PDA

View Full Version : Raphael Cushnir - Hidden Power of Emotions JV Invite

Raphael Cushnir
08-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Raphael Cushnir - Hidden Power of Emotions - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, September 16th 2013

First, about me:

Raphael Cushnir is a leading voice in the world of emotional connection and present moment awareness. He has shared his unique approach to personal and professional development with millions of readers in O, The Oprah Magazine, Beliefnet, Spirituality and Health, Psychology Today, and The Huffington Post. He is the author of six books, lectures worldwide, and is a faculty member of the Esalen Institute, the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, and the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies. In addition, he coaches individuals and teams at Fortune 100 companies, governments, religious organizations, and leading non-profits.

Now, about The Hidden Power of Emotions. I'm asking JV partners to send their list members to a free 4-part video series of the same name. In the last video they'll be invited to join the program, which has a sales page of the same name. So, you're not needing to sell anything, but will still make 50% on any tracked purchases.

The price point is $247. The event promised to be very successful, with over 10,000 clicks already confirmed and 500 participants projected.

My track record is solid. Last year I held an online telesummit called Teaching What We Need To Learn that included 45 leaders in personal growth and spirituality that drew 18,000. Please share this exciting learning program with your list, benefit personally, and help the much needed skills of emotional intelligence go viral.

Please email me personally with any questions you may have. Thank you!

Raphael Cushnir - Hidden Power of Emotions - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1710-Raphael_Cushnir_-_Hidden_Power_of_Emotions)