PDA

View Full Version : New to the list-introducing myself...

Ellen Britt
10-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm Ellen Britt...I'm doing IM full-time in the health/wellness niche from my home just south of Atlanta, GA. My background is in medicine...was a PA (physician asssistant) 20+ years in Emergency Medicine/Occupational and Corporate Medicine. Educational background includes doctorate in biology with masters in Psychology. Also have Life Coach training.

Built a list of 11,000 with our first EveryDay Qi (say *chee*) Wellness Teleseminar Intensive Series...had 12 speakers including Joe Vitale, Mark Joyner, Tellman Knudson, Dr. Al Sears, MD and others. We are launching our second series soon and have a great line-up for this one as well and hope to really pump our list even further this time around.

I love IM and study everything I can get my virtual hands on...am enrolled in Mark Joyner's WOM year long program right now as well.

Would love to hear from others who are in the health and wellness area. :)

Best regards,
Ellen

Ellen Britt, PA, Ed.D.
EveryDay Qi
"Wellness Wisdom for a Whole New Life!"
http://www.EveryDayQi.com

Mike Merz
10-26-2007, 07:58 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Ellen.

Always a pleasure to have partners well versed in niches other than general IM ... your input will no doubt be greatly appreciated.

You mentioned Mark Joyner ... a dear friend and mentor of mine, and the man that advised me to become a JV Broker ... great choice, Ellen. ;)

Best,

Mike

Ellen Britt
10-26-2007, 11:50 AM
Thank you Mike for your warm welcome!

Yes, I am a great admirer of Mark Joyner. He was gracious enough to speak at our last event and we are having a great run in his Word of Mouth Marketing Course getting an inside peek at Tellman's business while his company puts Mark's advice into play.

And yes, I'm hoping that there are others here who are not strictly into IM. My most immediate wish is to locate some folks with health/wellness/personal development lists who would want to help me out with some bonuses for our latest wellness teleseminar series. Looks like we are going to have a big email reach with this campaign as I have several heavy hitters as speakers/JV partners.

How do I go about getting the word out about looking for bonus providers to folks here? I don't want to step over any boundaries being a complete newbie on this board.

Thanks again Mike for taking time to welcome me and I'll look forward to participating here and hopefully I can offer my input to help others.

Best regards,
Ellen

Ellen Britt, PA, Ed.D.
EveryDay Qi
"Wellness Wisdom for a Whole New Life!"
http://www.EveryDayQi.com

Anthony Monteith
04-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Hi Ellen,

I am new to the JV business. I am also involved in the Health & Wellness field, and I run seminars in Ireland & the UK.

I am qualified practitioner of oriental medicine and I have studied and qualified in various personal development programs including Life Coaching.

Some facts about me:

I DO not have a list

I do have access to my partners list of 8,000

My business partner has access to his mentors list (80,000) - his mentor is coming to USA to develop his own business also.

I have just started working with a business in the UK that have access to 100,000 people and have experience of the American Market.

We will be holding Health & Wellness seminars in Ireland and the UK in the next 12 months. If you want to remain in contact and I can give you an example of a very successful seminar we held here in Ireland that included talks from the likes of Adam Ginsberg, Sean Roach, Alan Forest Smith, and many others (that particular one was focused on wealth creation).

Let me know if this is what you are looking for and if its possible to build on this.

Cheers

Anthony

Andrew Bourland
04-14-2008, 03:19 PM
My name is Andrew Bourland. I'm new to this forum, but I've known Mike for a little while...

I'm the President of ClickBank University and am working on some other projects as well.

I do like to promote ClickBank offers to my CBU members if they're high quality products, so keep me in mind.

Nice to meet y'all!

Andy

Mike Merz
04-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Hey, Andy ... looking forward to hearing a lot from you ... stop by often. ;)

Best,

Mike

charleskirkland
04-15-2008, 02:36 PM
Hi Andrew

Welcome here.
I have a quick question for you.

What makes up a program that you would want to promte to you members?

Thanks
Charles