PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mr. Merz.....

Jason Moffatt
10-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Yo Mike,

Thanks for sending me the JV notifications regularly. I really appreciate it. Sorry I have not
been a team player and have yet to take advantage of the offers, but you know how it is.

I've been swamped with too much learning material. However, I'm getting a decent grasp of my dozens of projects and look forward to paying much more attention to the emails and offers you are hooking us JVNotify Pro members up with.

Once again thanks, and I look forward to seeing what you are brewing up.

Cheers,

Jason Moffatt.

Mike Merz
10-28-2005, 06:37 AM
Hey, Jason .. ;)

Well ... looks like we're back in business here! lol

I was actually able to respond to a post.

Having you on board is an asset, my friend.

I know from experience that you provide great content ... the kind we need here, that's for sure. ;)

I look forward to reading your contributions, my friend.

Much success,

Mike

Rob Toth
12-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Hilarious!

I have no idea what sort of time portal I accidentally opened up (or what I clicked)... maybe I swallowed a red pill this afternoon, but I ended up at this thread from 2005.

With Jason Moffatt apparently being a relative newbie.

I love it.

Rob Toth
12-05-2010, 07:32 PM
On that note Mike, let me add my thank you as well.

And more importantly, I look forward to seeing JVNP 2.0 grow to even bigger heights over the next 5 years.

Dwayne K
12-06-2010, 01:39 AM
Lol, from 2005!

I may also take a look into the past.

DK

citrus
12-06-2010, 06:37 PM
My mind just got blown.

Mike Merz
12-06-2010, 09:07 PM
LOL, thanks for the props ... yeah, when you've been around long enough ... you never know who you may run into in the early going. ;)

Jason was actually a regular on my Internet Marketing For Newbies Forum as far back as 2004 ... and I'm forever a part of Jason's classic 'Internet Marketer's Song' rap classic. ;)

"We embark on a journey underachieving and learning a new method to make connections… I hope ya’ll is earning… a buck or two, it be the marketing crew, step inside my office we got that jobby to do.

Let me thank Ed Dale, Heart like a Whale Underachieving his Mastery is a what I can tell
And then there’s Lynn Terry, Self Starten the merry Offering tips So sweet like a Berry.

I’m having a ball on that conference call – Yanik Sivler’s tongue orates them goodies yall
And don’t miss the famous Mike Merz erasen them frustrations with the newbie curves.
Writing them verbs, John Carlton curbs crappy click thru’s cuz the words are superb…

It’s that Internet Marketing Song, Come along,
Everybody makes a sale, ring the bell, bang the gong

So I created the ploy to learn from Envoy Site Buildin it was a heck of a joy -
but I was missing something, I needed the remedy…
how to corp with Michael Green now I understand how to fulfill my dreams
Turn ideas into dollars, Andre hear me hollar. Made me commision on dog flea collars.
Stumblen around, bumpen into money Key my success has been strictly rock the funny

It’s that Internet Marketing Song, Come along,
Everybody makes a sale, ring the bell, bang the gong
It’s the Internet Marketing Song, Come along,
Selling from Portland Oregon all the way to Hong Kong
It be the Internet Marketing Song, Come along,
Everybody chips in, it’s a place we all belong."

REF: http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/258/affiliate-rapper-internet-marketers-song.html

Keep searching ... you'll find others like Jason. Thar's gold in them thar archives! LOL

Cheers,

Mike

Laurie Rogers
12-12-2010, 10:49 PM
That's so hilarious .. the Moffat Man ... awesomeness.