PDA

View Full Version : Umesh Damania - 30 Minute Beach Body JV Invite

Umesh Damania
08-09-2013, 04:49 AM
Umesh Damania - 30 Minute Beach Body - JV Invite
Launch Day: Friday, August 9th 2013

Business Name- The Mind Assassin
I'm Umesh Damania, Certifed TRX Trainer and Mind Coach

Product Name - 30 Minute Beach Body ebook & Beach Body Academy Membership Site (upsell)

Product Description:
The 30 Minute Beach Body is a ebook that focuses on the importance of nutrition, hydration and exercise. 90 minutes a week is all the exercise you'll need if you use a TRX.

Its a perfect starter for those interested in losing weight in a fun way, that saves time and money. Its also just as good for those already keen on health and fitness who want to try a new way of working out. Its suits young and old.

The approach is very different to any other product out there because we focus on the use of a TRX- the most portable, innovative and effective piece of exercise equipment. It comes in a small bag making it extremely portable. (I always pack mine in my holiday suitcase).

Anything you can do in a gym, you can do with a TRX, and so much more.

Initially created by a US Navy Seal, its widely used in all section fo the US military. Its used by sports people like MMA fighters, golfers etc. Well known sports starts like David Haye (Ex- World Heavy Weight Boxing Champion) , Mark Wahlberg (US actor) and Maria Sharapova (tennis) all incorporate it in their work outs.

The TRX allows faster, more effective workouts so saving time and expensive gym memberships.

The Beach Body Academy, is a 6 month step by step training programme to take take them from beginner to advanced TRX user in just 6 months. With step by step TRX training videos, mind conditioning tracks (we look at the whole person mind and body), importance of injury prevention and modifying the approach to eating.

Product Priceebook is £27, membership site is $27 a month for 6 months

Affiliate Commission Percentage: 50% on each product

URL For Affiliate To Sign Up: Umesh Damania - 30 Minute Beach Body - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1691-Umesh_Damania__-__30_Minute_Beach_Body)

I'm looking forward ot working with you.

Many thanks
Umesh

Umesh Damania - 30 Minute Beach Body - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1691-Umesh_Damania__-__30_Minute_Beach_Body)