PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys - Gary Huynh here.

Gary Huynh
10-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Hey guys and gals,

My name is Gary Huynh. Been working internet marketing full time for 3 years. Looking forward to some very exciting stuff happening here. Thanks to Mike for setting this up. Your work is appreciated.

I would write more but I'm hopping on the plane for Vegas in 12 hours.

Later,
- Gary

Mike Merz
10-28-2005, 06:40 AM
Hope you had a pleasant trip, my friend!

This is the first opportunity I've had to respond ... and it feels great. ;)

Glad to have you here, Gary!

Much success,

Mike

Mike Merz
11-10-2005, 02:05 PM
... and congrats on being Keyword Avalanches second highest earning JV partner ... behind the amazing Michael Campbell ... and ahead of, well ... ME! LOL

Fellow partners, KA has a very large affiliate base ... Gary's accomplishment makes him deserved of the 'super affiliate' moniker in my book.

Much success,

Mike 'playing catch up' Merz

Sam Heyer
11-10-2005, 03:10 PM
That's Great Gary (and not easy to do lol)! Congratulations and I look forward to hearing more success stories from you ... and hopefully providing a few of my own ;)

Congrats,
Sam

Andy Beard
11-10-2005, 05:52 PM
You do a great job promoting KA.

I keep getting tempted to signup each time you mention it to your list. I am sure the forum is excellent, but there is a limit to how many forums I can participate in actively to get any value from visiting.
(plus I am sure some of the ideas will flow into your excellent wordpress elite forum anyway)

I have been cutting down an aweful lot as it is.

Mike Merz
11-10-2005, 06:05 PM
I almost had Gary under me in KA ... if I did, I might have a better chance at catching him. ;)

Much success,

Mike

Andy Beard
11-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Don't worry, I am sure my BlogAutoPublisher sales are making up for it, at least a little bit :)

Mike Merz
11-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Don't worry, I am sure my BlogAutoPublisher sales are making up for it, at least a little bit :)

... and, yes, I thank you for that, Andy. ;)

Olga's a peach ... and really worked her tail off on BAP (and continues to).

She deserves it!

Much success,

Mike

Nick Smith
11-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Hey guys and gals,

My name is Gary Huynh. Been working internet marketing full time for 3 years. Looking forward to some very exciting stuff happening here. Thanks to Mike for setting this up. Your work is appreciated.

I would write more but I'm hopping on the plane for Vegas in 12 hours.

Later,
- Gary

Hi Gary

Good to see you here ...

Major Kudos for Wordpress Elite ... it rocks big time ...

Cheers

Nick :)

Jason James
12-26-2005, 10:47 AM
Hi Gary,
We have done some JV's and I have been a subscriber on your newsletter for a long time. I hope all is well. Happy holidays.

Jason James
http://www.auctionresourcenetwork.com/affiliates.htm

Iszuddin Ismail
12-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Hello Gary ... I heard you are getting a house. Well same here. Anyhow ... have a great one in 2006. Looking forward to working with you on future JVs ... and also learning from you as well.

Gary Huynh
02-23-2006, 02:29 PM
Hi everyone, this is the first time I've logged into the forum since my original post. My bad.

I managed to pull the #1 KA affiliate spot and winning a trip to Hawaii. That was a big motivater for me because
I've never been to Hawaii.

The reason I think this campaign was so successful is because I presold visitors by sending them to this page:

http://www.garyhuynh.com/keywordavalanche/

I gave them some useful content and focused on how easy it was for the beginner to get started. The highlight was on
how I showed my brother how to do this. It shows people that the system can be taught to just about anyone without
any experience.

Anyway, I'm very careful of how I spend my time in forums. It's a big time suck for me if I get carried away. I'll put this forum
in my top 5 list.

Stephen Boutelle
02-24-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi, Gary!

Steve Boutelle here.

Congrats on your latest success (and the house!); seems you've been achieving
quite a string of them lately :)

You said you were going to put this forum in your top 5 list:
would that be before or after your own? ;D

Hope you have a great time in Vegas!

Seeking YOUR Success,

Stephen Boutelle