PDA

View Full Version : Hassane Kaba - Kaba's All New Smackfat.com - Weight Loss Made Easy! JV Invite

Hassane Kaba
08-20-2013, 08:57 PM
Hassane Kaba - Kaba's All New Smackfat.com - Weight Loss Made Easy! - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, August 26th 2013

Long story short, I consider myself to be that up and coming rookie... I started IM around Dec 2012 and ever since, I have just been researching, learning and modeling after others and testing up until now that I have my own product ready to go!

My past performance goes based off of the testing I have done for this product launch. Different from most marketers, I have found that my strong point for selling is video marketing which has got me great results because of the genuine connect I get with targeted traffic looking for the solution I'm providing. Talking in front of the camera has got me epc's of around $2-$4 as I transitioned from regular email follow ups to making a video for each email follow up which is responsible for my epc's. My best test promotion was when I created a viral video under specific keywords that got almost 200,000 hits and gave me some what of a fanbase on facebook along with making me not to just do a ebook but to create what you see now at smack fat.

The product is under the weight loss niche and it basically revolves around my detailed routine that I've done to lose 80 pounds in 4 months. It started out as a ebook at first and then manifested into what I've created today all because of the massive feedback I have receive from many people that have gone through it. This drove me to do more and now within the product... members not only get my exact routine but they get my recent case study I performed in july where I video documented myself losing 20 pounds in 30 days just to give customers a blueprint to follow along with all the meals consumed with a 15 minute work out demonstration of "high interval intense training". They also get unlimited support from not only me but others because of the forum that has been incorporated for maximum activity, support and motivation.

What's in it for jv's are that you can expect high epc's of ($2-$3) W/ targeted traffic. This will convert great because of the video marketing tools provided to you. Also, I will be giving a bonus for every 100th sale made until the end of 2013! Another reward to expect is a 5000th sale partnership awarded to you for future profit ventures... see more at my jv invite page!

Hassane Kaba - Kaba's All New Smackfat.com - Weight Loss Made Easy! - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1715-Hassane_Kaba_-_Kaba%27s_All_New_Smackfat.com_-_Weight_Loss_Made_Easy%21)