PDA

View Full Version : Hi from North Texas

LaMiskey Dillon
06-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Hi Everybody! I’m LaMiskey and I’m near Dallas, TX . I’m new to marketing online but I have had some successful projects offline. I have a small MMO list that I’d like to grow, so I’m on here looking for quality JV offers to present.

I’m a data analyst during the day and a life coach and energy healer part-time and I’m also in school full-time. I fell into the subscriber trap and have been online buying tons of stuff and scattering my efforts and didn’t get anywhere for over a year now.

Now, that I have a list I’d like to focus on giving them value and growing the relationship with them. I’d also like to learn a lot more so I can take this into my coaching/healing practice and help other coaches/healers as well.

Anyway, I’d love to add value where I can here but I don’t think I’d have much to offer just yet. I really am taking this seriously and want this to help me transition from my 9-to-5. Thanks for having me!

Mike Merz
06-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, LaMiskey ... and we appreciate input, regardless of the level of experience. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

LaMiskey Dillon
06-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Thanks Mike!