PDA

View Full Version : New member saying hello to all

Ather Rizvi
03-04-2008, 02:05 AM
Hello All,
I just wanted to drop all of you a line, create my first post and say hello. I am 40+ year old IT professional (not web) who lives in the greater San Jose bay area. I have been interested in affiliate marketing and following the industry for the last couple of years or so. Not very familiar with JV and will spend some to learn the ropes by read posts on the forum.
I have just created my first product and will try to gain knowledge from the wealth of info here to find out and learn what the next steps are. Look forward to reading all of your valuable contributions and gaining some incite.
Thanks and God Bless.
Ather Rizvi

Chris Douthit
03-04-2008, 04:20 AM
Welcome Ather, good to see another member here for the Bay Area. If you wish to learn more about JV you have come to the right place. There is a lot you can learn here.

Mike Merz
03-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Glad to see you made it, Ather .. ;)

Best,

Mike

Scott Soloff
03-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Hi Ather,

Welcome, if you need any help, just ask.

Best,

Scott

charleskirkland
03-05-2008, 07:28 AM
Hi Ather

If there is anything I can do or and question you have let me know.

Thanks
Charles

Jinger Jarrett
03-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Ather,

You found a great place to come. You'll find a wealth of information around here on marketing, and JVs are pretty effective.

If you have any questions, please ask. I don't get over here as much as I would like, but I love reading Mike's emails, and he always sends out good stuff.

Jinger

pfunk
03-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Welcome Ater

Another newbie here but I have receive a very warm welcome and some needed help.

Michael

Bobby Walker
03-22-2008, 02:19 AM
I'm new myself Ather....glad you could
make it as well!

Bobby