PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Have Any JV Info For Quick Fire Profits By Rob Benwell?

affiliaterockstarx
12-08-2007, 02:52 PM
I have just heard about a new launch and I was wondering if anyone has any info where I can sign up.

It is from Rob Benwell and it is called Quick Fire Profits.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

Mike Merz
12-08-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm waiting on a response from Rob, Craig.

I'll get back to this thread with it ... unless someone beats me to it.

Best,

Mike

Mike Merz
12-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Here ya go .. ;)

http://www.quickfireprofits.com/jvinvite.html

Best,

Mike

affiliaterockstarx
12-09-2007, 07:03 AM
I love this place.

I just wanted to pass on that the invites here have made me more than any of my other campaigns put together.

Thank you, everyone.

Craig

Mike Merz
12-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Glad to here that, Craig ... and thanks for the props.

Unlike many other promotional systems out there, JVNP was always meant to be a winning situation for all involved ...

Merchants enjoy the power of JV Marketing leverage to magnify sales potential many times what it would have been if they had launched solo ... JV partners enjoy perks like entry into closed programs, higher commissions, down the road reciprocation, and review products if they have previous selling ability ... I get a piece of the action when it goes out to the whole list, and the most important of all ... the customer, often gets bonuses from promoting partners that they wouldn't have enjoyed if not for the competitive nature of JV fueled campaigns ... above and beyond the value for the dollar they extract from the original product.

How great is that? ... when everybody wins?

All this comes with a simple cost ... do your part.

Merchants should be over delivering to both the customer, first ... and then the JV partner (endorsed mailing JV) ... and from there the partners follow through for the merchant and their subscribers to be customers ... reciprocation is set up, and the cycle begins again.

There are 3 things that can stop productivity here in it's tracks ...

1) Not Following Through - that goes for the JV partner AND the merchant.

2) Not Reciprocating - their is an 'i' in Joint Venture ... but there is also a 'u'. ;) Successful relationships are a 2 way street. Joint ventures are not for the selfish.

3) Not Participating - sometimes it seems that we have 100 active partners and 2,000 wall flowers, here ... the level of success JV Notify Pro attains as a worthwhile JV Marketing community is up to YOU. Just 1relevent post a week from each JVNP partner, and this place would be like the Warrior Forum of JV Marketing. But the handful of participating partners and myself need help ... have a JV related question? ... ask it. Know an answer ... or simply have an opinion? ... respond, please.

HAH ... why does it seem every Sunday morning I have a long, rambling response? LOL

Have a great day, all ... and thanks again, Craig, for rewarding my action. ;)

Best,

Mike

affiliaterockstarx
12-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks again for the JV link.

Rob Benwell has just posted my testimonial on his Quick Fire Profits sales page.

And I am also #1 in Google for Quick Fire Profits. Awesome!

I hear what Mike is saying, we have to get behind every launch and not just the Google Assassin or Quick Fire Profits.

If we went about all product launches with as much gusto it would be for the greater benefit of all.

I know sometimes the profits will be a little less but what comes around goes around.

Take Care,

Craig Beckta