PDA

View Full Version : Dr Alex Davidovic - JavaScript Editor JV Invite

Alex Davidovic
01-25-2014, 03:23 AM
Dr Alex Davidovic - JavaScript Editor - JV Invite
Launch Day: Wednesday, February 5th 2014

Dear JV Partner,

Antechinus JavaScript Editor is an Integrated Development Environment. It's the fastest, easiest and the most direct way to learn to code and make money by creating apps, plug-ins, themes and other saleable products.

It allows you to combine JavaScript, HTML, CSS, XML, PHP, JScript.NET, C# and now Java, to create great-looking and highly-functional web pages, stand-alone applications powered by JavaScript, .NET apps and libraries, and a lot more.

Few things to keep in mind about the product:

JavaScript Editor is a proven product: there are over 6,800 people who paid the full price of $50 for the single-user license
The current visitor-to-customer conversion rate is 4.2%
Over 2,700 people also bought the Lifetime Updates up-sell
This is the first time that JavaScript Editor will be offered as a WSO, not for $50, but starting as a dime-sale of just $9, which is less than 20% of the regular price
As a reminder, you get 50% across the board, which includes both the product and the upsell

I'd be delighted to have you as my JV partner, and if this product is a good match for your list we both stand to do very well out of it financially.

Thank you, and I look forward to a long and highly profitable business relationship.

Dr Alex Davidovic

Dr Alex Davidovic - JavaScript Editor - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/2109-Dr_Alex_Davidovic__-__JavaScript_Editor)