PDA

View Full Version : 1st post Hollis Carter

Hollis Carter
01-23-2008, 02:17 PM
Hey everyone,

I wanted to quickly introduce myself, I have been monitoring this site for some time now.
I was fighting the urge to make posts because I already need another 12 hours in my day
Juggling: last semester of college, product launch, full time internet marketing consultant (phone consultations, workshops).

I did decided to finally break out and start posting.

My name is Hollis Carter and I am from Atlanta Ga
I have been consulting Internet Marketing clients full time at Everyday Wealth with Keith Wellman
I have spent the last 7 months doing nothing but studying Joint Ventures

I look forward to starting to add to the content of this site more often.

Thanks,
Hollis Carter

P.S. Charles I see you have dove in to JV notify pro head first and your launch shaping up nicely[img][img

Chris Douthit
01-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Welcome Hollis. I know exactly what you mean, I just graduated from grad school last May and my last semester I all but put my business on hold. Studying took up almost all my day, including weekends.

All I can say is get though it. It is such a feeling of relief when you finish and you can spend your time doing exactly what you want to do.

Mike Merz
01-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Hollis.

You made a great choice by following Keith ... he's top notch.

Looking forward reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

pfunk
01-27-2008, 04:23 AM
Welcome Hollis,

I'm a newbie here also. Feel free to share what you know. I need all I can get. ;)

Michael

Dee Monty
01-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Glad I'm not the only new kid on the forum, know what you mean about time though.
I get here and can loose myself for hours- forums can be very addictive :)