PDA

View Full Version : Joined, But where to start?

Deep Arora
01-18-2008, 01:19 AM
Found this resource today and joined instantly :)

But what should be the next step? Are we suppose to post our JV offer here or try to contact Mike to get few jv partners?

Thanks!

Chris Douthit
01-18-2008, 04:22 PM
If you have any questions about how to effectively run your JV program this is a good forum to get advice on how other people to it successfully. If you need reviews or testimonials you can also probably find some people to look through your product and give you feedback.

But if your looking to just get affiliates you can post your product info or contact Mike and see if he would be willing to list it on the landing page.

Mike Merz
01-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Welcome, Deep ... good follow up, Chris.

The idea behind this website is to raise the knowledge and aid in the implementation of Joint Venture Marketing techniques and strategies through question an answer, while also providing opportunities to showcase you and your business in an effort to build relationships.

Unfortunately .... however, there are a lot of folks that join and ... without ever making a post, send emails all over the place looking to get their offer out before they even examine any of the categories or read any of the posts.

I do provide categories for showcasing your business and offer, but I really appreciate it more when partners take the time to introduce themselves and become a part of the community ... I think the partners appreciate that, too.

Solid, reliable partnerships are built over time ... ;)

Much success,

Mike

charleskirkland
01-20-2008, 01:13 AM
Deep

Welcome to the family. I would start by just reading all the older posts in here because there are lots of gems in here. You will learn more about doing a launch in here then you could imagine.

I can tell you with out any doubt in my mind that this is best place to ramp up to speed about product launches online and at any price. I know I have bought them all.

I have been a member here since June of 2007 and I have made lots of contacts from just being active in this forum.

Plus since working with Mike on the SEO CodeBreaker launch the quality of people he brings on board is unbelievable.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland