PDA

View Full Version : How you deal with Recurring Subscribtion based members who are not active?

Bilal Ahmad
02-28-2014, 05:45 AM
In one of my Membership site there is a member who is billed every month but has not participated in the Private forum so far.

I am just wondering what should I do?
Should I contact him to ask the reason OR simply cancel his subscription. This is his 4rth Month and so far no login activity.

Mike Merz
02-28-2014, 06:52 AM
Hi, Bilal.

IMHO, if he/she is willingly paying for the right to be a member, I'd think regularly reminding all paid members of the value that is available to them as sufficient. In the case of a member that has not participated at all in 4 months, you may want to reach out ... personally, to show your concern, but I certainly would not cancel their subscription unless they requested it. There may be a very logical reason they haven't got around to getting involved, or may simply need a little push to get going. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bilal Ahmad
03-01-2014, 03:32 AM
Thanks Mike.

Going to remind him now, because I feel he may have forgotten about the private forum. OR may be he is not aware that he is also member of our private forum.

Daniel Lane
03-03-2014, 11:10 AM
There are also people that just don't use forums. So he may be satisfied with just whatever your product is.

Daniel Lane

Mike Merz
03-03-2014, 12:12 PM
There are also people that just don't use forums. So he may be satisfied with just whatever your product is.

Daniel Lane

That's true, Daniel ... not sure if the private forum is the meat of Bilal's offer, or not, but that could very well be the case. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr