PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Mason Bolton

Mason Bolton
07-15-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm Mason Bolton.

I'm an engineer by trade desigining computer chips, but retired early, and found that I could not just turn off the thinking process, so got into IM to have a place to channel my mental energies.

I certainly would never have had the energy, or the courage to have made this my main career, although if I had, no doubt I would be MUCH farther ahead than I managed to get in engineering, because the potential is so much higher.

Anyway, glad to be here, still learning after eight months or so, and still getting my brain around the entire process. Made only a dollar or two so far - by accident - and looking to gain some consistency.

Happy to be with you! :D

Thanks!

Mason.

Mike Merz
07-16-2013, 08:41 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mason.

One thing I always tell those that have a vocation or hobby they enjoy that they've got years of experience invested in ... there are no doubt others out there that would benefit from your knowledge, don't let it go to waste ... build a reputation and audience from it, set up a blog, create an email/rss list offering free content, work in direct +/or indirect monetization and drive traffic to your site. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr