet Marketing Sites that I highly recommend for people who have come to this forum:

http://www.JointVentureNetwork.net <----This is a joint venture community forum similar to jvnotifypro, although I actually build it before I knew of the existance of jvnotifypro. Perhaps our two sites can JV together. :)

http://www.AffiliateSuperNetwork.com <---- This site has not been fully launched yet, but if you visit, you can get in on some special prelaunch deals I'm offering. It's essentially an affiliate network that I'm building specifically catering to two-tier affiliate programs in the interest of J-Venturerers, and with lots of free marketing resources.

http://www.AffiliateSuperSystem.com <---- This site is in connection with the Affiliate Super Network, but it's currently a place to download a FREE Affiliate Marketing System package that I've put together with ebooks, and software tools that will cover everything you need to know about Affiliate Marketing whether you have your own program, or market others programs.

Alright, well I think that sums it up. I'm a person of action, and I get things done. I'm multi-skilled, and I have multi-networks and multi-lists. I know how joint ventures work, and am open to hearing offers from people. I also have some really sweet Joint Ventures that I'm putting together for the launch of my Affiliate Super Network which I will post as soon as it's ready, so stay tuned, because it will offer potential for residual income earnings on making some simple referrals to your lists.

Peace, Prosperity, Unity, Respect,

Jambhala Rinpo (Karl Muller)

Chris Vendilli
05-19-2006, 11:26 AM
Hey everyone!

Great site you have here Mike and I'm glad I found you. I have a few different websites but my main focus is 3 Rivers Auctions (in the sig). I'm dedicated to helping people get started on eBay by giving lots of free tips and advice.

I'm a full time student at my local university and I'm currently studying Information Science. I figured why not start putting some of this stuff I'm learning to good use BEFORE graduation and see if I can make a little money in the process??

I started off with eBay a few years ago, and have seen some inspiring increases in my online profits since I created my 3RA website. I'm now working on my own products and hope to be giving them a big launch within the next few months.

I'm looking forward to working with many of you here at JV notify pro and if anyone is in an eBay related niche and would be interested in any type of banner exchange or possibly being mentioned in my next newsletter just ask!

Thanks again for having me and I hope to contribute to your online community as much as possible.

-Chris V.

Dana Williams
05-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Hello from Dallas!

I'm Dana Williams. I'm a partime WAHM and I work fulltime away from home. I have a 9 year old son who I live with in Dallas.

I have been doing internet marketing for about 4 years now and recently started a business helping small businesses and individuals find affordable healthcare.

I look forward to networking and joint venture opportunities.

Glen Barnhardt
05-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Howdy All,

My Name is Glen Barnhardt. Although you may not know who I am you might know me by the programs I have developed and co-marketed in the last year "The Article System" and "The Motivated Marketing System".

I have been a programmer since the late 70's. I did all the regular stuff like work for corporate america before I decided 4 years ago to go into business for myself. I started as many do part time and finally last year I was able to go full time.

Other activities I enjoy away from the computer are horseback riding, training my 4 horses, Music I'm an accomplished bass player and have been playing in local bands and venues since 1977.

The reason I'm here is because Joint Ventures are the best way to market your new products. In my past experiences its a win win for both parties. My partner and I did JV's for both of our previously listed products with great success.

This year I plan to release a few more products and do some JV's for others as well.

Mike I'm so glad to see that you have set up this wonderful site for JV Partners and Marketers.

I hope that it proves profitable for all who use it.

Sincerely,
Glen Barnhardt

Lama Kalla
05-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Hello everyone

Iam so glad to be here* ;)

Let me introduce myself

I am a fearlessly curious woman who successfully own and run a small business in kitchen, bathroom and laundry renovations in Adelaide, Australia http://www.kbl.com.au

I am currently working towards obtaining my building supervisor’s license, while at the same time studying for my marketing degree by correspondence.

In 2004, I started my internet journey part-time ( and still is ) as I was fascinated by the concept of making money online.

My first e-book “Women In Small Business – Setting Up Your Business Right The First Time”, written specifically to help women successfully start, manage and grow their small business was released in late 2005 http://www.WomenInSmallBusiness.com

Frustrated by the way the internet marketing business is promoted online I wrote my second e-book “Intimate Confessions Of Internet Marketers – The Shocking Real Truth About Making Money Online”, which is set to release in June 2006. "Intimate Confessions Of Internet Marketers" is based on case studies, extensive research and analysis that I have personally conducted.

Facts that have been given to me by those who are living the experience from fresh newbies, to internet experts who are profitably making money online, to top marketing gurus who are making millions. http://www.StopInternetMarketing.com

My first viral ebook was released in May 2006 "The Internet Marketing Glossary" to help new and existing internet marketers understand the internet marketing jargon. You are more than welcome to download your copy here
http://www.stopinternetmarketing.com/downloadIMG.htm

I have so much passion towards helping business owners achieve success offline and online as I have been through so many obstacles myself.

currently I am mentoring and coaching three people from different countries to help them grow their online and/or offline businesses. Although I am doing it free of charge but I enjoy every bit of it and it gives me great satisfaction to see their achievement and the appreciation I get.

I look forward to meeting you all

Lama Kalla
The Cyberspace Invader

Mike S. Cecotka
05-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike Slawomir Cecotka - don't try to pronunce that - that's why I added Mike to make life easier :)

I'm originally from Poland, now living in Toronto.

On June 10, 1996 my first doughter was born

Same day I lost my full time job in the factory (which payed for my film school at night)

I made a promise to myself to never work for another human being again and I kept it until this day.

I raised 2 doughters while running full time video production and part time internet business.

In few weeks I'm launching Online Video Production Bootcamp For Newbies which means end of video production, full time internet :)

My goal is to retire on Oct 31 my 40th birthday and go for my passion - making movies.

Mike Merz
05-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Dana, Glen, Lama, Mike ... welcome!

Whew ... I've got to stay on top of the intro replies! LOL

I wish all of you the best ... and hope to hear from you often.

Much success,

Mike

Jay Young
05-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Hello Everyone!

It's great to be here. I don't know how I missed this one for all this time..

My name is Jay Young and web design is my main business.
Hope I can find some good people to work with here.

Let's have fun (and make money...)!

Jay

Sam Heyer
05-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Hi Jay,

Welcome to the forum! You'll definately find some valuable contacts here...

You mentioned you were a web designer ... do you do any marketing with that? Would you mind PMing me with a link where I can see some of your work? I'm currently looking for a new web designer...

Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,
Sam

Jamie Ratliff
05-25-2006, 01:34 AM
Hey Everyone.
My name is Jamie Ratliff - guess you figured that one out!
I have around 3 years in the business, quit the day job last May, so it is 1 year full time for me.
I am 28 now, but hope to be financially set by 32 or so. Guess I need to get busy!
My background is in IT, server mgmt, and web design, which eventually led me to Affiliate marketing.
Most of my income comes from standard affiliate sales of physical products. I have a few ebooks, etc that I promote.
I have just started within the last 6 months of finally getting a list together - should have started that long ago, but alas I am learning everyday.

I have not done much JV stuff, but of course without a list I am a bit limited.
As I said, I have a few ebooks that I need to do some work on. They sell, but not much.
I also have a few Affiliate Directories going.

I am looking forward to creating some great products, building a list, and increasing the residuals.

Thanks,
Jamie

Martin Brock
05-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Hi Jamie -- welcome, I'm new in here as well

Like me, I'm sure you'll find your stay a pleasant one 8)

Mike Merz
05-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Jay, Jamie, Martin ... welcome!

Ity's getting hard to keep up ... LOL

Best,

Mike

Carson Lim
06-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Another Introduction...

This is Carson from WealthyAffiliate.com and BeatingAdwords.com. I just want to inroduce myself to the group. Mike has put together a real GEM of a site with JVNotifyPro and my partner Kyle and I hope to jump on board with some of the JV opportunities that are available. We are also going to be looking for JV partners for some upcoming projects, and we'll definitely keep you posted as they unfold.

Regards,

Carson
Wealthy Affiliate
Carson@wealthyaffiliate.com

Chris Lee
06-05-2006, 06:13 AM
Hi Mike and everyone else,

I have been meaning to sign up here for quite a while and was prompted again recently when I saw Mike's name
popping up when I was promoting Michael Cheney's launch last month.

Our entire business is actually one big Joint Venture - I was in offline direct marketing for 10 years running my own mailorder wine company and sold out a few years back. Internet marketing really interested me and a couple of years ago, I came across my now-business partner trying to sell his keyword research software on the internet.*

I thought the software was great, but the marketing really did need some serious work - so I approached him with a J/V proposal - He to concentrate on developing great software and me to sell it. The rest as they say is history. We have gone from strength to strength with sales now in the six figures, 3 products on the market and a fourth due out shortly.

This looks like a great place to meet like-minded people to do business together. I am always open to new ideas for our customers and subscribers who largely are people interested in Keyword research, Adwords and AdSense or just general internet marketing opportunities.

Well done Mike for a great resource.

Chris Lee
Keywords Analyzer

Martin Brock
06-05-2006, 07:27 AM
Hi Carson and Chris, I'm sure Mike will be around shortly with a personal welcome :)

Chris, your post makes me wonder how many people are out there with quality products or great ideas but who just don't have the faintest idea how to market them. Just yesterday, I contacted a guy who is obviously a viral genius, but he didn't have a clue that viral marketing is such a powerful marketing mechanism and a very sought after commodity by huge companies. I just had to fill him in :)

Chris Lee
06-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Hi Martin,

Well - the opportunities there are I believe, endless. Barely a week goes by where
I don't come across someone who has the makings of a good product and needs
marketing help. There certainly is a business opportunity there for someone with
the vision to put professional marketers in touch with people wanting to sell something
but do not have an idea where to start.

In our case, my partner is a second-language English speaker, and although his
English is very good, it certainly showed in his sales letter at the time - and he was
selling around 10 units a month. I am pleased to say that it is significantly higher
than that now. But on the flip side - I can speak English, but I sure cannot begin
to understand how he develops our software...!

And there is the key.

Good Joint venture partnerships have to revolve around complimentary skills for a
specific objective. I don't advise him how to do software - he does not advise me how
to sell it. Without each other, it would all be nothing.

One extremely important ingredient in a Joint Venture like ours, is the establishment
of trust. Although contracts and so on are of course useful, one has to establish
very quickly the kind of working relationship that either partner completely trusts
the other - especially when one bears in mind that we live on different continents.

For instance, all of my ancilliary marketing, whether list-building, J/V's,
related affiliate income and so on - all of it is for our joint account - everything - even though
I could certainly make a case for that not to be so, it just would alter the nature
of the relationship for the worse - so it's as well not to even think that way.

As of this month we will have been in business two years and we have
yet to even speak on a telephone. We communicate on Instant messaging
daily though.

Mike Lacoursiere
06-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi Everyone!

My name is Mike Lacoursiere.

I'm from Wainwright, Alberta, Canada.

I've been a very Successfull Affiliate for 2 and a half years now. Clickbank is my specialty. Now I'm into my own product development and I'm getting to experience the other side of the fence! Being a Merchant. I'm about to do a product launch and I came across this site about 3 days ago while doing some research on the best places to find some JV partners.

I'm also well known on a few other Forums and I hope that I can make some valuable contributions to this Forum and become well known here as well.

This is an excellent Forum!

Keep up the good work!

Mike
www.cbstatz.com

Carson Lim
06-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Chris, Martin and Mike,

I think we've all come to this site with great intentions and a lot of experience and value that we can add to anyone looking to do JV's. Chris, you hit the nail on the head. There are a ton of companies out there with absolutely great products, but are (for lack of a better word) "Clueless" when it comes to marketing products online. My partner Kyle and I started as affiliates nearly 4 years ago, and since then have moved over to the merchant side of things. We've got an army of VERY highly motivated members at wealthyaffiliate.com, all of who are VERY eager to promote the next up and coming affiliate product.

As a merchant, what are our goals besides making initial sales? JV's can drastically help with a product launch, and getting the word out there, but let's look at this one step further. As Merchants we need AFFILAITES, people who are going make money selling our products. If the product is a great quality product, those affiliates will sell for years to come.

A site like this is GOLDEN for people like ourselves looking for partnerships because JV's don't only help generate sales and product awareness, they help build affilaite relationships!

Anyway, I'm happy to see some other Motivated people here, and I hope that we can work together on some upcoming projects.

Carson
Wealthy Affiliate

Martin Brock
06-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Hey Mike, welcome!

Chris, I have a similar relationship with my business partner, although we're personal friends as well and neither of us are native English speakers. It's good to see that such relations are formed across contintents between people who met on the internet -- I hardly think any other medium could have made such things happen on a large scale. Trust is essential, but it's funny how you can actually form trust through digital communication alone, I mean a lot of people would probably say that real world contact would be a requirement, but I know what it's like, I know several people I met on the net that I would gladly send my credit card numbers without hesitation if they asked. But I'd probably get a little curious if they one day did ask ;D

Martin Brock
06-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Carson,

You make an excellent point.

No matter how you look at it, marketing always comes down to quality. Those who are in the business of creating value are those who thrive in the long run.

You've effectively trained your affiilates to stay loyal because their customers/subscribers buy your products again and again, simply because they're very happy with them..

For me, that is the core of our business -- focus on creating something that has value and nothing beats the competitive edge that you gain from a high life time customer value.

And not to mention that you inject a viral element into your marketing, not only from customer to customer but from affiliate to affiliate, and that is even more powerful..

Carson Lim
06-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Well Said Martin!

Now, what Mike Merz has, is something VERY powerful. He has partnerships, not only with Affiliates, and JV partners, but JV Partners that have affiliates! If this site is properly utilized it could be a GOLD MINE for people looking for JV partneres. I see huge opportunity here already. I've only been active here for about a week and have already had some very good conversations with potential JV's.

The pure power of partnerships is truly mind boggling! I can't wait to post about the success of my new launch that is coming up on the 19th of June. We've created an entire JV site for the launch, and if there is anyone here interested in learning more, send me a pm so we can discuss...

Carson
Wealthy Affiliate

Mike Merz
06-09-2006, 09:16 AM
Thanks, Martin and Carson .. ;)

What I'm trying to do here in a nutshell is to create a helpful, usable evironment for JV Marketers with experience to interact ... build relationships, and take the whole community to another level.

I want this to be the most important JV Marketing community ... and we have the tools ... we just have to use them.

The whole is equal to the sum of it's parts ... help me make this community THE place for everything and anything to do about JV Marketing, and reaching higher and higher levels of success as an end result.

Thanks ... again,

Mike

Dylan Loh
06-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Hi all!

Quite excited to be part of this community now and hope to participate actively. Gosh, I skimmed through the better part of this thread and realised I must be one of the youngest around! I am 20 turning 21 this year.

My have not much experience to speak of and am a greenhorn, looking at some of the achievements of the people here really puts things into perspective. I have so much to learn from all of you guys.

Time is tight for me, I am 8 months into a 2 year compulsory army service. That sucks sometimes. I have had 3 years of failing and trying and a little success marketing online. I just recently launched my 2nd book "Clickbank Profit Machine" and hopefully this will be a stepping stone for greater things to come!

Cheers! :D
Dylan

Raam Anand
06-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Hi,

I'm Raam Anand.

A great community to be a part of and it's so much fun in communicating with such 'nice' people.

As a token of my appreciation, gratitude and regard to all the JV partners in this forum, here's a free gift from me...

Download your own copy of "JV Pro" software here:-
http://infoYOGIS.com/prd/JVProSetup.zip

** Direct download, no registration, no email -- nothing!

No! I'm NOT trying to build my list by giving this software. So, don't hesitate. Go and download your copy.

I just want to share this program I created (that I'm NOT marketing any more).

Instead of the program lying on my server, let it be on YOUR desktop.

(NOTE: P L E A S E Don't send any support questions about JV Pro software. As I told you earlier, I'm not marketing this software anymore and hence CANNOT answer support questions about JV Pro. Further, I'm immersed in new, upcoming projects and up to my eyes -- working. Hope you all understand :)

In the hands of Mike Merz, I'm sure that this Forum will always be the "THE SUPER JV FORUM".

All the best in all your JVs, my friends.

Raam Anand

Mike Merz
06-15-2006, 05:43 PM
Dylan, looks like you've accomplished much in your time Online ... a sign of great things to come, I'm sure.

Raam ... we meet again, and the pleasure is all mine. ;)

Thanks so much for your gracious gift to the community ... much appreciated!

I've no doubt that with help from fellow partners like yourselves, we'll make this the most valuable JV Marketing resource on the Net.

Thanks ... again,

Mike

Eric Rockefeller
06-27-2006, 04:48 PM
Hi,

Eric Rockefeller in the house. Great Forum Mike. I am currently working on a big list building product.

Mike Merz
07-08-2006, 07:20 AM
Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Eric!

Looking forward to reading your contributions ... and thanks for the props, but you guys and gals are the 'parts' that make up the sum, here. ;)

Best,

Mike

Dan Klatt
07-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi Mike and Everyone!

I'm getting active in the forums, so I'll definitely include this one on my list.

It's been great so far being part of this group and I want to thank Mike for what he's created and I appreciate everyone getting active here, as well.

What a tremendous resource!

Thank you also to Raam for giving us his JV Pro software that looks helpful.

A little about me, I was a journalist like Jinger and "wrote myself out of that job" after getting burned out and became a marketer, instead -

Focusing on helping people become wealthy through mastering the way they think:

http://www.CarnegieFormula.com

I'm also going to be working on a big thing once it's all polished and I have conversion numbers, where we unleash the ProsperityVirus on the unsuspecting masses ;-)

(that's at http://www.ProsperityVirus.com)

Great being here and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Warmly,
Dan

Sam Heyer
07-09-2006, 01:11 PM
Hey Dan,

That's awesome that you're going to be posting more ... did I see you in Joyner's forum a lot? Both those sites look great, but I had a suggestion and a question...

With carnegieformula.com - have you tested that with a blue background or a white background? If yes, what were your results? I've always found blue and white backgrounds to pull the best, but if you've tested that and the green outpulls (or is similar) that's awesome because that is a cool color green :-)

Also, try looking at prosperityvirus.com using a Mozilla browser ... your text and other stuff didn't line up on the page.

Other than that those sites look great and I'm looking forward to input Dan.

To your success,
Sam

Dan Klatt
07-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Hey Sam,

Thanks for getting back with me so quickly!

I don't know if that was me in Mark's forum - I forgot about that one, actually.

In fact I have not tested any colors or anything else for that matter on CarnegieFormula.com, so I appreciate your feedback.

Just finished it last week and then put almost all my time into getting the download page set up.

I'm also having a guy create cover art and matching headers, and I'm not sure whether to use a header because of studies showing a text headline pulls better than graphic header.

That's an interesting question you raise, too, about the blue and white backgrounds, because I've pulled that pyramid with "The Carnegie Formula" within it out and put it as an image (logo) that I've asked this cover art guy to use for the background image.

I'm not sure I've seen how white background (or plain color) pulls vs. white with image/title art tiled across the page.

Another great insight is how other browsers see a page - something I've overlooked, so I appreciate that, too, Sam.

Thanks for helping me remember to get out of my head and into theirs :-)

Warmly,
Dan

kris rench
07-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Wow, I must say it is darn intimidating posting on a site with so many big players in Internet Marketing. This section is about telling a little about myself, so here goes. My day job is as a director of rehabilitation in southern New Hampshire. I manage 12 staff members who are all physical, occupational, or speech therapists. I started learning about internet marketing in november 2004, purely by accident when I was browsing the internet and stumbled into Mark Hendrick's "12 Days of Christmas" promotion. I did not get brave to attempt internet marketing until I spent $1000s learning and asking questions of the product owners who I purchased products from. Finally, Jim Sheridan's "Instant Internet Income" dvd gave me the courage to finally get off my butt and start creating something. I researched like he told me to and found a niche that I know something about...low back pain. Considering that i have a graduate degree in rehabilitation (occupational therapy) and that my staff and I treat a lot of people with back pain, I figured I should write my first book on that topic. I am presently in the "how the heck do I recruit distribution partners" phase of the product, but hope to actually launch the product in a few weeks. I am looking forward to learning all that I can about joint venture marketing and becoming successful in this tricky business. Thanks for being so welcoming.

Kris Rench, MS, OTR/L
Newbie internet marketer

Mike Merz
07-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Hi, Dan ... Kris.

... welcome!

Best,

Mike

joe kreuz
07-31-2006, 10:02 PM
joe kreuz here
i am what they call a newbie actually an older newbie i now some but i want to learn more any and all help and advice will be appreciated i want to learn about JV i need to start at the beginning and work forward

thank you joe kreuz

Mike Merz
08-01-2006, 07:53 AM
Welcome, Joe.

My advice is that you check out the posts, and ask questions.

Our main goal here is to help each and every partner become successful in JV Marketing.

It's here ... you just have to take it. ;)

Best,

Mike

Mike Merz
08-02-2006, 06:47 AM
Glad to have you aboard, Cosmin.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Best,

Mike

Mark M. Bravura
08-02-2006, 11:42 PM
A Brief Introduction-

Birthright Name: Mark Maffei

Legal Pen Name: Mark M. Bravura

Ultimate Passion: Empower the lives of others to breath
easier because I have lived.

Vision Synopsis-

<> Implant the algorithm for the Ultimate JV Jedi Marketing
Warrior [Strategic Alliance] Co-op;

<> Reveal immutable Timeless Principles and Secrets of the
Ages;

<> Honor each individual's wholeheartedly-ethical specialty
niche{s}- Whether primarily product or service-based; on or
off-line;

<> Demonstrate easily-duplicated sound leadership qualities;

<> Enjoy meeting new JV friends and Sharing the Wealth!

It is a privileged honor to be part of such a leverage-
minded Club. I genuinely look forward to meeting and Power
Blessing you...My deepest gratitude!

Mike Andrews
08-03-2006, 03:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike Andrews. I've been involved with online marketing for the past 3 years.
My main focus is in coupling permenant and viral advertising with automated business
processes to create long lasting passive income. This is part of the reason I've joined this
community. The other reason is to help those in the community avoid the pitfalls that
I've endured during my time as a marketer. And also to hopefully avoid a few myself with
your help.

My favorite piece of advice comes from the well known marketer Allen Says. Although I'm sure others
have given similar advice Allen is who I first heard it from.

To paraphrase Allen, in every offer and JV that you do always ask yourself this, how can I tie in
unbelievable benefit to this offer such that my customer, prospect or JV partner would be a
fool to turn it down. Benefits are one thing that you can never have to much of. Many marketers
are affiliates for the same products, and one thing that seperates the big sellers from everyone else
is that they add more benefit, more bonuses, an extra service or even just extra support to the
offer. If you always ask yourself, what can I add, tweak or change to give this offer more punch
you will always come out a winner.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank Mike Merz for putting this amazing community together and
for giving us all a chance to be more successful.

Wishing You Success,
Mike Andrews

Pat Lovell
08-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Pat Lovell, I was born and raised near Pittsburgh, Pa (and I'm a huge Steeler Fan), I joined the Marines right after High School, spent 4 years in the USMC. After I was discharged, I headed for Bloomington, Indiana to college. I graduated from Indiana University with a Business Degree. While I was there I met my wife and soulmate and we are still married to this day. We have 3 boys, 2 at home and 1 on his own. The two at home are in their last years of high school and getting ready for college. (I still can't believe that).

I've been working for myself online since 1998. I started out primarily in Web Design, Development, graphics work and web hosting. Over the last 3-4 years I have gotten into Internet marketing and have developed some of my own products, opened a few membership sites and built way too many content websites to count.

My main focus now is a new partnership formed with a good friend of mine, Jon Atwood. We share the same ideas and goals and work really well together. We have several things lined up over the next few years with one program that is launching at the end of August.

I've joined this forum as a way to improve business relationships and learn as much as I can about the power of Joint Ventures. I've done several over the years but I have alot to learn. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and participating in the discussions. Looking through the members names, I recognize alot of names and see several people that I know.

Thanks for the great forum, Mike.

Pat Lovell

CARL ELLIS
08-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Hello All!

As a relative 'newbie' to the JV gig, I realize I've got a looooong way to go;
BUT... Because I'm a 'mixed breed' of Irish/German blooodlines... wellll..............

The really great thing I found out about internet marketing is that if you keep
trying sooner or later your goals will be met!

My goal was to seek and find JV partners for my Business Software "Six-pack"
and I'm now realizing a few results.

As I said, I've come a long way from just starting out to landing a few JV deals--and
because I have a background in marketing and sales, I realize this is a huge market, the
internet... But I want a bigger piece!

With that said, I leave ya'll alone with my apology for my 'ramblin'!

Mike Merz
08-13-2006, 10:17 PM
Mark, Mike, Pat, Carl ... welcome!

I look forward to interacting with you often.

Best,

Mike

Jack Born
08-16-2006, 10:51 AM
My name is Jack. Been working for the past several years as a freelance programmer, web designer, marketer. I recently launched several new products in the hope of "product-izing" my income.

But if any of you need assistance with coding questions, I'm one of the few programmers that understands what marketers want and need. I'm also very good at making very technical programming issues easy to understand, so don't hesitate to ask.

I welcome the opportunity to brainstorm, promote other members' products (where there's a fit), and discuss joint ventures.

Mike Merz
08-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Jack.

I'm one that believes you can never have enough techies, on board .. ;)

Best,

Mike

Stephen Ralph
08-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Man I'm sorry guys I thought I did this ages ago :)

Anyhow, my name is Stephen and I've been marketing online for about 5 years now but probably wasted 2 of those years reading every eBook I could find. ::) I got into this business to supplement my Air Force income and now it consumes most of my off duty time.

I'm originally from New Jersey (best state ever right Mike!?) but am currently stationed out here in Oahu. I know...life is tough sometimes in the military. I've previously been stationed in Germany and Texas and my travels have taken me to Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Djibouti, Yemen, Afghanistan, and a slew of other countries you may or may not want to visit =)

I plan on seperating from the Air Force and becoming a full time online entrepreneur at the the end of this second enlistment. Life is good but I really don't want to bring my Fiancé into this military lifestyle....besides after 7 years it's time.

I'm working on some software for marketers so in the future I look forwrd to a successful JV with all of you. If you want to know anything else just ask.

Seeya on the boards!

Mike Merz
08-16-2006, 03:24 PM
Hmmm ... I think I've heard of this guy. ;)

Stephen, my friend ... glad to see you've finally left the land of the lurkers.

I know from personal experience that you've got plenty to share ... feel free!

Best,

Mike

Mark Henery
08-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Hi there.

First of all congratulations on a great site. It's inspiring to see so many people working together and freely discussing their ideas on internet marketing.

My name is Mark and I've been working on internet marketing for about 8 weeks (80hrs+/week) now fulltime. I am constantly amazed how much time this stuff can steal away from me - not that I'm complaining as I love it! I've been learning all I can in the shortest amount of time because I believe I can make a decent living from it - I really don’t want to go back to doing the 9-5 grind :). My background is almost 14 years in the computer industry primarily on the technical side, support and project management.

So far I have my first eBook just recently finished which I am just starting to get out there. On the other side of the coin I have quality internet marketing DVD's, copy writing courses and a few other products. I'm hoping that I can get these products out in the marketplace as well at some stage.

I guess I'm in a bit of a rut at the moment however and so I'm looking for mutually beneficial and professional joint ventures. From looking through the forums here I am very hopeful!

As a side note, a few weeks ago I thought it might be a novel idea to create a blog to keep a journal of sorts of my progress so that others who are in a similar situation can read along and perhaps learn from my failures and successes. Feel free to have a look and add a comment or two if you like ;D

I look forward to sharing my experiences and speaking with you all soon.

Cheers,
Mark.

Harrold Swalve
08-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Harrold Swalve and I have to say that I'm glad to have found this community.

I am 37 years of age and live in a beautiful country named the Netherlands, I'm married since three years and we have a little boy named Aiden who is 2,5 years old. I started working online two years ago when i ran into a site of which I felt the owner was making easy money. Back in those days I simply thought i could do something similar very easy and already wanted to order that nice new car.

Boy was I wrong, Obviously!!

After my first try I decided to get really involved and at this moment in time I am running a few different websites, working hard on expanding my list and just recently finished writing my first Ebook called Profit Shockdocs.

I am truly looking forward on contributing to this community where ever I can and hopefully I'll learn as much as possible along the way as well.

Harrold.

Mike Merz
08-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Mark ... Harrold, glad to have you on board.

Looking forward to reading your contributions, my friends.

Best,

Mike

Darrin McLaughlin
08-31-2006, 01:57 PM
Hey,
I have been in the IM biz for about 10 years or so. I started by running a regioinal ISP in San Diego. Marketed that for about 3 years until we were bought out by one of the biggies at the time. I have now been moslty focused on creating products and services for other IM related niches. I am pretty active over at the WF.
I hope to be an involved member here.
Darrin

Niall Mehaffey
08-31-2006, 02:21 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is Niall Mehaffey and I am from Northern Ireland, Britain.

I got into internet marketing about 8 months ago and am loving every bit of it! I love learning new things and I have found that internet marketing is at the top of the list.

I do not currently have any jv proposals but I'm sure I will in the future ;)

Glad to be a part of the community and I hope to speak to everyone soon :)

Thanks,
Niall

Don Virden
09-02-2006, 02:42 AM
Don Virden here - I have been in online marketing for about 5 years but have been in sales for 10. I am more on the mlm network marketing side of things but have recently decided to start towards developing my own products to market to my different lists that I have built over the years. JV is something that is new to me somewhat but very simple to understand. I am looking to market products that I find worth it so pm me with your jv's and also the dates in which they will happen. My different lists contain my downline members with my biggest list being a bit over 25k, yes I am not that big yet but will not stop until I am. Great to have found this forum and am always ready to learn new things. One thing I have learned is that once you become a student you should never claim to be a teacher, never stop learning as there is always something that you do not know even if you think that is a lie lol.

Mike Merz
09-02-2006, 09:42 PM
Darrin, Niall, Don ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

As this forum is based on building relationships of mutual benefit, I recommend getting involved as much as time allows ... I look forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

Guillermo Puyol
09-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Guillermo Puyol. I joined this forum last night thinking I would learn a thing or two... today things have changed.

My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for a couple months now, and today I got the great news! She is pregnant!!! :D I can't tell you how happy this makes me.

On the other hand, these news have put my brain in overdrive. All of a sudden I don't have the luxury of trying to learn a thing or two, I must start applying everything I have learned so far so I can make thing$ happen for us.

I have had my website for around four months and I have sat hours upon hours in front of my computer absorbing every little piece of information presented to me. If you are new to Internet marketing like me, I put myself at your service to anything I can do to help you in your online business. To those of you who have been lucky enough to have found Internet marketing before me, my hat is off to you, I hope we can learn a lot from each other.

To our success!

Guillermo Puyol

Perry Lawrence
09-05-2006, 01:19 AM
Hey, I just found your site and I'm very excited to join. I am launching my first IM campaign this week! I've been doing web sites for others for about ten years. This is the first one just for me! I'm looking forward to meeting a few people here and learning all about JVs. Thanks for a great site.

Perry

Mike Merz
09-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Congrats, Guillermo!

... and welcome to JV Notify Pro, Perry.

I'm sure you'll see that this community is a great place to build potential JV relationships ... and sharpen your overall Online marketing skills ... study the archives, and participate as much as time allows, and I've no doubt you'll benefit.

Just don't put the cart before the horse ... brand yourself and your products, first ... and start building and nuturing relationships ... before asking your fellow partners to JV.

Best,

Mike

lizzy ohaegbu
09-05-2006, 11:25 AM
I AM A NIGERIAN WHO WANTS TO BE JV BROKER, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO JOIN IN THE BUSINESS. I NEED AN ASSISTANCE FROM SOMEBODY WHO WILL TEACH ME ON HOW BE A PATNER.

Mike Merz
09-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Lizzy.

First off ... I recommend not posting in ALL CAPS ... ;)

Second ... as you've just joined, your best bet is to read the archived posts and get an idea of what this is all about.

Best,

Mike

Sean Mize
09-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Just stopping in to say hello.

I live in Denver Colorado, and have been working online now for nearly a year. Just learning the ropes, seeing what works and what doesn't!

Clifford Mee
09-11-2006, 06:21 AM
Hi all,

I've probably met several of you on here at various seminars.

I just found this site after reading a proposal for Jo Han Mok Adwords Empire - can't
seem to find the advert for it though - anybody got any pointers?

Just so you know I've been full time online since December 2003. My main
niches are Hypnosis, Success/Self-Help and Internet Marketing.

I look forward to JVing with some of you as I'm always looking
for quality products to promote.

Cheers

Cliff

P.s. Any fellow marketer on here who want's a complimentary
membership to my private marketing club can use this link
http://www.privatemarketingclub.com/clients.html
(please do not pass this to others of course)

Clifford Mee
09-11-2006, 06:40 AM
Note :- Found the link I was after - cheers!

Darrin McLaughlin
09-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the board.
I look forward to your contributions

Noah Fleming
09-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Just joined recently.
I run three big membership sites and am looking at my 4th big launch either "soon" or January 2007.

I'm debating weather or not I want to try and squeeze in with the other big launches in October.

Darrin McLaughlin
09-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the board Noah.
What kind fo membership sites are they?

susan adams
09-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently doing 1 or 2 jv's and came across this forum. I spent 21 years in sales. Last job was selling fractional ownership of jets to millionaire's. Most of my products are 'sales related'.
Look forward to learning from the members.

Susan

Scott Logan
09-21-2006, 11:09 PM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here at the forum.

My name is Scott Logan I am the owner of Night Owl Marketing

Currently I do two jobs 1.) Marketing 2.) a Casino Dealer

I am looking to go full time in the Marketing Arena so finding
this website couldn't have come at a better time.

Looking forward to forging many new friends and helping out
as best I can.

Sincerely,
Scott Logan
Night Owl Marketing

Gene Johnson
09-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Hello all! My name is Gene. I'm reading over this forum sorry Community and I'm pinching myself! Come on, is this for real? I probably outta tell you why I'm doing that huh? (and a little 'bout me)
I'm thirty four years old, have an absolutely amazing fiance, we have five kids (13-17) between us, I work a decent paying 40+ hour a week blue collar job, and I recently put up a website. I haven't figured out how to add a link to my signature here yet so that'll have to wait a bit. (I don't wanna break any rules here and put that link in this post)
I read something from a post here I have to quote.

"If I could share any "secrets" to the success I've had, I'd say:

1. Cheerfully give more than you're asked
2. Help others selflessly when you can (karma comes back to you)
3. Never give up ... if something doesn't work, learn from it and just keep on trucking ...
Cheers

Nick"

If the general public would adopt this philosophy we'd ALL be in a better way! I even try to apply those sentiments to the operation of my site. But let me get off my soap box now ;)
I have read & read & read 'til I'm ready to vomit! >:( I'm trying to get this site off the ground quickly and make it Profitable! I've got the site up and "operational". The "mechanics" were easy ;) ! But there are so many experts telling you "how to make a site sucessful" it's absolutely sickening! So, today what I decided to do is to stop trying to apply ALL of this expert advice and see where things go!

I hope I've found a place where I can get some "No BS" opinions and answers. Oh yeah, and maybe a lucrative joint venture or two ;)! (By the way, thanks Nick)

Thanks,
Gene

Mike Merz
09-24-2006, 06:47 PM
Welcome, Susuan, Scott, and Gene.

Greeting folks in twos and threes is telling me I don't spend enough time here (brilliant deduction, I know).

I'll be back!

Best,

Mike

Ladan Lashkari
10-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Greetings to Mike and everybody else!

My name is Ladan Lashkari and I'm from Tehran, Iran. I found this great forum from a post Mike had made in another forum.

Here's a little about me:

I've been working on my online business for 4 years - since I was 16 years old. I used to go to school at that time so I couldn't spend much time on my websites - only a couple of hours a day. But after I finished my high school, I was free and could enjoy working on my business full time.

It wasn't easy at first, but I decided to NEVER give up, because I was very determined to succeed!

Now after 4 years, I have several websites and products that I sell online. My latest product is How to Find Best-Selling Product Ideas (http://www.FindProductIdeas.com) which helps people find highly profitable topics to create their own ebooks and other types of products about.

I've also published 2 newsletters about Internet marketing and email marketing, and have written 70+ articles about different Internet marketing topics.

OK, enough about me. It's time to participate in the forum to help other members and also learn from some others! ;)

See you at the community!

Ladan

Brad Johnson
10-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to jvnotifypro.com and so far, I'm lovin' it.

I have a background in writing, marketing and film and have mainly been involved with Internet marketing for about 5 years. I live in Victoria, BC, Canada, have a wife and a 22 month old daughter.

Just finished my first real book a couple months ago that I'm hoping to market that's based on computer training, internet security and internet marketing, plus a lot more, all rolled into one and simplified for the everyday computer user.

I'm always thinking of new ideas, new sites and meeting new people that I can bond a professional relationship with. I'd be honored to help any of you out with your products and I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody!

Thanks!

Brad Johnson ;D

Jill Koenig
10-19-2006, 12:49 PM
Hello Friends,

I'm not new to the online biz world, but I am new to Joint Ventures so I am here to see what I have to offer, what I can contribute to this great community and learn some things along the way. I run several thriving web sites with growing lists and have been having a blast every step of the way.

I am building a new site to launch next week and will be seeking JV partners.

I welcome new friends and look forward to getting to know all of you.

Live Your Dreams,

Jill Koenig
Entrepreneur

Brad Johnson
10-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Hi Jill,

Read your post and I'll be doing a launch here in about the next 10 days also. I'm also seeking some JV Partners. If you're interested, feel free to email me and we can talk on how we can help each other out.

Thanks,
Brad.

Mike Merz
10-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Welcome Ladan, Brad, and Jill. ;)

October has been one of the busiest in regards to new product launches in recent memory ... absolutely crazy! LOL

I look forward to reading from you, my friends.

Best,

Mike

Russell Hallonquist
10-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Russell Hallonquist and although not really a "newbie" to
the game, I have mostly been involved as a reseller or affiliate for
one thing or another since 1997.

Interestingly enough, I was a fellow reseller with Jim Daniels, who I am
sure you all know of. Jim has sort of been the catalyst for
my going "whole hog" into the Internet Marketing arena and working
to create my own products. I consider him one of my mentors.

During all of this time I have been working in the Fire Protection industry
and in fact I own 22 year old fire protection business right now. You just
might be wondering, "what the heck is this guy doing in THIS business if
he already owns an established business?"

Well, let me tell you...

I am 49 years old and just recently married (June 3, 2005) The business
I am in is extremely expensive to run. The overhead is almost
overwhelming at times and cash flow is ALWAYS tight. Don't get me wrong,
it has "paid the bills" for me over the last 25 years, but this is not where I want
to be at this point in my life. I know there is greater opportunity out there.

Indeed, this very site is a great example. A community of marketers and product
developers, etc. working together in a way that becomes a very powerful "force
multiplier" if you will.........we call them Joint Ventures!

Well, the opportunities that the Internet makes possible are amazing enough and then
add to that the power of Joint Ventures (Done correctly) and my dreams get a whole
lot closer to reality!

Ok Russell, what does that have to do with what you started posting about?

It's this... I simply got tired of working a "job" that sucks away ALL of my time and a great
deal of my money. In fact, when you get to the point that you don't really enjoy what you
are doing, then isn't it time to move on? :-\

So that's what I have done, started creating my own products. I have
always loved the online world, and have "met" many fantastic folks out
here. Funny, this is the only medium in which you can become friends
with people without ever having met them face to face.

As a result of where I am now in this business,I fully expect to sell my
Fire Protection business by the first of the year or shortly thereafter.

I am positive that none of you have ever heard of me, but I can guarantee
that you will! I can also guarantee that when I do a JV, it will be well thought out,
well organized, and profitable for all concerned or I won't do it ;)

As you can see, I tend to get a bit long winded on the keyboard, so Ill save it
for my sales pages eh?

I hope to get to know many of you and establish win-win relationships and profitable
JVs. In fact, I will say that anyone who thinks they can make it without
JV Partners had better go ahead and hang it up now!

Hey Sam, as far as an "old time" affiliate management solution to use where your
affiliates can get credit for ALL sales and their cookie is forever if you want...

I recommend:
===================
JROX Affiliate Manager

http://jam.jrox.com/features/
===================

I downloaded this today and it will be running for all my sites as soon as I
finish configuring it. There is a free version so you can try it out, but there
is an online demo as well. It's an awesome piece of software. Check it out
and let us all know how you like it. They have an OTO that's a good deal
in that if you purchase the full version right then, they will install it and do a bit of
the setting up for you at no extra cost. If your going to buy it anyway
you may as well let them fool with the install ;D

I am sure you have seen all the affiliate management solutions like I have,
but this one is truly a high quality application.

OK Russell, stop already Geez ...

More later for the community! I want to browse around and READ 8)

To OUR success,

Russell G. Hallonquist
Infolife Marketing
========================
The Ultimate Rights Empire
"Ultimate Rights for Unlimited Profits"
http://www.ultimaterightsempire.com
========================

Rob Clark
10-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Hi All,

My name is Rob Clark and I started on BizFriendz.com in April of this year 2006 as an additional resource that entrepreneurs could use to connect with each other.

A place where entrepreneurs could meet new friends, develop new business contacts and build relationships with them as well as get additional viral exposure to their business and its products and services.

I got tired of hearing about people trying to penetrate Myspace or other social networks to promote their products/services only to learn that they are getting banned or their profiles deleted because they violated their terms and conditions for "commercial use".

So my idea was to develop a social network where a user will never be banned because they included their business information, products/services, or website in their profiles but in a professionally controlled environment.

But I also wanted to offer more to the users. I wanted to put a “Spin” on it in a big way.

And that is why I also made my social network capable of paying the users a commission when they invited others into their network. An incentive I think will be very motivating.

My social network does have some other additional extraordinary features that my programmer integrated into the site which I wanted for my members that they wouldn't be able to get anywhere else.

So I'm very proud to say that after nearly 6 months of development I'm finally in the prelaunch stage :)

Now I’m recruiting JV partners and already have quite a few. But I am still looking to build new relationships with new partners.

Rob Clark
www.BizFriendz.com

Steve Renner
10-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm Steve Renner. I have been marketing online since 1998. I have been fortunate to have built a company with over $60 Million in sales and over 200,000 Affiliates, in a specialty niche market. My company has paid out Millions in Affiliate Bonuses over the years.

I'm currently starting a new project, The Affiliate Community (TAC)

http://www.affiliatecommunity.net

I have moved my entire database in as Members to get it off to a fast start.

This is a Membership/Subscription Site geared towards Internet Marketing. I am looking for Joint Venture partners who have IM products that I can offer to the Members. I also need help in Marketing the TAC Service to new Members. I am willing to cut some very special deals to get the right people behind the project.

I could use some help in designing the launch.

This JV-Community seems like just what I have been looking for. I've read a lot of good posts from other Members and I think I willl make a lot of good connections here.

Please contact me with any ideas or suggestions you may have, and let me know if there is any way we can work together to help you to achieve your Online Goals.

Thanks!

Steve Renner
Marketing Director
http://www.affiliatecommunity.net

Prady Kuna
10-28-2006, 10:10 AM
Hi Mark, Sam & Every one,

Hope you all doing great. I just joined this community and thought it would be a good idea to say hi to every one out there!!

I'm prady and run a company called Syna-G (www.syna-g.com). We provide manpower to the digital content development companies. Its a new company and we are very lucky that we have got few clients on the board with in very short period. I was searching for Sales/Marketing partners to take my services next step and found this community, I think this is a great place to learn from others.

I'm still on the look out for a good sales agency/agent Your help/suggestion will be greatly appreciated..

Good luck all

Prady Kuna
www.syna-g.com

Mike Merz
10-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Russell, Rob, Steve, Prady ... Welcome!

Best,

Mike 'better get here more often' Merz

Mitch Baldwin
10-30-2006, 03:10 AM
Hi Mike and Sam,

My name is Mitch Baldwin, I have been online for 7+ years and have a wealth of experience in online and offline marketing.

Some of our sites are http;//www.site-reference.com (http://http;//www.site-reference.com), http://www.onesmartcart.com, http://www.towersearch.com, http://www.smallseminars.com, http;//www.free-ebooks.net (http://http;//www.free-ebooks.net) and as my signature says "And way to many websites to mention here".

We have a new product launching in the next few months, http://www.ebayinsidersecrets.com fearturing eBay Platinum Powersellers Tim Knox, Mike Enos and Jim Cockrum.

The product will include 6 DVD's = 10 hours
1 Cd of all the audio
and more surprises to come.

We will be looking for Joint venture partners soon and would most appreciate your help in that regard.

Warmly,

Mitch

Nick Wymer
10-31-2006, 09:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I am a bit of a newbie internet marketer.
I'm 40 and have recently moved to France after running a hotel in Scotland wore me out.
I am in the process of writing an e-book, writng a conventional book and building a website selling books,dvds, software, gadgets etc to English speakers in France - it will be called vivrelelivre and is launching shortly.

I'm hoping to learn from you guys and hope to be able to contribute too!

rgds

Nick Wymer

Mike Merz
11-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Welcome, Nick.

Making the newbies good ... and the intermediate to pros better is a big part of what we're about, here ... jump in, Nick ... the water's fine. ;)

Best,

Mike

Edmund Krzeminski
11-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Hi all,
I am programmer and marketer.
I am looking for super affiliates to help me sell my products.
Edmund

Mike Merz
11-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Welcome, Edmund.

A ggod way to start the process is by posting your JV off in the JV offer category ... and participating as often as possible. ;)

Best,

Mike

John Chen
11-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum but I'm ready to learn from you guys. I'll launch my product at the end of this month. You may preview it at http://www.trendforexsystem.com/earlybird I'm looking for JV partners and greatly appreciate any help I might get. My proposal will be posted soon.

Best regards,
John

Gary Levy
11-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi all,

I'm kinder new and not to Internet Marketing, why I say this?

Because even after almost a year of Internet Marketing and reading plenty of E-books I still feel I have so much more to learn.

This forum looks great for find new affiliate products, I happen to come across this forum from Google while looking for Michael Cheney's new affiliate sign up page.

I hope I much success with you guys!

Kind regards,

Gary Levy

Jane Harper
11-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Hi Everyone, :-*

I've used lots of forums in the past and this is certainly the best resource EVER!!!. I've only taken a quick look around, but I'm veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery impressed!!!

I gave up my full-time day job in 2005 to devote all of my time to my online business. I've got a background in medicine and pshycology, but have had many different 'career moves' over the decades.

I'm very happily married with 4 daughters (19,16,13 & 12). Extended family (aging parents and very disabled brother-in-law) take up a big part of my time, but I wouldn't have it any way.

I'm just about to launch a HUGE promo. A JV Giveaway with a MASSIVE difference and you'll find my post about it under the appropriate heading. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

I look forward to meeting new marketers as they join and making new friends and contacts.

Here's to success....

Kind Regards,

Jane Harper
http://www.successcreatesmoney.com/successnow
http://www.successcreatesmoney.com/helpyourself
http://www.helpyourself.forumwise.com

stephen pavis
11-09-2006, 08:54 PM
It’s a funny old world, in the real world I have run a national company in the UK turnover $2 million dollars+ I can market. I can talk and I can sell a cleaning service no problem in the real world.

After 17 year a person needs a change and the internet was mind but I have spent 1,000 of hours and never made any money I spent 1,000s on PLR e-books software etc and they are still on my hard drive looking at me!!!!

Then one day I used my offline experience (building a window cleaning empire from $1 to A LOT) to the internet..
It has taken me 2 years to build. 18 hours a day, day in day out ,no OUT sourcing my wife has worked on this project for the last 7 months as well ( great help)

Will it work! we will have to see, its live today JUST a few hic ups on the way. I had to join the window cleaning elite uk membership site (usa is out soooon ) myself 4 times SICK or What !! (Well at least I sold 4 units today)

Internet marketing is the hardest task ever and at times its like pulling teeth now take into consideration I have earned not one penny as yet ( I call that BRAVE)
I have set up affiliate links inside the membership site it self

But the POINT of this post is to say THIS is me .

feed back on the concept of my business would be very welcome
Thanks for reading my first post it nice to talk to professionals.

Yes I wrote and created the sales copy myself every bit took me just over 3 solid WEEKS lets get it right first TIME I thought……

Mike Merz
11-11-2006, 09:27 PM
John, Gary, Jane, Stephen ... WELCOME!

I look forward to working with all of you.

Best,

Mike

Vince Tan
11-14-2006, 02:09 PM
Hi achievers... you guys are already a winner being here ... :)

i m thankful that Mike takes his time to reply to almost every post in here instead of just busy spamming .. i mean emailing his list.. hehe :D

anyway i m Vince from Malaysia... i've been into adsense for more than a year now... mostly blackhat techniques...
i have in house research and development to develop software to build in mass scale... just so you guys get an idea of the scale ... i have around 3000 to 5000 domain names.. massively build about 3 mil blogs in blogspot .. recently interrupted their operation for few hours :D hehe..

at the moment trying to diversify... started working on 2 ebooks and a membership site... will be ready in a month time.. but i dont think december is a good month to launch it... will need some jv or even jv managers to help out with my launches into the IM world...

looking forward to work with each and everyone here and wish everyone a great success! :)

and thanks Mike for setting this up for us :)

p/s: .. guys .. just sharing something here... please come here to "farm" .. not "hunt" ... :) you do not want to sell to us.. but to other few hundred or thousand ppl that we know...

Sam A Beatson
11-15-2006, 07:31 PM
Hi

I am Sam. I have had ups and downs in the online business arena. I have now found my footing and one of my friends and mentors - the great J Taylor has told me amongst others that I must focus on JVing with others.

My networking skills are great, however when it comes to online networking and meeting people to do business online I'm as shy, nervous and fearful as a goldfish in a school of sharks.

Anyway, I know there's some incredible marketers out there who will notice how phenomenal an impact my product is having on people's lives (that's if you trust the testimonials of course!) and want to share in my fortune.

Thanks for the opportunity Mike,

Blessings to ya,

Sam

Richard Madison
11-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Hi and wow...

Richard here and wow - great forum!

I have been married for 10 wonderful years to the best wife in the world. Sharon and I have 6 wonderful children. Megan & Anthony are our 9 year old twins, then Sarah is 7, Nicholas is 5 and Isabelle & Benjamin are our 4 year old twins. Oh, did I mention that we are expecting again?

On the business side, I own dotCanada.com, a Canadian web hosting company with over 7,000 customers. I have an excellent team that allows the hosting business to run without me after 4 years. This summer I have just started focusing on Internet Marketing and I am really enjoying it. I have my first product launch coming up in December.

Thanks for listening,

Richard

Megan Elizabeth Gravener
12-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Hello! I am so excited to have found this amazing website! My name is Megan and my husband Sean and I are getting ready to launch our new exclusive membership website - http://www.authoritysitepro.com
We are ready to go December 13, 2006 with our intial launch of 300 members and we will be opening to additional groups in the near future! If anyone would be interested in talking to us about this membership and our generous affiliate program, please let us know! You can also check out http://www.authoritysitepro.com/affiliates
I look forward to getting to know many of the marketers that are already a part of JVNotifyPro and I wish you all the best success!

Megan Gravener
affiliates@authoritysitepro.com

Sarpie Azadian
12-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Sarpie Azadian and I'm actually currently living in Australia Sydney. I am looking to move to LA in February 2007 and will be opening up our Global 1 Training office in LA, I am not very familiar with US Business opportunities. We are events/marketing comany and we promote Personal and Professional Speakers, having said that I will be running an event X2 Movement which is women empowering women and it will go around US and would love to know more about how I can set up joint ventures and affiliates. If anyone has great contacts for me I would appreciate your help and assistance.

Much Love and Gratitude
Sarpie Azadian

Greg Hughes
12-16-2006, 02:03 AM
Wow...what a great community... I can't believe it took me this long to discover it.

I'm Greg Hughes and have been marketing online since 1996. I started a Web Hosting Company 5 years ago (Teknon Media) and have been making my living online since. Because of that, I've been able to meet and help literally thousands of folks over the years online that are in the Internet marketing world.

Last month, I released an e-book called http://www.webmastersurvivalkit.com and have been having fun getting it out to the world the last few weeks.

Somehow, in my journey, I found this great JV website :-)

I'm looking forward to connecting with the folks here as well.

Mike: Thanks for a great forum!

Femi Gbadamosi
12-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Hi. It's great to be in this forum.I've been here a few days now just reading up information.I must say this board is really loaded with great stuff.
My name is Femi Gbadamosi .I am trying to build a steady online business that will fetch me a good income monthly.I am a Nigerian.I've been at IM for a while, with some measure of results, but which are not up to the level of what I want.I wrote a book on romance scams,available at www.elovedeceptions.com .
I began to search for reliable JV forums in a bid to really improve and achieve a higher level of results,and that's how I got here.
Mike, you really have put in a lot of effort here,wecoming every one personally.
I hope to meet great people here,learn a lot,and really improve my level of results in internet marketing.
all the best.
regards
Femi

Damien Ng
12-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Heya all!

Firstly, just wanna shout out how great and wonderful it is to join this community. This is our very own mastermind group, our first step to real success.

My name is Damien Ng, and my story's a little different.

Theoretically, I'm a 20 year old full-time student in the UK. I just started my undergrad degree in Economics 2 months and 2 weeks ago, so to speak. Note that this is in theory, to protect myself from the wrath of my parents.

In reality, I spend at least 50% of my free time building up on Internet Marketing. The other 50%, I divide just about equally between having fun, basketball and studying, but not neccessarily in that order. =)

I first got exposed to Internet Marketing barely 4 months ago, and my current vision is to establish myself as an authority in the field. I feel that I know my own fair share of the industry, all I need to do is establish myself and build my list, and empire. While I currently have yet to start generating traffic to my sites and/or build my list extensively (I have not taken any action for those), it's because I'm currently compiling a database of self-written articles and mini ebooks so that I have a firm hold in the ground first.

The main niches I'm interested in are affiliate marketing and copywriting; I've tried my hand at writing a sales letter for a friend who's a full-time marketer and it has just recently pulled in over USD10,000 in sales within 24 hours. Unfortunately, I didn't discuss any commissions with him, heh, and instead got everlasting gratitude.

At the moment, besides working on a few copywriting projects, I'm planning up a product featuring a few experts in the field, such as Ewen and Jo Han. I guess the product part isn't difficult - it's the marketing strategy that really matters. I don't have much experience in the field of Joint Venturing; are there any other forums one can visit for such communities?

Here's a question I'd appreciate answers to - if you could ask experts who have stamped their foot in the industry already, such as Ewen and Jo Han, any question at all, what would you like to have answered?

It's really great getting to know all of you and I hope it becomes very very profitable!

Cheers,
Damien Ng

Hilma Volk
12-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Hi, I'm Hilma Volk,

I've been making web pages since 1998, but not money making ones. My main one is just a hobby site and I webmaster our ski club site, and the rest of my sites were kind of dudds and I quit putting any effort into them. Besides there wasn't the gun-to-the-head incentive like there is now.

I was working at a big resort as a massage therapist, but after 8 years I left. One person was making everyone miseralble and my sanity couldn't take it any longer. Sanity great, income now dropped to below outgo.

I do want to make my future online. The frustrating part has been the information overload and spending money on overpriced "mostly crap" secrets of how to make money the internet.

My current project that I am focusing all my time and effort on is in my sig. file.

Kelly Schow
12-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Hi,

My name is Kelly and I stumbled on this forum while surfing the internet. I would like to start earning online but I'm having trouble starting out and I've read some tidbits on joint ventures so I thought that it might be worth exploring.

Thanks,

Kelly

Gary Bacchetti
01-04-2007, 07:25 PM
My story is unique and I hope a letter of encouragement for you.

# # #

I worked in marketing at GTE for 20 years. When GTE corporate decided to close the facility in 1993 my co-workers panicked. All employees started scrambling to update their resumes and get ready to pound the pavement.

I chose a different route. I saw opportunity not knocking, but banging at my front door. I contacted many of our customers and told them not to panic. I would continue business as usual but they'd be sending payments to me, not GTE.

I took $10,000 of my 401K - opened an office in Buffalo, slapped on a shingle, and here I am fourteen years later with $22,000,000 in revenue.

Here is how it happened:

Marketing & Advertising Services Center, a Gary Bacchetti Company, based in Buffalo, NY - is a privately held company. MASC is a complete marketing support organization serving thousands of businesses, educational institutions and consumers nationwide since 1993.

Our success the past 14 years has been built on extremely strong and consistent customer service. MASC, in addition to hosting and e-commerce, provides consulting services on marketing campaigns, accepts reservationsfor seminars and training, is an inbound telephone resource center, fulfills orders for inbound and marketing campaign materials, assists clients with pre-trade show arrangements and post-trade show follow-through.

MASC is also highly experienced in consumer "rebate management" having processed over 250,000 requests monthly for national Fortune 500 clients including Molson Breweries, GTE, Sylvania Automotive Mini-lighting, and Sunshine Consumer products.

We have also provided marketing fulfillment services for Verizon, Corning, Dunlop Tire, HSBC Arena, Bethlehem Steel, Midas Muffler, Holmes-Air, Regal, and Carborundum-Abrasives.

The company's expertise extends deeply into contemporary areas of commerce such as technology in Education, Business-to-Business e-commerce, Pay-Per-Click management, Internet marketing, web development, creation and hosting through its subsidiary, BuffNET. MASC's staff of data-literate professionals offers a rich diversity of talents, allowing us to organize services in accordance with clients' expectations and specifications.

Since 1993 we have processed tens of thousands of national and international orders on various products and services - ISDN, xDSL, Frame-Relay, Fractional-T's, Wholesale markets, and Industrial Smartparks.

Over the years, MASC has been active with its "give-back-to-the-community" program as a significant corporate underwriter for National Public Radio, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, Newspapers in Education, and the highly acclaimed weekly Internet educational radio series heard on the Entercom Radio Network, "BuffNET Presents the Internet."

Additionally, MASC, through its subsidiary BuffNET, was the Official Sponsor along with Juno for the newly formed Law Enforcement Security Council - a forum where Internet companies promote consumer confidence & trust in the Internet by coming together to address consumer security issues.

Hosted by New York Attorney General Elliot Spitzer, additional supportive members at the BuffNET sponsored inaugural meeting of the "Law Enforcement & Industry Dialogues" were AOL/Time Warner, IBM, Microsoft, Verizon, Prodigy, and Motorola.

I elected to become part of this community to help others with B2B marketing and for ME to learn more about B2C. My experience has been 80% B2B, 20% B2C the past 34 years.

Gary Bacchetti
President
Marketing & Advertising Services Center, Inc

Jennifer Hunt
01-08-2007, 01:53 AM
Thanks for sharing your story, Gary... I am encouraged by it. I've seen my own business morph and grow over the past 3 years and I can't wait to see where I am in 14 years!

Jenni Hunt
www.huntedtreasure.com

Erik Alburg
01-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Hello everyone...

My name is Erik and I currently have a J.O.B. which someday I hope to replace with my own online business. I am a self-taught web software programmer, which means my code is really ugly but also works really well. ;D So if anyone needs a programmer, then let's talk!

I am in the process of selling my first piece of software online, so I am quite excited/nervous.

Enough about that. My hobbies are sailing, hiking, camping, and anything outdoors. I live in ChicagoLand and love to eat out at the 1 million resturants! Especially the pizza joints.... If you haven't had Gino's pizza you haven't lived.

That is about it...I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Erik

Paul Harris
01-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Hello everybody,
This is Paul Harris, i am in London England. I am a complete newbie. I will come back and talk more but have to rush off now, just thought i should say hello as i have just joined.
Paul.

Jimmy Roos
01-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Hey all,

My name is Jimmy Roos. I am from Namibia and I'm married with 3 daughters, 14, 11 and 10. I have been online for the past 4 years trying to make a living online, but could only land periodic sales. It is for this reason that I still have a JOB which I don't particularly enjoy. I believe that with your help and encouragement I will break through this year.

I have realized that for success "to be" or "not to be" it's all up to me and nobody else.

So thank you for everything that I'll be gaining on these forums.

Sincerely,
Jimmy
http://exclusivegiveaway.com

Mike Merz
01-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Welcome ... everybody!

MAN ... I've got to stay on top of the welcome wagon! LOL

Best,

Mike Merz

Stephen Jackson
02-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Hi, everybody.

I'm Steve Jackson. I am a web and graphic developer here in Florida.
Of course, I am also into marketing on the internet as well and own several sites. Although I spend much time marketing to the younger generation, my business partner and I own a Corp. that markets to the elderly. So far so good but I have many other ideas up my sleeve.

I look forward to getting to know you and even do some business.

Thanks

Alejandro Perez
02-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Hello Mike, Sam and all the members,

My name is Alejandro (Alex) Perez-Prat, and at this moment I'm a part time internet marketer.I live in Madrid (Spain) but I was born in Canary Island (the land of the sun). I am the co-owner of a little publishing house (Literaturas Com Libros) and an internet magazine about spanish literature (literaturas.com).

I have been involved on internet marketing since june 2005. I purchased an interesting product with "private label rights". I made a lot of changes and improvements on it to obtain my "own" product... and launched it! :o

I am not a rich man yet, but I think I am on the right way. I have my own product and a coupple of lists. As an internet marketer I am earning an extra income that is growing, month by month.

All that I know about internet marketing I have learned it form other experienced internet marketers. So I think in the right place know.

This is the first reason to join, continue learning from others. And perhaps that others can learn from me.

And the second is, of course, that I want to make my own JV proposal... (don&#180;t worry Mike and Sam, I will do it in the right section).

Best regards for all

Amro Awad
02-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Hi everyone,

I am Amro and I am from the Netherlands.
I am a proffesional Telemarketeer. I am also getting pretty
specialized in online marketing.

I am here to find joint venture partners for my new website which I will be launching soon.

Hope that this is a good quality forum but we will see.
It looks fine so far so I am glad to be here.

Have a nice day,
Amro

Mike Merz
02-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Steve, Alejandro, Amro ... welcome. ;)

I apologize if we're still experiencing trouble logging in ... as soon as I can get ahold of Nick (or my son), we'll get that problem squared away.

Best,

Mike

Renovatio Maldonado
02-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Hi Sam, Mike- big 'hola' to everyone!

Nice to find this forum, seems very targeted for the Internet Marketing community. The more valuable free info anyone can get from people that 'been there done that', the better it should be no matter what financial numbers you are playing for...

There will always be room for continued education ;)

Me, I'm focused with my MBA(I feel VERY un-motivated with a bachelor's), online niches and sub-niches, and getting to hug my girlfriend before she rants "Get Off That Not So Beloved PC" while still getting to pay my loans and toys on time ;)

Sounds ordinary for the full-time marketer?

Very good to be here, will be proud to share results, help and catch some insights!

Cheers,
Renovatio (I just loved "The Island" to much :D)

David Sigouin
02-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Hello everyone,

First of all, I just found this forum that I think is full of very good informations.
My name is David Sigouin, I am 21 years old and I live in Montreal, Quebec,
Canada. I started marketing online around 2 years ago and
immediately saw the unbelievable increasing potential. I'm a
young entrepreneur who never give up.

I also own and operate my own website at www.21butrich.com (http://www.21butrich.com)
In less than one year, at the age of 21, I’ve been able to amass a personal net
worth of over one million dollars. And I did so entirely over the Internet using a
unique formula that’s been proven successful week after week—month after month
with no signs of slowing down.

My goal is to show and introduce everyone to the job I prefer. I want to help you and
explain you everything I know about online marketing.

If you want to know more about me go see my website and the short introduction video.

David Sigouin
CEO 21ButRich.com

Scott Stamper
02-16-2007, 08:40 PM
I have been online marketing since the early 80s. Starting with BBS systems, then UseNet groups, and then on the world wide web in 1995.

Jameel Mukadam
02-18-2007, 09:23 AM
:) Hi Everyone

My Name is jameel mukadam and i am 21.(young right, but i think i got talent as an online marketer)

I started out when my friend told me about making websites. I then learnt how to make them so i set-up a free website for downloading music and all that kind of stuff. Then I thought why can't i sell something over the net?

The next thing you know my friend and I set-up an E-commerce website.

From then, I always liked online marketing.

But the one Thing I really needed help with is How To Get People To View Your Site? That for me was a Very DIFFICULT task which I never use to accomplish.(but still managed to pull in a few orders here and there for extra income)

Then my friend told me about JOINT Ventures! (This is one of my Best friends)
That's when I found This site (TODAY!)

I look forward to see what this Community can do, and i'm willing to help to make it work.

Jameel Mukadam
www.affiliatemarketingsecrets.co.nr (http://www.affiliatemarketingsecrets.co.nr)

Richard Trice
03-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Hello Gang

Been here for awhile now, but unfortunately been extremely wrapped up in trying to get my product together (sad excuse, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol).

Anyway, I have enjoyed lurking the hallways and obsorbing wisdom and knowledge.

Thanks Mike for the forum.

Richard

Keith Londrie
03-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Hello everyone!

I am Keith Londrie II and I have been marketing on the internet since 1996.

Back then I was on disability income and had the goal to make more money online so that I could be self supporting once again. It didn't take a real long time to reach that goal, and I was happy that I did it. My only worries are that my income does not take a "nose dive" because then I would have to go back on VA and social security again.

I have had experience with many different "ways to make money", both online and offline and plan to open my own membership site about that real soon.

For now, I am reading posts and trying to expand my knowledge base. I have already signed up as a jv partner for an upcoming launch and will try to do my best to help promote jv partner projects.

My list is made up of authors and webmasters that are posting articles on my free article site (see my sig file) to market their adsense or affiliate products. These people buy alot of "how to" material and I trust that we can work together to get quality products out to my list.

Thanks,

Keith

otis cooper
03-24-2007, 09:22 PM
Hi All, I'm new here and want to say hello

;D

I'm the webmaster of a computer maintenance and repair site and have 12 years experience with computers.
Its an awesome, fun thing to get into and enjoyed the new technology these machines seem to come up
with every month or so.

I hope to learn a lot from this site and especially learn how to search for joint venture partners.I have been
blessed with two and want to learn the ropes of finding more.

Mike Merz
03-25-2007, 08:43 AM
GEEZ ... I'm falling behind in a major way, here ...

Renovatio, David, Scott, Jameel, Richard, Keith, and Otis ... Welcome!

Best,

Mike

Michael Ehlert
03-27-2007, 06:19 AM
Hi there,

Really appreciative that this forum exists. My name is Michael Ehlert. I run a web design and marketing business near Milan Italy. I started freelancing while working for large consultancies and agencies near Wash DC for most of the 90s.

I took my business, Italian wife and son (now have two children) to the North of Italy where we currently reside. I am an eternal student of marketing with an insatiable appetite to conceptualize, create, (twist) and test sound marketing and business principles in different markets, new technology, media and design.

Thanks!
Michael

Reed Floren
04-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Hey,

Reed Floren here.

I'm a joint venture broker, super affiliate, public speaker and list builder.

Mike asked me to come over and help him moderate his forum.

Let me know what questions you have about JV's or internet marketing.

I'm here to help.

Contact me when YOU want to succeed,

Reed

Mike Merz
04-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Michael, Reed ... welcome!

Folks, Reed Floren has graciously accepted my invitation to moderate a few key forums.

Reed is a double threat ... he's both a successful JV broker, and sought after JV promotional partner.

I've no doubt that he'll help make the JV Notify Pro community better than ever.

Best,

Mike

Luke Parker
04-05-2007, 10:05 PM
OH, was THIS the first thing I was supposed to do?? :o

Oops... I've been a member, lurking here since last December... But somehow I'm just getting around to actually posting here today, trying to ensure that I don't look too much like a spammer when my product launches at the end of the month. ;D

Anyway, for those of you who don't know me yet, my name is Luke W Parker, owner of the Home Biz Factory and author of a few eBooks on the subject of free online advertising.

I've had a few online businesses before, including an SEO company among them. However I never was able to support myself with my online income until about 2004 with my AdSense farm. (VRE)

Late last year I started the Home Biz Factory where I teach others to be successful at AdSense publishing and 6 other online careers, all for free. My list there has been steadily growing and now I'm proud to say that my Clickbank checks can finally support me too, if my AdSense income were to suddenly go away. (It's slowly going away as it is with these horrible ECPMs lately...)

Thank you Mike for having this open community where anyone can get started finding JVs to start using their new-found lists with. It certainly has been a good investment of time for me.

Idris Arkette
04-06-2007, 06:57 AM
Hello Everyone!

I stumbled upon this forum about 18 minutes ago totally by accident.

I was searching for "Mike Filsaime JV Blog" and then clicked a link which lead me here,
then 18 minutes later I registered.

The forum looks great and there seems to be lots of sincere helpers around.

My name is Idris Arkette and I come from the garden city Singapore, I'm hoping that these
wonderful helpers I just talked about will graciously lend a helping hand if I trip over myself
learning and applying new ideas.

I'm currently in the military serving a mandatory 2 years (but it's cut down to 1 year
10 months for me because I trained hard for the physical test at the very beginning) and its
really not a very enjoyable experience, to put it mildly.

My first attempt at making some amount of money came in the form of a little eBook I wrote
a while back, you can find it at ( http://www.memoware.com/?screen=doc_detail&doc_id=19147&p=category%5E!Business~!&sort_by=format&start=0 )
unfortunately I'm still not a millionaire who helps tons of people and got to keep at it.

I then went on to do other things like adsense and other affiliate sites with a total of about
about 11 sites created before my 1st year as a newbie was up. My enthusiasm eclipsed any
need for strategy or proper planning.

I've now finished creating 2 products which I expect to do well since I've failed so many
times already, with the end user in mind I created 2 products based on my experiences as
a smoker and with sprituality.

I hope to learn more about everyone here and grow from this experience at jvnotifypro.com

Thank you for reading this...
Idris Arkette

Mike Merz
04-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Luke & Idris.

Luke ... I prefer using a run on thread for introduction because it brings both the new partner and this community exposure that increases with every new follow up ... keeps the juices flowing. ;)

Idris ... Mike F. and I have had a lot to do with each other over the years, so it doesn't surprise me that we're in each other's SE results. ;)

Welcome!

Best,

Mike

David Bain
04-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Hi Mike / All

Great community you have here!

I'm David Bain.
The founder of the Internet Marketing Training company called Purple Interent Marketing (www.PurpleInternetMarketing.com (http://www.PurpleInternetMarketing.com)) based in Edinburgh, Scotland.

I've been really busy over the past few weeks putting together a seminar that I'm doing on April 11th called 'The 13 Pillars of Internet Marketing' to a large group of entrepreneurs and marketing professionals.

Look forward to coming back to this forum soon!

David

Mike Merz
04-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Nice to have you on board, David ... and to finally catch up in terms of introductions. ;)

Happy holidays,

Mike

Tony Saff
04-11-2007, 06:36 AM
Hello every one...:)

I decided to venture out of the usual warrior forums and expand my horizons a bit more.

All I can say is WOW! I wished I knew about thin place earlier.

Anyhoo, I have been interested in internet marketing since the late 90's and only in the last two years I have decided to go for it as a serious way to make money.

I currently have 4 software programs ready to promote ( 1 that is currently selling on line, the others are on hold pending sales copies)

Like most I guess I decided that there was a market within the internet marketing community for automation programs, and this is where I have concentrated my efforts.

I believe in my programs very strongly, my first project when I started it had only 4 competitors, now there are more than a dozen yet my program still sells.

I have a passion for online marketing and cannot seem to get off the pc ( yes it's sad i know )

I hope some how I can contribute to this forum, and via JVs build a reciprocal business and personal relationship with other marketers.

Tony Saff

Mike Merz
04-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Great to welcome another fellow Warrior, Tony ... looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

Scott LaPlante
04-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Hello everyone, I am from Appleton, Wisconsin and as I write this, it is snowing out and very windy, the snow is horizontal and we are suppose to get 6-8 inches!

I am a single father and I have one son,14. I have been raising him by myself for the last 11 years. I worked in a factory for almost twenty years then decided to try this Internet Marketing thing.

I hope to find many new great relationships, business and friends here. Also, I hope to learn and to teach in this wonderful online community!

Scott

Mike Merz
04-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Great to have you aboard, Scott ... but you can keep the snow. ;)

Best,

Mike

cheryl nichols
04-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Hello all,
Iam from Huntington Beach ,Ca . I now live in Las Vegas, Nevada.
I am a Profesisonal Security Officer and I have a business of my own,
I went online with it in nov,2005 . I also have several other internet businesses
and affiliate programs. I have a burning desire to open a learning center both
on line and off and to make a live in center for those who are lost and homeless
It is my belief people dont want bad , if they have no way to learn to change there
mind set they will remain lost .
I myself was one of those who couldnt find my way through learning and an undieing
belief in myself I foud my way. I was told for the 6th time in 1994 I was disabled and would never
work again , I believd that at the time . Three years ago I was on social security 478. per mo
and liveing in my car. Now I have a job 28.000 a year and internet businesses also I own my
home and the 2001 for escape is 100%paid for . This is me in a nut shell I strive for the
improvement of humanity. In order to do this I have found my education was key to be able to
show others because you can not give what you dont have.
Read what the real meaning of the word "Education" is
Meaning to educe, to draw out,to develope from within.
An educated person is not necessarily , one who has an abundance of general of specialized
knowledge. An educated person is one who has so developed the faculties of his mind that
he/she may aquire anything he/she wants, or its equivalet, without violating the rights of others.
From the 1st page of chapter 5 of Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill
Thank you Love And Light To All :)

Mike Merz
04-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Wow ... thanks for the inspiring intro, Cheryl ... looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Best,

Mike

Scot Tyler
04-14-2007, 03:28 PM
Hi All,

I hope I find myself in the right place. I have just read Mike's Rant Thread and was a bit taken back by it.

Anyway I will push on.

I am from the Sunny UK...I have just touched 40.
2 kids, Shannon 12 & Tyler 9
Currently slave away working 9 to 5 as a salaried SAP Business analyst, but want to branch out and work freelance, its a maor step, but nothing "aint" gonna happen unless I do something about it. Gotta get out of that comfort zone.

That follows on nicely to me striving forward as an internet marketeer.I have finally just launched a product and I am now working through my approach to joint Venture....hence why I am here.

I want my product to really succeed,but if I have come here to early on in my online career, then I apologise.

Anyhow thats me for now. I hope to be back soon with more information about my JV and what I can offer. If I am still welcome.

Cheers

Scot

Mike Merz
04-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Hey, Scot ... by all means, you are as welcome here as anybody.

My rant was for those that honestly seem to think that doing Business Online demands any less paying dues and working hards than any Offline Biz ... those that try to put the proverbial cart before the horse.

If you want to learn how to make you and your Online Business efforts more successful through Joint Venture Marketing ... you're in the right place. ;)

Best,

Mike

Sam Crowley
04-18-2007, 01:41 PM
Hello Champions,

My name is Sam Crowley.
I live in Cincinnati, OH.

My three year old daughter used to ask me all the time
"Is tomorrow Saturday daddy."
Every night after I returned home from my stressed out job I would have to answer
"No, tomorrow isn't Saturday, why do you keep asking."

Her reply changed my life and everything that I would focus on moving forward.

She said, "Because Saturdays are the only day we get a chance to spent time together."
From her lips to my heart.

I left my six figure job and launched my website
www.EverydayIsSaturday.com to inspire champions worldwide to defend their dream.
Life is not a dress rehearsal, you get one shot.

I speak all around the world, wherever people give me an opportunity.
My first CD is coming out in 30 days and it will impact millions of lives.

Now everyday IS Saturday for me and my growing family because a three year old had the courage to challenge her work-a-holic dad.

Thanks for having me, I look forward to adding to the great JVNotifyPro community.

Peace,

Sam Crowley

Jennifer Hunt
04-18-2007, 01:55 PM
Wow - Sam... Your post really touched me. I haven't been on this forum in a while - but, I just had to respond :)

I'm home with my three young kids - and my business has been booming... recently I have found myself irritated by the little interuptions I often get in my home office - your post reminded me of something... I'm working from home so I can have these interuptions! Of course, I'm talking about interuptions from my kids... we are blessed to be able to use the internet to provide for our families in a way that truly makes our lives better.

Welcome!
Jenni
www.jennihunt.com

James Allen
04-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Hello from Japan!

I heard about JVNotifyPro over on the Warrior Forum, so I thought it was about time I came 'round :). I've produced and sold dozens of info products over the past few years - but usually promote them on my own. Thought it was about time to JV with my latest IM offering - so I'm here to network!

Sincerely,

James B. Allen

Mike Merz
04-22-2007, 09:08 AM
James, welcome! ... Sam, welcome ... again! ... Jenni, welcome ... back! LOL

Best,

Mike

Yuzairy Samsudin
04-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Hi Mike & others too.

Like James, I also followed you through Warrior Forum (look for my handle : Yuzairy)

I am most frequent at John's (Delavera) forum and moderately active at Warrior's.

I am coming up with a software at http://videopostrobot.com and it's already in final beta version.

Hope that I can leverage on JVNotifyPro partners to launch the product.

Okay, till we meet again.

Mike Merz
04-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Welcome to JV Notify Pro, Yuzairy.

As I've said many times before ... always happy to welcome fellow Warrior members interested in JV Marketing to JVNP.

Best,

Mike

Vanessa Blais
04-27-2007, 05:00 PM
Hi there! I must say that I am THRILLED to have been invited to this site. I have been searching for a site like this for six months.
I believe that community creates and that the mastermind group is the most powerful force on Earth.

As far as my story, if you would like to know who I am and how I came to what I do, keep reading, (But dont' say I didn't warn you)

Back in 1998, I was browsing at a garage sale when I came across software for $1.00. Upon closer inspection, I discovered that it was "streaming video for the web. The light bulb over my head went ON. Internet Television.
But... technology wasn't ready. And so, I shelved the idea, with a complete and comprehensive business plan, and six shows in production. About a year later, I decided to use my business plan to create a book about creating, producing and profiting from Internet Television.
Again, however, the technology to deliver the videos wasn't there yet. And so the book was shelved too.

For the next 8 years, I worked as a real estate investor in Florida. I made good money, but in 2006, the real estate market tanked, I had a brand new baby at home, and I was looking for a new opportunity.
I kept getting emails about the World Internet Summit in Las Vegas that September. Having purchased scores of information products related to various facets of real estate investing, and having also promoted and sold my very own real estate coaching program through ebay, I knew that information and Internet Marketing was something profitable that I did enjoy. So I decided to head out to Vegas.
While I was out there, I had the opportunity to meet and speak with some of the brightest Internet Marketing minds like Tom Hua, Brett McFall, Matt Bacak and more... when I told Tom Hua that I wanted to market How To Products on Making Money With Internet Video Telelvision, he told me that he thought I was sitting on a gold mine.
I came home from Vegas, recreated an entirely new business plan, had some websites designed, and began looking for JV partners which brought me here.

Our business plan is quite simple.. we have a video site just like youtube, and we have created our channels on a "State" list of the US to open our advertising to smaller local and mom and pop businesses. This site will also link to our information products teaching people how to create television and use sites like ours to broadcast it.
This site will also hold CONTESTS for writers and directors to help promote itself. And we will have a specific channel for 'auditions.'

Our second site, www.tvnetresource.com is a FREE resource site for people to browse and read articles about this new industry and how they can help to create it.
This site is also a great forum for our JV partners to place thier products on.. such as "How to Use Affilliate Marketing to Promote and Profit from Your Internet TV show..." and such.
We will be asking our JV partners to assist us in creating new products by interviewing them about their specialties and using those interviews to create new products, and we will in turn, do the same for them, so that they can continue to create new products.

Our third site, is an auction site. Still under construction right now, but should be ready shortly, where we will sell advertising and entertainment opportunities.... (here we create a new product as well, How To Sell Your Advertising Opportunities With Very Little Effort for the Most Money In the Least Amount of Time)... see where we're going with this?

So that's us.. Michael Santerre, my partner, and me, Vanessa Blais. It is a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope we can all form great long lasting relationships that will project us to our goals! (psst.. mine is to build up the video site, sell it for a bundle and retire to an island in the Caribbean... what's yours?)

Thanks for taking the time to read about us... we will be posting often.

Mike Merz
04-27-2007, 06:03 PM
.... and we're thrilled to have you, Vanessa.

Looking forward to reading your contributions, my dear.

Best,

Mike

Noel Swanson
04-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Hey Guys and Gals!

I don't normally join forums and that type of thing as I find that can consume huge amounts to time that distract me from getting on with the job at hand. But my good friend Frank Garon told me I had to join this one... so here I am!

So, a bit about me.

I am (was) a child psychiatrist (MD). But after 20 years in it (first in UK, then Canada, then UK again), I decided it was time to do something different.

In 2000 I had written a book, The GOOD CHILD Guide which got good reviews but made me almost no money - that is the trouble with conventional publishing, you only get 10% of a tiny amount.

After it went out of print, it sat on my shelf for a year or two. But then, in 2005, having spent a couple of years learning about marketing and the internet (funny, they don't teach that in med school), I though, hey, why don't I make my book into an ebook and sell it online?

So I did. I converted it into pdf, jacked up the price, and switched on the Google adwords - coincidentally on the same day that I first met Frank at his first UK conference.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Well, not quite. The ebook is selling well, and has enabled me to go full time online and move to beautiful BC, where I spent this winter skiing. But it is not quite there yet - I still need to ramp it up a bit (a lot), which I plan to do by going into hard copy (as a manual, not a book - higher perceived value), and offline direct mail.

My goal is to get it into schools across North America - first as an endorsement by the school to parents of elementary kids and then... wait for it... to get it into the personal and social development curriculum for grade 10 students. Well why not? Parenting is an essential skill that everyone needs to learn and my book teaches it in a very easy and humorous way. (well, it's true)

During the process, I developed for myself the Unique Article Wizard -which submits a different unique article to over 700 article directories. (yep, wrote it myself in php - just one of the things I learned in the last year) Having used it for my book, and for my adsense sites, I have now launched it to the public as a membership site.

So now I have three problems:

1. I get about 1000 opt in subscribers a week to my parenting newsletter - but I need more quality products to sell them - especially some big ticket items. ( I lost a bunch of subscribers when I switched servers, so my list is currently only 80,000)

2. I need some affiliates to promote the Unique Article Wizard, but,

3. The membership software I use for the Wizard is amember, which seems to provide for only one tier affiliate payouts. They say they are working on a 2-tier upgrade but I haven't seen any sign of it. Any suggestions on this?

4. Oh, yes, if anyone has any contacts to help get my book into schools I would LOVE to talk with you!

So, Frank said to come here for some answers (he says I need to go to some seminars to meet people too - so that is on the agenda for this year)! And if I have any answers for other people, I would be glad to give them.

Oh, the personal stuff - male, 48, into skiing, whitewater kayaking, and I just love it in BC.

Look forward to meeting and sharing ideas with this group!

Noel
http://UniqueArticleWizard.com
http://good-child-guide.com

Sid Varma
05-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Hey there.

I'm Sid, and I've been marketing online for 8 years now. I started with selling random stuff I owned on eBay, and soon enough started buying things to specifically re-sell.

Within a year and a half, I was making more than I was at my full-time job. By 2001, I quit my job in the world of filmmaking.

By 2003, I finally got into creating and selling my own information products in a variety of niches.

I've never done a JV sale, and I came here to find potential partners for a product launch coming up in two months.

I'm looking forward to learning some things and making new friends.

Sid

Mike Merz
05-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Noel, Sid ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

I look forward to reading more from you.

Best,

Mike

Rob Toth
05-25-2007, 07:32 PM
Hello!
My name is Rob Toth. I'm from downtown Vancouver, British Columbia. I saw a couple of other "locals" on here too. In fact, Alice Seba, Rosalind Gardner and the late Corey Rudl are all from this area too... so we're serious here in B.C.!

I've been "full time" with marketing since age 23 (Feb 2004 approximately).

My educational background was in computer science and programming but I moved away from that as I didn't want to be in a cubicle pecking away at a keyboard all day ... so here I am building an online business, pecking away at a keyboard all day in my home-based cubicle. But I'm having fun.

Some of my projects include:
;D "Dear Employee, Your Job Sucks" (international reader's choice contest winner) --- www.DearEmployee.com

;D "Freelancing: The Real Work At Home Job Opportunity" --- www.DearEmployee.com

;D "The Worst Things About Network Marketing Are the Network Marketers" --- www.WorstThingsAboutNetworkMarketing.com

;D "Ridiculous Income Goals" --- www.RidiculousIncomeGoals.com

;D "Buy Now! How to Get Customers Ordering So Fast Your Bank Account May End Up With a Speeding Ticket" --- www.BuyNowReport.com

;D Buy Now Wizard (sales conversion software ... attention grabbers, exit windows, OTO, limited time, limited quantity, firesale, etc) --- www.BuyNowWizard.com

Other projects have been affiliate marketing focused.

I'm more than open to giving any other professional, ethical and driven marketer a "virtual handshake" to see if we can create WIN-WIN-WIN partnerships either now or in the near future so, by all means, please say hi (either as a PM using this forum or use my contact info at support.27AM.com (http://support.27AM.com) )

With appreciation,

Rob Toth
27AM Network, Inc .

Andrew Kryzak
05-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Hi everybody,

My name is Andrew. I love joint ventures and this seems to be the best forum on the subject anywhere. I have heard nothing but rave reviews from the people at the Warrior forum. I just had to sign up and see what all the commotion was about. I can already tell that this forum is a goldmine of incredible information and helpful people. I look forward to posting lots of questions and setting up tons of super profitable JVs. Congratulations Mike on creating this place. You have done a wonderful job.

Andrew

Chris Gozdzik
05-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Hi everybody,

Wow, 16 pages of introductions! It will take me a while to at least skim through it.

My name is Chris Gozdzik and for the last 10 years I've run a website about dowsing and related subjects.
I'm expanding my market reach to include self-help and alternative health related subjects and products.

I see some familiar names (most from the subscriber's side) and looking forward to learn and hopefully be able to contribute a little here.

I'm in Greenwood, BC, the smallest town in Canada, originally from Poland.

Mike Merz
05-30-2007, 11:05 AM
Rob, Andrew, Chris ... MAN! LOL

I can't stay on top of things, at this rate ... but I'm not complaining. ;)

Welcome, Gentlemen!

Best,

Mike

Mark Daoust
06-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Hello everyone!

As you can see from my username, my name is Mark Daoust. I've been working online for the past 5 years. I affectionately refer to my occupation as being 'professionally unemployed' as most people don't understand how I could possibly earn a living without having a job. :)

My first big 'public' success was starting and operating Site-Reference.com. I started that site back in March of 2003 and sold it in August 2006. I learned A LOT from that site and am hoping to take those lessons learned into even greater ventures.

I am now working on 4 projects. First is AffiliateKB which is sort of like Site-Reference, but more focused. I'm not publishing as many articles, but really focusing in on the quality of articles and the quality of advertisers. There are no forums as opposed to Site Reference because my main goal is to provide resources that people can promote time and time again (AffiliateKB has a rather unique affiliate program). I'm also working on a debt management forum which will have some twists that no one else is doing right now. The third project I am working on is going to be huge, but unfortunately I can't say anything about it. ;)

Finally, whenever I have spare time (which is never), I'm working on putting together a book on how to properly use articles to market your website. The information goes against what most people would tell you about article marketing and is based on the success I had with Site Reference.

I hope to be able to help a few people here launch their products - AffiliateKB should be a good resource for that. Right now I am working on getting 15K in 7 Days promoted (just waiting for the site to go live right now) and am looking forward to finding more good products that I can promote.

Christopher Schumacher
06-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Hey Mark,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum!

Looks like you're as busy as I am :)

Plenty of helpful information here in the forum, but if you don't find your answer, ask away and someone here will point you in the right direction!

Sincerely,

Chris

Mark Daoust
06-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks Christopher!

Hopefully I'll be able to provide some help for some people here as well. :D Soon enough, soon enough.

byenau
06-14-2007, 08:58 AM
Hi
This is Sue of Byenau Marketing. I've been working on-line for a year and a half and currently have many sites up. The main ones are http://www.harvestingtheweb.com (note how my farming background shines thru in that domain name), and http://www.nutritionalsupplementsforhealth.com. For the last 8 months I've been working almost non-stop as a partner on the website http://masterresellrightsblowout.com - that has been quite the learning experience. I started out manning the help desk and moved up to partner status and am now the main copywriter and product developer.

I'm from the midwest- Iowa- to be exact. Born and raised in Minnesota.

I'm looking forward to meeting other internet marketers and JV'ing with them. Master Resell Rights Blowout has a lot of opportunities for joint venturing. With our unique products and services, some high ticket, the earning potential is great!!

cya on the forum,
Sue

Hamida Pall
06-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Hi, my name is Hamida, I'm from Ireland, and although I've been browsing the forum for a few weeks this is my first post. I've been involved in marketing for about a year part time and will be going full time from next week, as I've finally been able to resign from my day job ;D. I'm currently working on a membership site which I hope to launch in the next few months as well as a few other marketing projects.

Anyway, looking forward to getting involved in the forum, have heard great things about this place and hopefully can contribute something as well as learn from others here.

Hamida :)

charleskirkland
06-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Hello

My name is Charles Kirkland and I’m a nationally syndicated home designer based in South Carolina. As a home designer I mainly get royalty checks from house plans that I have already designed and that are sold in books and magazines.

This model has fueled my desire to create multiple streams of income and passive income. I am 36 now & I have been using computers and going online since I was 12years old with my high-tech Commander 64. Back then you could dial into your local BB and trade BASIC games and such. Computers and the online world have come a long ways from my early days.

I started my first success online business in May 1997 and sold it in August1999. In those days Alta Vista and Yahoo were king and traffic was very easy to get. I have since started and sold a number of online business and communities that were very niche focused.

I have been involved in a number of JV’s but they were all focused in a small niche and the numbers we did dose not even compare to the number you guys do or talk about.

One of the reasons that I had any success in business is because others have helped me in many ways. I know for a fact no one can be successful on his or her own. It takes the help of a number of people even if others will not admit it.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

Mike Merz
06-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Mark, Sue, Hamida, Charles ... welcome.

Chris ... thanks for following up, and Charles ... thanks for jumping right in.

I'm in the process of changing site hosts ... after which, JVNotifyPro.com should be technically sound for the first time in a while ... cross your fingers, and thanks for your help.

Best,

Mike

francisj
06-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Wow! I just read a page of posts and I already feel that this forum is filled with talented people.

I found this forum because of the posts in WF and I heard that "Mike Merz" is a really strong JV partner and since I will launch a product in a couple of months, I was curious and found this.

Cool. All I can say is this is wonderful. I also saw my friend Dylan Loh getting promoted in this forum so this must be the 'strong crowd' :) Anyway, I thank Mike Merz for making this forum and greeting everyone who joins in the forum.

Hopefully we can help each other promote products and help each other in our promotion and marketing tactics!

Getting a bit off topic... Intro....

Hi, i'm Francis Jimenez, I'm 20 years old and I recently graduated (In communication arts) from University back in the Philippines, I am now based in Jakarta, Indonesia and I am starting my IM business (been doing it for a few months.) I worked in advertising for awhile and now I'm here! :D I love frisbee, gym and going out. Movies, and MINDMAPS.

I'll help you map your projects! Message me!!!

I will try my best to contribute to this forum and help other by promoting their products and giving them honest feedbacks and opinions!

Thanks and God bless! ;D

charleskirkland
06-22-2007, 04:03 PM
francisj

Let me wlecome you to the flock here. That is a very kind offer to help people map out there launch. The maping out of any project is about the only way that I'm able to succed.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

Amber Jalink
06-26-2007, 10:17 AM
... I guess after all this time I should introduce myself too, even though Mike and several others already know me ;)

I'm Amber Jalink - I've been marketing online since May of 1997 (yep - just past the 10 year mark!) Not sure if that is good or bad... lol

I've run a few search engines, article sites (that are still online), and membership sites over the years, most are still functioning at various levels.

Tip for anyone new to the net or internet marketing world: you don't have to spend a fortune, but read everything you possibly can get your hands on to learn. You'll have differing viewpoints of course, but reading gives you a full scope of it all.

I took the first 6 months and while slowly building my lists, I read everything I possibly could about marketing on the internet. I had sales my first month online - with a profit ($20 internet expense, earned $100 in sales, = $80 profit).

Don't panic to think that you have to make thousands and more to be 'profitable' - at least not at first. If you made more than you spent, you're in the black, and keep growing from there.

I'm glad you put this site up Mike - great place for people to connect with JVs.

The truth is (from experience), JVs are one of the most important keys to your business - but they aren't all, so please don't "just" rely on JVs. Do other marketing on your own as well, yet when done right, JVs can seriously explode your business.

Using JVs, I've had several $40,000 weekends, $24,000 in one day while at the Internet Marketing Superconference a few years ago (that was hysterical - total fluke, didn't expect it to be happening that weekend but a JV partner decided to mail while I was in attendance).

You can't always expect a huge return - but its absolutely very possible too!

Amber

jinandglynnis
07-24-2007, 12:56 AM
HI, I'm Marie Correces, kinda new to internet marketing. I really hope to have a great stay in this forum, because I'm new, and a nobody. ; )

darznets
07-24-2007, 05:24 AM
Hello good people, My name is Dare ,am an internet marketing newbie, I hope to catch up pretty soon.
Any one willing to give a hand? i mean tutorial on starting out with making money in internet marketing?...
Waiting to hear from you guys, Cheers!!!

virtual
07-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Hello all, I am Jerome Sherman from The Bahamas, Im here to learn everything I can about joint venturing. I am not new to internet marketing having wasted a fortune chasing one opportunity after another over so many years. I stop chasing opportunities, now, I am working on my business plan and strategy while networking, making good contacts and staying focus.

I hope to make many contributions to this community as well as eventually make arangements that are mutually beneficial to hopefully many of you as possible.

JPaston
07-25-2007, 08:52 AM
Hi everyone

My name is Jonathan Paston and I have a strong background in journalism, which means I can write (and love to do it too).

I 'discovered' Internet Marketing by accident while I was investigating how to drive more traffic to my niche commercial sites (which sell tube amplifier and DIY loudspeaker kits, www.world-designs.co.uk if you are interested), and kinda got caught up in it.

Now as a long term hi-fi reviewer (under a different pen name) I like to write about products, so my current blog does just that. If you need me to review any of your products/courses/ebooks, whether to get extra publicity or an opinion or even a beta test, just send me a message.

But you might have already guessed that I am writing books too and will be looking for JV partners in a couple of weeks, so I hope to make some good friends on this forum.

Is that my two minutes up? Wow, that was quick! :D

Mike Merz
07-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Welcome, everyone.

Ask questions ... if you think you can answer them, or at least offer an educated opinion ... do that, as well ... the first step towards productive Joint Ventures is gaining trust, credibility, and respect ... this is as good a place as any to do just that.

I look forward to watching every single JVNP partner succeed ... but every journey starts with the first step ... help me help you by getting interactive.

All the best,

Mike

howard83
07-26-2007, 09:12 AM
Hello everybody,

i just would like to introduce myself in this forum, i've been reading some post and its pretty impressive.

i am a website owner, i have lots of affiliate members, i am looking for a partner that has a product but cannot make a affiliate software for himself.. so i hope i can be in help.

best regards,

Howard

Mike Merz
07-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Welcome, Howard ... and thanks.

Best,

Mike