PDA

View Full Version : I Am New And Need Help

Dimitrios Loucas
02-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Hello everyone,

As you can tell, my name is Dimitrios Loucas, and I am new to looking for JV partners.

I don't want to waste anyone's time or mine. I am looking for suggestions on where to start.

First off, I don't have a list...let me take that back. I do have a list, but I don't think that about 100 people is worth anyone's time.

I have an opportunity that has been around for over six months, I'm looking for marketing help, and I think I have a very attractive offer.

What do I do to get the help needed? Am I wasting my time? I know I have made some mistakes in the early goings, and I'm trying to do things the right way, and show some credibility.

Any and all suggestions on what should I do are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dimitrios Loucas

Mike Merz
02-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Dimitrios,

As I mentioned to you in reply to your PM, don't be so quick to put the cart before the horse.

JV Marketing is no doubt a great way to leverage your's and your partner's efforts, but you really should have your own house at least somewhat in order before running around crazy trying to find JV partners ... you should have something other than an offer to promote to bring to the table, as it's a two way street.

You have to get from A to B before worrying about C ...

Introduce yourself in one of the intro threads ... notice I said yourself, and not your JV offer.

Second, post a profile with your current JV offer in the appropriate category.

Third, start searching the archives, reading up on what we're about, and interacting in threads of interest to you ... ask specific questions you're really stuck on instead of general ones that demand an entire course to answer ... get to know your fellow partners, and let them get to know you.

I don't mean this to be a reprimand or scolding ... it's just that if I had a dollar for every person that joins this forum and 10 minutes later they're emailing and PM ing everyone in sight to try to gather up support for their project ... I could retire. ;)

JV Marketing is not a quick fix, or quick road to riches ... it takes time to do it right, so take that time.

Best,

Mike