PDA

View Full Version : Miguel Rengifo - InstantCash411.com JV Invite

Miguel Rengifo
06-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Miguel Rengifo - InstantCash411.com - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, July 1st 2013

Hello Joint Venture Potential Partner.* This is my very first JV Offer here so I'm very excited about teaming up with some of you.* I have no doubt that my InstantCash411.com membership site will be very successful.* I've put a lot of thought and effort into it, the site is clean, the content is 100% unique and very valuable, and the features have been tweaked and tested.* While this Version 1.0 is ready to go, I will be enhancing the application with rich features, more video, and even more content.* This system will build up quickly and it will only be a matter of months before it is extremely profitable for all of us.

A little about me...* I am the owner of Crystal Logic Media, INC and I have been developing custom websites and databases for 15 years.* I have built many systems including social networks and membership sites.* I am very knowldegable when it comes to custom application development and I have also developed a very strong interest in online marketing.* This project encapsulates the best of both worlds for me and I am very excited to be rolling it out at this time.

I am also looking to build powerful JV connections as I have more projects which are coming soon (within 3-12 months).* I've already started working on a few of these and they will come quickly once my "auto-pilot" backend processes kick in.

Besides providing a great product with great content and service, please let me know how else I could help you and help establish a great joint venture.

Thank you,
Mig

Miguel Rengifo - InstantCash411.com - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1565-Miguel_Rengifo_-_InstantCash411.com)