PDA

View Full Version : Hello and some very basic questions

David Fransko
10-29-2007, 10:24 AM
Hi all,

I've been a member here for a couple of months and have read a lot, but this is my first post!

I've been an affiliate marketer for about 2 years now, and have developed a few techniques that have made me some very decent money. I am thinking about writing an ebook that I think could be a pretty big seller (I know... I know... everyone thinks that!)

The problem is the JV pre-launch, launch, getting launch partners, etc., is soooo confusing to me, I really don't where to start.

But I do know that the launch is probably the most important part of an books success these days.

If you were new to the JV and launch process, where would you start?

Mike Merz
10-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Welcome to JVNP, David.

Though there are recently published ebooks on the subject of product launches and joint ventures ... I honestly have to say that if you're serious you'll drop a grand on Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula.

For me to explain everything I know about Joint Ventures ... from soup to nuts, it would wind up being a full blown course, which I just haven't got around to putting together yet.

I'll respond with a few JV courses by my peers that I like, once others chime in response to this thread.

I also recommend looking in the article section for some great tips.

Best,

Mike

Chris Lockwood
11-11-2007, 05:19 PM
I would suggest getting the product done and making some sales (to your own list, using PPC, etc.) to make sure the product sells and that customers like it, gather testimonials, etc. before worrying about a big launch (which can happen later).