PDA

View Full Version : Amy Goodrich - The Healthy Lifestyle: The Secret To Permanent Weight Loss JV Invite

jan schets
11-26-2013, 04:37 AM
Amy Goodrich - The Healthy Lifestyle: The Secret To Permanent Weight Loss - JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, November 26th 2013

Amy is a licensed nutrionist and health coach with years of experience in helping people with losing weight on a natural and balanced way. This is not another crash diet. But a change in lifestyle that will help people lose weight and live a healthy life!

We are doing a launch promo for the first 500 copies at a discounted price of $19.95. Price will go up to 49.95$ after this!

Evergreen market!
Personal affiliate support
Affiliate tools available
Product created by a licensed professional
50% commission
Professional salescopy

Contact me if you have any questions about this, I'll reply to you asap!

Amy Goodrich - The Healthy Lifestyle: The Secret To Permanent Weight Loss - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1984-Amy_Goodrich_-_The_Healthy_Lifestyle%3A_The_Secret_To_Permanent_ Weight_Loss)

jan schets
12-02-2013, 04:57 AM
The salespage and affiliate tools page are finally up and running!

There are tons of banners and email swipes for you to use in your promotions.

If you have any questions or would like more personalized affiliate tools, shoot me a message and we'll work something out...

Of course, during this time of year the weight loss market slows down a bit. Which is very logical of course. But we all know what happens after the holiday season!

Everyone wants to lose those extra holiday pounds again! January is going to be a big month!

jan schets
04-13-2014, 03:57 AM
People are loving the product, cold traffic is converting at 3%!

The price is going up soon, since we're close to our initial 500 sales at a reduced price.
Once the price has gone up, your commissions will too. We will be giving out 75% commission on a $50 price point.

So if you want your subscribers to be able to enjoy the reduced price, you'll have to be quick!

Kyle Anderson
04-19-2014, 06:29 AM
Hi there. I would to offer you a joint venture request. I too am in the niche of health and fitness and have a great ebook product called ultimate six packs. Commissions can be easily set up by jvzoo which I would happily offer 60%. Let me know what your decision is.

Many thanks