PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Marketing Partner

Mark Andrew
06-13-2014, 08:26 AM
The Portfolio Experience is a high end photo shoot for dance schools offering an array of photographic products for students and use of those products to market their school. This product is being offered by the former resident photographer for the National Museum of Dance.

While this is a “start up” my credentials and experience are as good as they get. I have sufficient resources to float the upstart.

The product/service being offered is second to none. There is the potential to use the product/service to help dance schools market themselves, providing you with an inherent inside tract to develop more clientele. There are many opportunities for joint marketing efforts between this service and dance studios.

The targeted market in NY, PA, CT, NJ, MA, NH and OH is huge. There are approximately 1,500 schools in the target area. Approximately 1/4 of those qualify as being excellent potential customers.

In addition, there are literally 100s of dance competitions offered through the same geographic area.

Win/Win! For this to work it has to be win/win. Marketing advise that costs a lot upfront without any proof it works isn’t win/win. I’m willing to pay a premium for advise and execution that works. I will only entertain proposals that incorporate a strategy that is street smart, to a great degree incentive based and includes:

* testing/validating strategies and efforts

* a compensation plan that rewards both of us based on results.

Please provide an example of an product or service you have successfully marketing in the past including the ROI on your efforts.