PDA

View Full Version : JV Mistakes- Webmasters who don't Whitelist.

Dee Monty
01-31-2008, 07:10 PM
Hi everyone,

I just realised a mistake that many webmasters make (myself included when rushing) it's been bought to my attention a lot during the first day of my new product launch - so thought I would pass this tip on while it's fresh in my mind.

When you sign up for any JV or program- Don't forget to white list the domain + aweber etc.!

If you don't - you'll be sitting waiting by the pc, all alone and accountless, wondering why your account info has never arrived and maybe blaming the site owner for not sending it :)

So Whitelist!

This step is most important to do if you use Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo, Gmail or Aweber.

Many off these seem to have developed a state of the art filtering system that works magically by letting all those strange,
'pill add spams' through, yet not one of the important emails you want to get!

It's always worth reminding customers to do so too, in your sales text- so they recieve their recipts and download info. May save you a few support tickets from customers who feel 'unloved' because they didn't get their order right away - even though you sent it!

Thanks.

Mike Merz
02-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Good tip, Dee.

I actually recommend that you put that on your JV sign up thank you page, along with reminding them to check their Inbox for a confirmation message if you are double optin.

Frank Kern actually included a game plan video on his TY page to let everyone know the whole shebang before hand ... it's prime real estate for getting your ducks in a row.

Best,

Mike