PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie Hear

pfunk
12-30-2007, 11:01 PM
Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Michael Foston, Denver CO. and was self employed for 12 years. I owned a child care center in the poorer part of Aurora Co. that had 45-60 children at any one time. It's like having an extend family of 45. However a divorce ended that and then for the first time in my life I got to experience the corporate life for 5 years. I absolutely hated it!!! I mean I really hated it. I was there looking at my daily 3 hundred emails when I went to home depot and purchased some pink paper. Went back to work, typed out my pink slip and left.

I've always been into computers and after a long heart felt conversation with myself I decided that I wanted to make a living on the internet.

So here I am in the forums seeking the knowledge that I need to succeed, meet like minded people and develop long lasting and fruitful relationships.

Look forward to meeting/chatting with you.

Michael Foston

Mike Merz
12-31-2007, 08:34 AM
Very inspiring, Michael ... and a perfect time to set goals for 2008. ;)

I'm sure you'll find the content and contacts within the cyber walls of this community to help you reach those goals.

Happy New Year!

Mike

charleskirkland
12-31-2007, 09:49 AM
Michael

You sucess will only be limited by YOU!. Just follow the advice you find in here and I'm sure you will be fine.

Charles

pfunk
12-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Thanks everyone and have a happy new year! :)

charleskirkland
01-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Michael

One of the best pieces of advice I can give you it to have a set of written goals that you write out every day. This will keep you on schedule more then you could believe.

I had herd people talk about it for years and I never did it. I thought it was some crazy stuff.

Then a few years ago I did it for the first time and my success has been unbelievable since then.

Thanks
Charles

pfunk
01-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the advice. I started doing it about a month ago to keep on track and if their is anyone else out there that reads this please take this advice to heart.

Michael Foston

Chris Douthit
01-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Well Michael, if you’re looking to make a living on the Internet this forum is a very good place to come for assistance.

Charles is right about setting your goals and keeping tabs on them. Make sure you have deadlines which each goal and when it should be met. This will ensure you stay on track and grow at the rate you desire.

Good Luck!
Chris

charleskirkland
01-08-2008, 06:54 AM
If anyone has not yet read "Think and Grow Rich" please get it today. Get the original and restored and revised edition.

This is like an MBA in success.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

Dan Short
01-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Hey all,

Just to say that i'm another newbie to this forum, i would like to take the opportunity to say Hello to everyone!

Kindest Regards,

Dan

charleskirkland
01-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Hello Dan

We all have to start someplace. Best best way to make giant leaps is by asking other people here. We are all here to help each other.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

Dan Short
01-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Hey Charles,

Thanx buddy will do! many thankx :D

rickjv
01-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Hi Michael,
Welcome to the forum, I'm new here as well.
Rick

pfunk
01-15-2008, 02:49 PM
hey everyone, thanks for all the advise. I'm taking your advice to heart. I'm completing some edits for an ebook I just wrote to give away to start building a list for a product that i'm a month away from finishing. I'd like for a couple of people to take a look at the e-book and give me some honest feed back on the quality of the content.

charleskirkland
01-16-2008, 12:00 AM
michael

I would be glad to review them, but it will have to be after my launch on the 29.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

pfunk
01-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Hi Charles,

Thanks... I'm just trying to make sure I'll be giving away quality content. I'll be keeping in touch and good luck with your launch!

Michael

charleskirkland
01-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Thank you.

affiliaterockstarx
01-23-2008, 07:59 PM
I agree with Charles, if you have not read "Think and grow rich" go get it.

That is what started my transformation.

Also "The Secret" DVD and book are quite good as well.

"The Strangest Secret in The World" by Earl Nightengale is another good one.

charleskirkland
01-23-2008, 09:59 PM
I don't want to sound like a late night tv show. But Tony Robbins Get the edge is worth every penny. But like any thing in life "JUST TAKE ACTION"

Charles Kirkland

P.S. Craig, are you ready to promote SEO CodeBreaker this Tuesday?

affiliaterockstarx
01-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Yeah,

It is a great product.

I have a few posts on the first page of Google already for SEO Codebreaker.

And I will be mailing my list on Friday.

I am confident that this will be one of the biggest launches of 2008.

Best of luck Charles.

pfunk
01-27-2008, 05:03 AM
I'm going to buy it tomorrow. I already agree with the title so I'm sure I'll gain some good info.

On another note I've decided to purchase JVManager1 to start putting together a platform to sell from and use google analytics to track all of my products.

As I had mentioned earlier that I had wrote an ebook to give away and so far I have received positive feed back.

I'm really doing this just to learn all of the mechanics of running the site itself, marketing the product, being able to track what is working and what is not especially my add copy, basically I'm doing a case study. For the marketing since I'm giving away the ebook I'm going to use a blog, and web 2.0 tactics.

Hopefully this will not only give me some valuable info but it will build my list at the same time.

Also thanks for the advise. I'm getting the book.

I booked marked your blog Charles ;)

Michael