PDA

View Full Version : Joint Ventures and the Law of Attraction

Gabriel Howes
02-19-2008, 11:24 AM
Are you interested in succeeding more often with JVs? If so, read the following:

A few years ago I had to drop everything I was doing and catch a plane on
very short notice. The problem is, the place I was going to was in the middle of nowhere, and there was no internet. I started freaking out because I was in the middle of several JV deals, and had also sent a lot of proposals out. I knew people were going to be contacting me – and I was going to be unreachable. (I have no employees – and likely never will.)

I hold myself to high standards when dealing with partners and clients, and
I just couldn’t see myself getting back to them days after they had contacted me.

The bottom line is, I started wishing and hoping that I wouldn’t get any
replies. I even started hoping I’d get turned down so I wouldn’t look
unprofessional by replying a lot later.

My response rate immediately dropped like a rock.

I had used the same TESTED (yet highly personalized) proposal, same
offer, same everything.

Zero results.

I manifested it…

If you doubt yourself, if you are fearful, if you don’t believe in what you are
selling, if you feel you aren’t worthy, if you don’t expect the best - I could go on and on - then you will create problems for yourself. You will set up your own resistance. Doors will close, and you will struggle.

Before writing JV proposals, put yourself in a peak state of optimism and
motivation. Expect the best. In fact, expect the best ALL THE TIME. Positive knowing is a lot more powerful than positive thinking.

I can’t tell you the number of proposals I’ve received that just had a bad
‘vibe’ to them. I always pick it up, as most people do.

Spend half an hour a day visualizing (with as much feeling as possible) the
results you wish to manifest. If you spend one hour a day doing this – as
opposed to thirty minutes - you should manifest your desires twice as fast.
Imagine potential partners contacting you because they are interested in
working with you.

Imagine the perfect partners popping out of the blue, and sending you
proposals.

Imagine every element of the deals you are currently working on – falling
into place and going smoothly.

Imagine getting massive success rates with endorsements.

Imagine new clients contacting you because they want to promote your
product on a Joint Venture basis.

The only way to predict your future is to create it.

I once heard of a businessman who was extremely wealthy and
successful. He worked very little on his companies. Perhaps only an hour or two a day, no more. The rest of the time he focused wholly on the law of attraction, and he attracted the perfect partners, the perfect JVs, the perfect everything.

Everything always fell into place, at the right time, every time.

Hope this helps.

Gabriel Howes

Mike Merz
02-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Thanks ... once again, Gabriel, for dropping by with more words of wisdom ... always appreciated.

Best,

Mike

Gabriel Howes
02-19-2008, 05:06 PM
It's my pleasure, my friend. There's lots more to come.

Mike ... what do you think the members of this community would most like to know about JVs? It would save me time from going over my book and trying to pick something out.

For everyone else, I wrote the above post because I saw just how much the LOA really influenced the results I was getting in business - and my life.

For instance, I once sent a bunch of personalized JV proposals for a project I was working on.

The bottom line is, I found myself in several different states that day. I
went from frustrated because of setbacks to thrilled and confident. In other
words, I sent proposals out when I was on fire, as well as when I was frustrated.

Take a wild guess as to who answered. That’s right. Without exception,
the only partners who answered were the ones whose proposals were written when I was in a positive frame of mind.

If you believe you will fail, that you’re asking for too much, or if you’re
dishonest in the least, etc. it will show in the words and phrases that you choose.

Gabriel

Thanks ... once again, Gabriel, for dropping by with more words of wisdom ... always appreciated.

Best,

Mike

Chris Douthit
02-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Once again Gabriel, another great post.

charleskirkland
02-20-2008, 07:22 AM
Gabriel

I know that I read your book a few weeks ago and I can tell anybody here that they should print out your posts and tape it to the wall and read it everyday.

Thanks
Charles

Sam Sterling
02-25-2008, 01:10 PM
Thanks for that post. I've noticed that too.

Sometimes success is waiting to come into your life, and we don't realize that we're blocking it with our negative thoughts/states. Change your regular, limiting beliefs, and the floodgates just OPEN, and massive success comes, at a rate you never thought was possible.

This has happened for me many times over the past 2 years. Amazing, and thanks for the reminder! :)

Sam

affiliaterockstarx
02-25-2008, 01:52 PM
This is a great post.

It reminded me of how good your book is.

I will have to read it again.

Gabriel Howes
02-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the kind comments. There's lots more to come.

Sometimes success is waiting to come into your life, and we don't realize that we're blocking it with our negative thoughts/states. Change your regular, limiting beliefs, and the floodgates just OPEN, and massive success comes, at a rate you never thought was possible.

Excellent point Sam. We all know the saying, ''You have to be in the right place at the right time.'' I don't believe that in the least. Why? Because you have to be the right person, in the right place at the right time.

I have known so many people who have missed amazing opportunities in their lives. And a lot of the time those opportunities just landed in their laps, and they were either completely oblivious to it, or they just couldn't follow through. They weren't ready.

If you cling to your poverty conciousness, and don't spend time developing your prosperity conciousness, you will never be rich.

If you keep holding on to being a victim, you will never be a victor.

If you really, really want to succeed, you must first know what success looks and feels like. Write up some crystal clear descriptions of how your life will be like when you have achieved everything you want to achieve, and write it all in the present tense... as if you are already living the life of your dreams.

Then read this at least once a day, and put a lot of emotion into it as you visualize your ideal future.

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Gabriel Howes