PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!!

Oseitutu Amoo-Gottfried
07-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is O.T. Amoo-Gottfried. I've just joined JVNotify Pro. I live in London, England but soon will hopefully be moving to California. My ultimate goal is to be in the film business. I'm 34 years old and have been to many schools and have had many jobs but have never really settled in any particular environment. When i went to California in 2008 to do a film course at the NYFA, i knew i'd found a home that i could live the rest of my life and be happy. I've been in online marketing since 2009 but have never had much success. Before that, i was doing various jobs like cleaning, sales, festival work. i've never held down a job for more than six months. When i got in with my latest venture called 6figureswithchris(Hi Chris) i was excited, and i've finally set up my website and can also advertise great products online thru it. i have a few other tricks up my sleeve which i'd be glad to share with you in due time. Still, nice meeting everyone(or not if you see what i mean) and i look forward to getting to know you in the future.