PDA

View Full Version : Personal-Longevity - Longevity Coaching Training JV Invite

Martin Ettington
04-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Personal-Longevity - Longevity Coaching Training - JV Invite
Launch Day: Wednesday, April 16th 2014

Dear Affiliate and Joint Venture Partners:

My name is Marty Ettington and I'm an author, businessman, engineer, and developer of the personal longevity program.

I'm building a huge new marketing doing personal longevity training and the new profession of longevity coaching.

We have a variety of online and DVD training products for individuals and professionals covering a full price range and options for individual interests and needs.

We have built a core of longevity coaches and clients selling our training program over the last year.

Our pricing options are from $19/mth for subscriptions to $469 for our DVD home study product.

You can get a 50% affiliate commission and 33% just for direct referrals which close.

You can check our website at personal-longevity.com for references, interviews, and lots of other credibility info on what we do.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions.

Marty Ettington
Phone: 310-386-6388
Email: mke@personal-longevity.com

Personal-Longevity - Longevity Coaching Training - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/2341-Personal-Longevity_-_Longevity_Coaching_Training)

Kyle Anderson
04-19-2014, 06:42 AM
Hi there.

I am also working in the same niche. I am launching a product called Ultimate six pack abs which is an ebook that has a variety of diet plans and exercise. Im looking for a joint venture partner to market my product to the next level. You can be paid by jvzoo joint ventures which will give you 60% of the total profits acculumated from my product.

Let me know If you are interested.

Many thanks Brian Freeman