PDA

View Full Version : Proposal For Someone With A Good Traffic System

stephen glazer
12-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi there Everybody,

I just wanted to throw a proposal out there to see if anyone was interested. I have a back end on my site: "Review Site Dollars" that I can use to promote other products. Right now I give members access to 5 free traffic ebooks that I bought the resale rights to.

However, I think it would be a really great place to push a top of the line traffic system. So if someone on here has a good traffic generation system that converts decently please check out my site and let me know what you can offer in exchange for promoting your system in my back-end. I would prefer to have just one system and not overwhelm them with a bunch.

Thanks,

Stephen Glazer

jadvd
12-08-2007, 07:42 AM
If you want to view your website on top of the Search Engine Ratings then you have to manage your SEO operation properly. It will help you to get more traffic on your website. To get the best result from SEO you have to implement all the SEO techniques properly as well as you have to know how and where you require these techniques on your website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discover the sneaky (yet legal) strategies will enable you to squeeze every single cent from your website visitors. Each of these Affiliate Landmines could be worth thousands to you!!!
http://www.get-affiliate-landmines.com/