PDA

View Full Version : I need reviewers for an excellent JV book...

Gabriel Howes
12-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Hi Folks,

I have just finished the third and final version of ''Ultimate Joint Ventures.''

It's a huge book - just over 300 pages, with 60 chapters and an extended, 21 page table of contents. I cover both online and offline JV dealmaking in painstaking detail.

If you want it - it's yours... just as long as you are willing to write me a review (testimonial) within several days.

Only 10 - 15 people will get their hands on it.

Reply in this thread, and I will PM you with a special download link. Or, send me a quick e-mail at gabriel (at) UltimateJV.com and include ''JV book review'' in the subject line and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I should have a BIT of time in the coming days, so if you have any JV-related question, post here.

Thanks for your time,

Gabriel Howes

P.S. I am NOT available for brokering, so please don't flood me with offers. Thanks for understanding.

P.P.S. Here are a few testimonials (to sell you on reviewing it)...

"Gabriel could license the material out to speakers to put on $5000/weekend seminars. I'm not kidding. A "must-have" for *any* serious business owner, not just folks interested in JVs.

To say Gabriel has raised the bar on ebook quality is an understatement."

Judy Kettenhofen
Profit Strategist/Copywriter
NextDay Copy

Be Smart. Grab Your copy of [UJVP] right now! I used one JV secret from Chapter 31 and made an extra $2,700 for a deal I did 3 years ago! I don't know if you're totally new to Joint Ventures or a grizzled veteran, but I'll bet dollars to donuts you'll make 5 times more money on every deal with the tips and strategies in [UJVP].

Stephan Iscoe
Ann Arbor, MI

As a new internet marketer in the midst of my own product creation and
plotting my steps to launching with success, one of the resounding issues I have heard from others in the same shoes is the difficulty in getting JV partners to sign up with them to promote their product and benefiting with what partnerships they do gain. Since promotion can make or break a product launch, this is obviously a topic of high concern that needs to be addressed well. Gabriel Howes rises to the task with his Ultimate Joint Ventures Platinum.

What I like about the approach of this manual is the way it embraces you as an individual regardless of your experience in internet marketing. It speaks volumes to experienced marketers as well as those of us new in the field - and everyone in between.

Gabriel dissects the entire concept and process of product production, preparation, sales letters, endorsements, searching the JV pool, planning your JV sales pitch for success, even passing the "BS detector" and on into the actual work involved in a partnership and how to protect your interests and plan your recovery should you happen to fall along the way. And still, he exceeds all that with tips on how to build relationships to ensure your success further down your road to JV partnerships and beyond.

For me, the icing on the cake of this book is in the last third of it wherein Gabriel outlines all the details, small to large, about proposing, entering into and moving through a JV relationship from start to finish and potential future partnering. With lists of points to consider and action plans to use, every possible aspect you can think of, and many that would not have even crossed your mind, are covered in detail.

And after giving you all this information what does he do? He kicks your butt into action, "Do it. Go for it. JUMP... and you wonšt fall... youšll soar." This book definitely gives you the wings to do so!

Cynthia Mosher
www.vegfamily.com

affiliaterockstarx
12-15-2007, 05:38 AM
Sure I would be interested.

I was just thinking about how to attract JV partners, your timing could not be any better.

I have a testimonial on Rob Benwell's Quick Fire Profits site.

PM me.

Craig Beckta

Mike Merz
12-16-2007, 10:18 AM
I can't believe you guys and gals haven't maxxed out this offer, yet. Gabriel is one of the few fellow JV Brokers I recommend ... please take advantage of this before he pulls it down.

Best,

Mike

charleskirkland
12-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Gabriel

Email me at kirklandcharles@gmail.com & I will review it TODAY.

Thanks
Charles

Reed Floren
12-16-2007, 07:50 PM
I'll take a look.

charleskirkland
12-17-2007, 12:49 AM
This book was amazing. I'm a speed reader and I had to slow down and read a few things w or 3 times and let it sink in. Get this while you still can.

Charles Kirkland

Chris Douthit
12-17-2007, 02:52 AM
I doubt I will be able to get through all 300 pages this week. But I will be happy to skim through and give you a positive review.

I.O
12-17-2007, 11:24 AM
I will be happy to give you a review

Thomas Straub
12-17-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi Gabriel,

I would be happy to read your book and give you an honest, full testimonial on it within a week. Email me at tjdstraub@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tom

Stephen
12-19-2007, 12:36 AM
Know I'm new to this forum, but I'd be glad to give you a honest review. Sounds like you really put your heart and soul into it...that sounds like the makings of a good product!

Stephen

Chris Freville
12-19-2007, 05:31 AM
Hi Gabriel,

I would love to read your JV book and give an honest testimonial.

Email me at: chris@web20stampede.com

Best,
Chris

rickjv
12-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Hi Gabriel,
I'm a newbie to JV's but I have over 35yrs biz experience as a entrepreneur. I would love to read your book and give you a testimonial.
Thanks....................Rick

PS: I think you need to look at your URL in your profile. Don't think it's working.

LetMeAdvise
12-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Would love to review it if possible. Can provide a detailed review.

Email me : Letmeadvise@googlemail.com

-Dave

Gabriel Howes
12-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Hi Everyone...

This is now closed.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed and got back to me in a short time-frame.

For the rest of you... I'll be following up.

I wish you the best,

Gabriel