PDA

View Full Version : a little bit of help

Mike Erb
07-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Im in need of a few little things of help on some questions here on if there is some one here that i can talk to on the out side of here ..you see like i said as my intro i am still new in this field of affilliats.. i only have a few puzzle pieces.. i need help to find the rest. so can anyone help guide me to this? It will be much appreciated

thanks,
Bonkerz

email me at itsmylifeebiz@gmail.com and tell me your from here..thank you!!!

John Pagulayan
10-10-2014, 11:59 PM
What exactly do you need?

Don't mean to be rude but I think asking for help and then asking them to contact you to be able to help you out is asking too much.

vaduva darius
10-12-2014, 05:26 AM
Im in need of a few little things of help on some questions here on if there is some one here that i can talk to on the out side of here ..you see like i said as my intro i am still new in this field of affilliats.. i only have a few puzzle pieces.. i need help to find the rest. so can anyone help guide me to this? It will be much appreciated

thanks,
Bonkerz

email me at itsmylifeebiz@gmail.com and tell me your from here..thank you!!!
Hi Mike,

You have taken the first step in the wright direction. Asking for help is always a nice start. But you should try to be more precise with the help you need and you will receive it. Write down your strong points, your experience and see where you are good at and what is missing. We can help you with the missing spots, just try to be as precise as you can.

Feel free to reply and we will do our best to give you the tools you will need to make it online.

Darius